Hibs @ alb frontier.

V

vargen

Did you really have to take caer berk and bold? :p We already had em.. couldn't you just take Hurb, Surs or Renaris? :D

whatever :)

L

loxleyhood

Whats this Alb fronteir thing I keep hearing about?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by vargen
Did you really have to take caer berk and bold? :p We already had em.. couldn't you just take Hurb, Surs or Renaris? :D

whatever :)

Faster to get DF by taking the middykeeps in albion. :)

unless the mids defend them. then 3-4 albkeeps are faster since albs cba to defend at all :)

O

ormagaa

albion dont know they have keeps there. them are for free

Y

-yoda-

when there is no hib in emain = Hibs DONT come defend there keeps

when mids had no relics = mids DIDNT come to defend there keeps

atm in alb = no relics and nobody goes to our frontier . and when/if our keeps get attacked they either in emain and cba to suicide to defend a keep that holds no purpose "apart from df" or they are other side of albion farming cash for sc etc . or playing alts..

i know most albs never had much of a defense of keeps in the past,, but that the smeforall realms.. if yougot no relics etc etc u dont defend keeps either unless u are already in the vacinity .

how many hibs/mids have suicided in emain/odins/hadrins so you can goto defend a keep in your own frontier ? my guess is non or very small amount.. "unles you knew it was a relic raid about to happen"

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by -yoda-

when mids had no relics = mids DIDNT come to defend there keeps

Wrong server boards m8 this is the Excaliber boards

O

ormagaa

how many hibs/mids have suicided in emain/odins/hadrins so you can goto defend a keep in your own frontier ? my guess is non or very small amount.. "unles you knew it was a relic raid about to happen"

We dont suicide first thing we get the msg, BUT when we die from zerglings, we consider "Hey guys, lets go out for xxx faste". Yeah sure buff up lets go".

In your eyes: Now i bought 20!!11 hibeneria tickets, so when we die, i dont have to run to teh merchant for a while.

H

Hestetun

[Bhow many hibs/mids have suicided in emain/odins/hadrins so you can goto defend a keep in your own frontier ? my guess is non or very small amount.. "unles you knew it was a relic raid about to happen" [/B]

Yoda kinda BS tbh, many hibs do that , Defend ur own realm then keep an offensiv in a other one.

O

osy

afaik, mids always tried to defend, be it relics or no relics.

B

Belomar

I will not contest that the Midgard spirit of defending their keeps is much stronger than the Albion one. However, I vividly remember a hunt SS and some other Albion guilds participated in in the Midgard frontier a week or so after your had lost your hammer to Wildfire's raid (was it in December?), and when we managed to take all but 1 Midgard keep with 3 FGs of Albs. It was only Cubby (the spiritmaster) who could be bothered to try and defend at the time. So no, Mids have not always defended their keeps.

M

moo_work

trying to get fellow albs to defend / retake a keep is a losing battle, even if you do manage to get some people to think about coming you'll have to supply them with LOCs and they wont leave without 3fgs.

(there are exceptions ofc with certain guilds and hats off to them, but generally the above is the case).

Users who are viewing this thread