Account Scammer - Coming to norseland

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Account name : tgoafisken

Anoucka - minstrel 50 Albion Excal

Mid Excal - volkkster, various toons....

Just a friendly headsup, this guy anoucka has left Albion to try and scam accounts, items, and whatever he can get hold off....

the classic storyline of, she is a 20 year old model, and *coughs* turns out he is a 15year old kid...

Ive seen 3 people, scammed so far of items, and one possible account trade violation...

If you need more details of this shady toon, dont hesitate to contact myself via Private PM or report it to Rightnow

Much thanks for reading this, and take a note of that account name... as I know you trolls love to trade accounts *hides* :fluffle: only joking

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
I don't understand how claiming to be a 20 year old model would help scamming stuff... but the again, men are weak :p

Anyway, thanks for the headsup (behalf of those who still play that is) ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Better call the police!

"neeeenaaaaw neeeenaaaaw"
callpolice!.gif

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Better call the police!

"neeeenaaaaw neeeenaaaaw"
callpolice!.gif

say that when you trade an account and end up with a Thane called Pinky Oo

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
There, I fixed the message, they're on their way!

I never account trade anyway :p, playing with my first ever daoc account since beta.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
OMG take my items!!

how can you say that, as soon as you see a Avalonian in a dress, your naked faster than GOA collecting their subscriptions

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
There, I fixed the message, they're on their way!

I never account trade anyway :p, playing with my first ever daoc account since beta.

How many police cars go neeenawwww lol thats ambulances but nice photo nevertheless :wub:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Amaru-Synergy said:
how can you say that, as soon as you see a Avalonian in a dress, your naked faster than GOA collecting their subscriptions
It's true, but how can anyone resist zoyster? :(

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
haha, this thread was actually funny with the ambulance sounds and police sounds. i can imagine Lothandar sitting at his comp and trying to rmbr how the police and ambulance sounded like the last time they caugth him while being _way_ to drunk on a party or smth^^ :drink:

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm you trolls seem to be a nice bunch... cant you adopt a Inconnu? All I seem to see here in Albion (except synergy ofc) is ebayers and people that scream I ownzz joo peoples

:fluffle: I take back my account trade haxxor comment....

I have spent many a hour trying to mimmick ambulance siren and its more of a miiwwweeeeooouuu than a viiijjuuuu

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Lumikki said:
I don't understand how claiming to be a 20 year old model would help scamming stuff... but the again, men are weak :p

Anyway, thanks for the headsup (behalf of those who still play that is) ;)

read: VodkaFairy

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom