Half Midgard logged out in Alb frontier

• Thread starter corpse-summoner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

corpse-summoner

Can we all remember the wine about a lograid.
Now half the mid players logged in frontier.
On top of that some clever dutch-guy figured we had a kinda national celibration in holland and belgium.
So i tought mids found that kinda tactics lame well good luck on the raid.
And for all hibs harverst time for you guys.
For Albs give it our best shot guys.

D

del_eneste

Mkay logged in excal :D
Also pointed guildies in the direction of this thread :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by bloodclot
sinterklaas kapoentje
gooi wat in mijn schoentje
gooi wat in mijn laarsje
dank u sinterklaasje

lmao:D

N

nalistah

Half of albion logged in mid-frontier last time you took the 2 str-relics, so just wtf is your point?

And do you think its appropriate to write about these things on a public forum, if now midgard had/has a RR planned? (Im in a guild without any /as etc, so i honestly dont know)

IMO i think you shall take the relics the way you want.. alarm-clock raid? sure, if u feel like it.. i wouldnt whine on alb if they took relics 5 in the morning. THIS IS a 24/7 game and you play it the way u like.

D

del_eneste

His point (i'm guessing this :/) is how much mids whined about log out raids when we done our last one...and now they do it...and ye olde ardamel (?) will come out with: you done it to us...so we done it to you. Which is abit childish like saying: omg you logged out in our frontier dungeon!!!11oneone ill go log out in yours now for payback.

B

bloodclot

we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us cause we did it to you cause you did it to us.

C

corpse-summoner

Originally posted by nalistah
Half of albion logged in mid-frontier last time you took the 2 str-relics, so just wtf is your point?

And do you think its appropriate to write about these things on a public forum, if now midgard had/has a RR planned? (Im in a guild without any /as etc, so i honestly dont know)

IMO i think you shall take the relics the way you want.. alarm-clock raid? sure, if u feel like it.. i wouldnt whine on alb if they took relics 5 in the morning. THIS IS a 24/7 game and you play it the way u like.

Aye didn't say how you must play the game only said you guys where wining about our last raid.
Play the game as you see fit but dont wine if we do same again

D

Driwen

Originally posted by del_eneste
His point (i'm guessing this :/) is how much mids whined about log out raids when we done our last one...and now they do it...and ye olde ardamel (?) will come out with: you done it to us...so we done it to you. Which is abit childish like saying: omg you logged out in our frontier dungeon!!!11oneone ill go log out in yours now for payback.

actually most mids said gratz :p. Few were angry at the NINJA raid part though. Log in raid doesnt mean the time between warning and first relic in enemys relic keep is aimed at 30 mins (iirc your last one was that fast and gratz on that:p).

Anyway a few mids here whined and some mids said gratz. Hardly any case on what the average mids idea of what an ok Relic raid is.

Ow and dont you think that mid doesnt have any dutchies?:p I doubt that the percentage of people online will suddenly swing now as any dutchie planning to celebrate it tomorrow will hardly suddenly be online for some RR.

edit:
Aye didn't say how you must play the game only said you guys where wining about our last raid.
Play the game as you see fit but dont wine if we do same again

please how can 10 mids whining suddenly mean that the whole realm does it. Hell more mids said gratz than they were whining...

T

Tasans

Originally posted by corps-summoner
On top of that some clever dutch-guy figured we had a kinda national celibration in holland and belgium.

Whining even before the "suspected" RR begins.

Alb zerg is getting telepathic nowdays.

M

mandom

ZzZzZZ fuckin idiot, mods can you pls permban every retard going to BW telling about possible RR´s??
dont care if its mids/albs/hibs doing it, its lame and they should be banned
Give me your ingame name and i will report you to right now and let them decide if this is against coc or not

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Driwen
actually most mids said gratz :p. Few were angry at the NINJA raid part though. Log in raid doesnt mean the time between warning and first relic in enemys relic keep is aimed at 30 mins (iirc your last one was that fast and gratz on that:p).

Anyway a few mids here whined and some mids said gratz. Hardly any case on what the average mids idea of what an ok Relic raid is.

Ow and dont you think that mid doesnt have any dutchies?:p I doubt that the percentage of people online will suddenly swing now as any dutchie planning to celebrate it tomorrow will hardly suddenly be online for some RR.

edit:

please how can 10 mids whining suddenly mean that the whole realm does it. Hell more mids said gratz than they were whining...
I'm not talking about the thread about the RR yes alot of mids said grats in that thread..but ever since all i've seen (when talking about relics) is 1) how we logged out 2) how we done the ninja part of the raid..although mids have already said we would of still got them even if we went door 1-2-3..so point of whine about that = ? :rolleyes:

F

-frostor-

so that was why my mid m8 at school suddenly turned his monitor when browsing his guildforum ;/

C

corpse-summoner

Re: Re: Half Midgard logged out in Alb frontier

Originally posted by mandom
ZzZzZZ fuckin idiot, mods can you pls permban every retard going to BW telling about possible RR´s??
dont care if its mids/albs/hibs doing it, its lame and they should be banned
Give me your ingame name and i will report you to right now and let them decide if this is against coc or not

Excuse me bann irc too then bann masn too then hell why dont bann all comunication then just because we play a game

D

Driwen

Originally posted by del_eneste
I'm not talking about the thread about the RR yes alot of mids said grats in that thread..but ever since all i've seen (when talking about relics) is 1) how we logged out 2) how we done the ninja part of the raid..although mids have already said we would of still got them even if we went door 1-2-3..so point of whine about that = ? :rolleyes:

and how many mids are actually talking about that? As its probably the same 10 who were whining in the first thread :p.

Look BW presents 5% of the people in daoc, 2% of midgard might post about RR's on here and 1% might have done the thing you said. So now 99% decided to do something and that 1% is possibly a hypocrite or they arent there at all. Anyway you are still saying something about what the whole of midgard thinks, while talking about 1% of midgard is actually saying here on BW :p.

ow btw I have no clue what is going to happen as I havent been online this week and have no clue if anything is going to happen or what happened this week:p. Also I think Belgians normally celebrate Sinterklaas on the 6th, dont they?

edit: corpse summoner it was actually BW daoc's old point of view that inter realm talk about big events on excal/pryd isnt allowed here. Atleast people made posts while RR was going on so people who were browsing BW knew about it which meant that the other realm who wasnt involved knew about it. Besides that the people should prolly just use in game methods to get the info to people.
Off course this might have changed now though.

N

noaim

We are starting to log now, hoping to reach 500 logged mids by 5 am christmas morning, c u at Excal then and we can dance a bit before we take relics home?

F

fragoverrule

Originally posted by Vrollo
Zie de maan schijnt door de bomen.....

Makkers staakt
uw wild geraas. 't Heerlijk avondje is gekomen 't avondje van Sinterklaas.

M

mandom

Re: Re: Re: Half Midgard logged out in Alb frontier

Excuse me bann irc too then bann masn too then hell why dont bann all comunication then just because we play a game
yes it shouldnt be said in any way but ofc you cant stop things like msn or whatever, but this forum should not be allowed to use for telling and informing ppl one realm is planning RR on another and im quite sure coming here telling everyone about it is against CoC so why not gimme your ingame name and ill report you and see what they say about it?

Next time you or your realm mates planning any raid and i get to know about it and go to bw telling everyone about it you think thats oki?

J

Jarrax

Re: Re: Half Midgard logged out in Alb frontier

Originally posted by Tasans
Alb zerg is getting telepathic nowdays.

Phear the Hivemind

B

Belsameth

please don't use this forum to give early warnings about possible relic raids, also knock it off with the Sinterklaas songs. it's an english speaking forum so the only language spoken publicly is english :)

A

Arnor

so0, you unclosed it and didnt delete it because?

edit: like all the mid warnings against alb rrs.... just saying

F

fragoverrule

See the moon shining through the trees ... friends stop shouting... nicely evening has come .. the night of st. nicolas

soemthing like that

F

fl-gorre

Oooo theres a belgian holiday tomorrow?
sweet
otta luv these forums always gets ya uptodate with latest news :)

F

fl-gorre

this post made menotice my sig is outdated or bugged
dang we need more of these :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread