Account Stolen

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
thx guys for the support even tho i don't my self got that much to prove.. didn't do the trading my self but im a friend and guildie of this person it got done to.. i know many ppl know me as a rude and not very nice person as Pixxx etc. but when it comes to guildies i am 100% behind em do what i can.. but this just pisses me off very much that a guy actully send goa emails about the acc. with first subbs etc. or what ever to get acc. back.. mid/exc always been my main server think many have seen me around tho since pixxx name etc. not easy to forget :p but ok.. i just wanted to inform ppl about this guy so he woulden be able to do that much fun with the acc. as long as ppl can see whats going on..

and a msg to the guy can't remember his name now the one that talked about i should keep my nose out of it.
well don't what u do for your m8's and guildies and i really don't care tbh.. but im 100% behind my m8's and guildies.. so stfu kthx ..

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
its in the hands of GOA so if they see any rules are broken then i assume both the traded and trader will have their accounts banned.Theres been alot of silly ingame abuse and i assume that stuff is also against the game rules.Can`t you all just go back to lag whining and asking when patch is?:)

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
bahamot said:
the one who got scammed is very dangerous in real life...

Unless of course braincells were dynamite, then I guess he'd be pretty safe.

That aside, I HAVE ALL YOUR IPs, TCPs, PCPs, KFCs AND BCGs AND I AM VERY DANGEROUS I AM! /flex.

Sorry, I'm sure it's frustrating and I'd hate to be scammed (which is the impression I got) but threats over the internet REALLY don't work and I'm sorry to say, infact make you look a bit of a pillock :/

Flame away.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol theres no proof provided the account was ever bought so youre just taking the word of someones "friend", for all you know they exchanged accounts for a while then the "friend" decides he/she doesnt want to trade back when their "contract" runs out.
Makes funny reading tho :) i would have posted that screenie on rightnow and got poxxy banned for a day if i was a scammer but ow well ce la vie :)

However if the account was truley traded then you could post the logs and screenies on right now and have the account locked.

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
Peep 1: Ranty unsubstantiated froth about how his "friend" got scammed and how the scammer was just being childish.

Peep 2: A screenie of the conversation in which peep 1 is the 4 year old and peep 2 is sane.

Peep 3+: <fail to read screenie and hallucinate their own versions> OMGOMGOMG!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm much more inclined to believe people who act reasonable AND provide at least some evidence of anything that happened than people who rant like idiots, offer no proof of anything, are then made to look like a pillock by later screenshots and their own posts.

Which means it looks, to me, much more like someone got their account scammed (possibly by giving their pass to a supposed friend who knows), told GOA and eventually had it returned, and the actual scammer then had a hissy fit.

I don't know what actually happened and tbh I don't really care - only GOA can sort it out......but come on, do try to get a grip people.

illu

Part of the furniture
Hmmmm - what a great idea! I wonder if I can sell my SB account to a keen student / unemployed type, then he can level up my SB to RR10, then I can get it back in a year using this rule :> Cool :p

None of the pain and all of the gain :)

Oli - Illu

NC2

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason I remember Pixxx is because his rude and not soo bright when it comes to playing the game itself or the CoC. I hope his "friend" is not Pixxx himself. (Well I dont hate him...not that much anyway)

Pixxx roll alb/hib !

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
uktomuk said:
well you write alot... ok

GoA gave me back my account i told that wat happend.. if u do not like this please contact them thankyou... and below is a screenshot of are convo in game..

well please read that.

1 second, I translate.

"I traded my account away but then realised it'd be a cool thing to 'legally' get it back from the guy I traded it to. That way I can act like the protector of the light and can have my account back after I've GIVEN IT TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR ANOTHER ACCOUNT."

You are 1 class hypocrite.

Poxxx acts like an idiot as well but it's You who has done the worse thing.

You don't deserve better.

Account trading is bad, account stealing is worse.

/whores his first and only daoc account more!

ogmond

Fledgling Freddie
well GIVE SOME PROOF 1 OF U so we can decide.. anyway this is not our call is goa's but i am intrested how this will gonna work out:D. so till other evidence no1 is guilty..... btw chronick.. u own me an ml4 :D hope u will come back :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
uktomuk said:
well you write alot... ok

GoA gave me back my account i told that wat happend.. if u do not like this please contact them thankyou... and below is a screenshot of are convo in game..

well please read that.

you are a **** and allways will be a ****, now fuck off out of this game.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
on another note giving ur address away is stupid, cuz if u did that 2 me ild come to ur house and A: Smash in ur acne ridden face and B: Get my account back.

( i live not very far from Shopshire)

<this is not a threat> But people who act like this deserve serious moral punishment, and any1 who tried anything like this irl related wuld get what is listed alove by any1.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:
on another note giving ur address away is stupid, cuz if u did that 2 me ild come to ur house and A: Smash in ur acne ridden face and B: Get my account back.

<this is not a threat> But people who act like this deserve serious moral punishment, and any1 who tried anything like this irl related wuld get what is listed alove by any1.

Right on!!!!! :) pwn his sorry ass

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
haha shropshire :p he will smash ur front door down with his tractor :kissit:

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

Lol not a threat ? why would you say something like that if you weren't trying to intimidate him?

And how would you know the guy you would "smash his acne ridden face in" isn't some 6 foot 10 body builder? ... real smart to stereotype game players like that.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Entran said:
Lol not a threat ? why would you say something like that if you weren't trying to intimidate him?

And how would you know the guy you would "smash his acne ridden face in" isn't some 6 foot 10 body builder? ... real smart to stereotype game players like that.
because is communicative(sp?) skills are better, prolly meaning he will be a wee geek with glasses >_<

nice ppl = geeks
rude ppl = fat turds
1337 ppl = g33k with glasses and acne, short hair, goes outta bed and starts his pc and orders pizza.
normal ppl = me :D

uktomuk

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
because is communicative(sp?) skills are better, prolly meaning he will be a wee geek with glasses >_<

nice ppl = geeks
rude ppl = fat turds
1337 ppl = g33k with glasses and acne, short hair, goes outta bed and starts his pc and orders pizza.
normal ppl = me :D

Well i may be a geek cause i do spend quite a lot of time on the computers, but i also do have a social life, ie go out and get pissed with mates.. and have a gf.. etc... I also do not fit your description.... so here is a picture of me and my mum in thailand :) I hope you enjoy it..

me-+-Mum.jpg

Therefore everyone who is polite is a geek? You should really think over what you write!

Soo i guess that makes [NO]Subedai a fat turd? I am sure he will be pleased with that mate :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
uktomuk said:
Well i may be a geek cause i do spend quite a lot of time on the computers, but i also do have a social life, ie go out and get pissed with mates.. and have a gf.. etc... I also do not fit your description.... so here is a picture of me and my mum in thailand :) I hope you enjoy it..

me-+-Mum.jpg

Therefore everyone who is polite is a geek? You should really think over what you write!

Soo i guess that makes [NO]Subedai a fat turd? I am sure he will be pleased with that mate :)

right, did you seriously thought i was being serious? in that case i apologise cuz i was just trying to be ironic... :cheers:

uktomuk

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
right, did you seriously thought i was being serious? in that case i apologise cuz i was just trying to be ironic... :cheers:

Well thats ok then :) your apology is accepted :)

:cheers:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Knolan said:

Lmao wheres the menu, i lost it, i only had it yesterday too!! :D :cheers:

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
rofl at last post , wont comment on rest of thread as it shouldnt of come to this , if the account was traded there would be an email change + card details change on subscription , which if Goa are checking they will ban the account , if not nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom