So I renewed my account. :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Decided to play again, but unfortunately I deleted my level 50's prior to going inactive because I didn't expect to return. :p

Basically I was just wondering how/where people level now? I've got /level, but no uber gear, and also got a 2nd account for a bot (also lvl 20, to lvl with me :|) altho I'd prefer to not use it if possible. Any ideas?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, it was 8 or so months ago and I've overwritten the slots since then. Anyway I don't mind restarting, game seems fun again after a long break :) Just regret losing my plats and stuff. Midgard seems kinda empty though, any old people still play?

The original Mobius, and Nebular the silly Warrior!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I tried Rightnow btw but it says my login is incorrect. What info must you use for Rightnow?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh doh, figured it would've been subs. Cheers mate.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
you can xp pretty much anywhere now, im leveling up a little bonedancer when i feel like it between rvr sessions, and i have to say: yellowcons give 4%xp per kill at level 20, and thats just in the open lands, so imagine what dungeons are like now :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Decided to play again, but unfortunately I deleted my level 50's prior to going inactive because I didn't expect to return. :p

Basically I was just wondering how/where people level now? I've got /level, but no uber gear, and also got a 2nd account for a bot (also lvl 20, to lvl with me :|) altho I'd prefer to not use it if possible. Any ideas?

i really don't get the "im gonna quit so i delete _EVERYTHING_ muahahahaha!!!" mentality.
it really comes back and kick you in the balls now eh? :)

why not just unsubscribe and leave the chars as they are?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
XPing today ... I was working to my huntress artifacts, and I can easily get 100M+ xps killing oranges :eek6:. I guess lower levels must be impressive, if you remember how it was before, plus the free level thing ...

And to think that Catacombs areas and quests should make it even faster ...

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
i really don't get the "im gonna quit so i delete _EVERYTHING_ muahahahaha!!!" mentality.
it really comes back and kick you in the balls now eh? :)

why not just unsubscribe and leave the chars as they are?

Hehe, before I quit I decided to try other realms to see if it made the game more fresh, but I like the Prydwen community so I deleted and rerolled Hib/Pry. About 15mins later I regretted it, but decided to just let the account close rather than bother with restoring. I very much regret deleting level 50's now though, seems so far away. :p
Xp'ing isn't so bad, I am not playing _that_ often (don't wanna get addicted again...although I guess its inevitable ;)) But I should've saved my plats onto another char before deleting. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom