Account actuvation

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Im just wondering if anyone know if the site for reactivation is working now, or if its just me ;)
I saw a post about it, but i got a feeling there that the problem should be fixed allready, but i cant seem to reactivate it.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Ops kinda misspeled activation, sorry about that :rolleyes:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
managed to activate an account on saturday .. it took the payment etc but took a few hours to actually filter thro to the game to let us in.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
I'v been trying to reactivate the account all day, but its not happening... /cry
Even tried several diffrent browsers, no help what so ever. Guess I just have wait :mad:
If anyone have some sugestions feel free to share it :D

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
If your first activation attempt failed you usually have to wait 2-3 hours before trying again. Atleast that's what I had to do when I misstyped my cc nr before.

Eroa

Banned
Zorin said:
If your first activation attempt failed you usually have to wait 2-3 hours before trying again. Atleast that's what I had to do when I misstyped my cc nr before.

jip jip.. its twue.. did it my self once and went banans :(

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Well i think its that new layout thing that does it, cuz the activation is stuck at |Loading Data| after i select 1 Mounth payment, I dont even get to the CC number, but I have to wait a few hours between each time im alowed to try. I let it "load" for 15 mins erlyer, didnt help much.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
The site should be up and running the way its meant to do now, if you get an error in the first window, just refresh it and you should be on ur way back to daoc ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom