Account Stolen

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
Well just wanted to inform ppl about it so u don't do anything with this guy.
one of my good m8's recently got his account stolen from an old owner of acc.
the one that stole it is acting all childish if u try to discuss with him about the acc.
char on acc. thats being played is an BD that usally is known as a good member of Valravens guild. but recently got stolen.
if so u see guy around or he tries to join your guild or anything try not to do anything with him. he seems like an scammer the way he talked when i spoke with him.
i know it's not legal to trade accounts n stuff never ever done it my self.. original owner of my own acc. and always wanna work up my chars my self..
just so u guys know about this BoneDancer i wanted to write this msg. so you fellas of midgard/excalibur know about him.

Char:
Gizmogod
Bonedancer
<unguilded>

since he was unguilded i tought about informing my fellas of mid/exc about him since there was no gm to talk to about it.

<i know ive never been the good person always my self :p but never done anything like this and would never do> but hope u guys will take the info and in no way work with this guy.
will inform if acc. gets back to the right owner so the thing wont keep going against the char. but the way he acted while i talked with him it seems like he have it in his mind to keep acc.

signing out\\
Poxxx svg <Valravens> :cheers:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
:/ to bad that there is and always will be idiots (@ the scammer)

uktomuk

Fledgling Freddie
Rezy said:
Well just wanted to inform ppl about it so u don't do anything with this guy.
one of my good m8's recently got his account stolen from an old owner of acc.
the one that stole it is acting all childish if u try to discuss with him about the acc.
char on acc. thats being played is an BD that usally is known as a good member of Valravens guild. but recently got stolen.
if so u see guy around or he tries to join your guild or anything try not to do anything with him. he seems like an scammer the way he talked when i spoke with him.
i know it's not legal to trade accounts n stuff never ever done it my self.. original owner of my own acc. and always wanna work up my chars my self..
just so u guys know about this BoneDancer i wanted to write this msg. so you fellas of midgard/excalibur know about him.

Char:
Gizmogod
Bonedancer
<unguilded>

since he was unguilded i tought about informing my fellas of mid/exc about him since there was no gm to talk to about it.

<i know ive never been the good person always my self :p but never done anything like this and would never do> but hope u guys will take the info and in no way work with this guy.
will inform if acc. gets back to the right owner so the thing wont keep going against the char. but the way he acted while i talked with him it seems like he have it in his mind to keep acc.

signing out\\
Poxxx svg <Valravens> :cheers:

well you write alot... ok

GoA gave me back my account i told that wat happend.. if u do not like this please contact them thankyou... and below is a screenshot of are convo in game..
truth.jpg

well please read that.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
uktomuk said:
well you write alot... ok

GoA gave me back my account i told that wat happend.. if u do not like this please contact them thankyou... and below is a screenshot of are convo in game..
truth.jpg

well please read that.

You are 18 Years old? You sound like 10 or below. xD
I don't like Account trading but if he bought that Account and you got it back now for free then you are the biggest idiot on Earth.

Goa gave me back my account........rofl

P.S. If i would work for Goa i would delete this Account. :p

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
err your screenshot proves nothing only that if you traded the account you lied to to GOA and used your oringinal info to steal it back.

scenario1:

i sell my acount to mr X..

a few months later i get bored and want it back, i email goa the original CD keys, my first CC number and my email address, i then tell them i have a new email address and can they send me a new subs and password to my new email address, and they do ofc.

so you see your SS proves nothing... just really confirms that you did infact steal it back.. ill report it as a traded account in a bit and get it banned.. serves you right tbh.

uktomuk

Fledgling Freddie
traded?? :confused: :confused: :confused: the screen shot proves.. that this guy aint got a clue what hes on about.. if only he knew the full facts.. the screenshot just proves that he is threatening me.... ???? duh!

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Yes he has a bad attitude but the fact is, U sold or traded ur account with a guy and now ur taking it back so that makes u a scammer, sorry to say but that is a fact... unless u give us a worthy reason why u have handled this way?

poky

Fledgling Freddie
This thread has alot of potential! keep it up!

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
More funny once the scammer gets banned for being a lying scab.

Himse

FH is my second home
tbh no one is really a scammer, one is just a lier... and imo the account should be banned for being traded :)

Marc

FH is my second home
lol uktomuk. ARE YOU FOR REAL?

WHat a prick

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well from what i can see, Poxxx should just keep his nose out, its not his business, and tbh non of us know wether the account was traded or not, just the guy had to email goa for his account details again.

but true account should be deleted imo.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
The only way the original Giz can prove that GOA "gave" his acc back to him is with the emails that he mentioned. So why not show us them?
The Giz that Bought the acc, I think I know ingame, and seems like a nice chap. Sorry about this happening to you. Cant seem very Fair. Why didnt GOA inform you of what was going to happen? (they must have had your email for sending you stuff like your sub coming to the end of the month and so on)
Poxxx on the other hand I dont personally like, and his attitude to the Original Giz was Lame. Why didnt you let the your friend sort it out for himself ?

kivik

Part of the furniture
pixieblue said:
Why didnt you let the your friend sort it out for himself ?

because the giz that bought the account could only contact the orginal giz ingame and since he had been scammed he had to ask his mate to talk to the original giz ;)

uktomuk

Fledgling Freddie
Well he did not buy my acc :wub: from me. anyway! leave it to GoA an the GM :) an Pixie no u know of me :) use to be in RD then SH :touch:

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
Gungo said:
Well from what i can see, Poxxx should just keep his nose out, its not his business, and tbh non of us know wether the account was traded or not, just the guy had to email goa for his account details again.

but true account should be deleted imo.

well strong guild spirit, guildies help each other :p but i havent spoke to the guy that owned the account that was in valravens so i dont no if hes brought it back or something

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
lol, was quite funnie reading the screenie, though I've got to say the scammer did seem to come better off from it...
However, I'd ban the account, seems to me like you did sell the acc and then decided to take it back once you got bored. Low life if you ask me.

Perhaps this should serve as a lesson to peeps never to buy accounts, because lets face it; for every good guy out there in tinternet land, there are a hundred arseholes ready to scam you.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
where was this account traded ebay? There must be a trail of emails and information between the buyer and seller of the account. Theye is a chance that it was not traded or soem other crap as well so put but trade information as well.

:m00:

Woota

Fledgling Freddie
uktomuk said:
Well he did not buy my acc :wub: from me. anyway! leave it to GoA an the GM :) an Pixie no u know of me :) use to be in RD then SH :touch:

I traded it with you and now u took it back, I still have logs from irc and msn when we traded dude

Nakash

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
rofl.. listen to ur self !... u say goa gave ur acc. back how the hell can my m8 end up with the subb pass in the first place if u never traded/sold? and maybe my attitude is abit rough but how would u ppl feel about a guy that steals somethin from your friends?... thats the reason till im writing lots of shity tbh couse im pissed about it. ! :wanker:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well for any of the 2 account holders to gain any credibilty back towards them from the ingame players(us even) the original owner will need to show us the emails to GOA, and the second owner will need to show us all the so called irc logs, until then i am affraid no one will truely know or care perhaps.

and really why the feck do peeps buy 2nd hand accounts, tell me i am lost whats the point, if you goner play the game alot, surely buying a new account is the only way that makes sense.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Report it as a traded account, and it will get banned.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
DA DAM DA DA DAM! The drama! The best of the best! More replys to the ppl!

Hej pixxx, bare gi ham tørt på ;D

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
the one who got scammed is very dangerous in real life. So the scammer better look out.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
uktomuk said:
Well he did not buy my acc :wub: from me. anyway! leave it to GoA an the GM an Pixie no u know of me :) use to be in RD then SH :touch:

Ah - I know the real Giz then :fluffle: Hope your doing well

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
bahamot said:
the one who got scammed is very dangerous in real life. So the scammer better look out.

Thats big.

And tbh its his own fault. If its as he said it happened, hes an idiot for trading in the first place. Trade and you get screwed. No point whining when it goes wrong. Both apparently broke the CoC so both to blame.

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Just a tip, a friend of mine bought an account from someone a year back, he was scammed and he sued the guy. It went to court in Sweden and he won. He had alot of information about the guy. Telephonenumber, IRL name, all log's (Irc and ingame) screenshots, bank transactions etc saved. He just went to the police and they took him serious. U should do the same if u can.

He didn't get the account but he got his money back + the guy got a nifty fine (can't remember amount (dagsböter)) and had to pay for the court costs. I guess he wont scam again. So whatever u do, don't just go to GoA they can't do more then just a slap on the wrist, go to the police with good information.

GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom