Account Being Hacked!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Memorising passwords is ofcourse the best option - but like in my case I got dozens of passwords to remember, and I refrain to use same password especially in systems where real money is involved. Hence the codewallet/ewallet solution is the best to think of, as I can install the proggie to my memory stick and have it with me where ever I go - ofcourse the password for the database must be hard enough so the person who'd steal the stick couldn't simply guess it ;)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe...yea tell me about it!:)

Namefake said:
sounds very damn boring when you need to open a port/ports to create game servers ^^.

Allow tcp/udp on port xxx on linux comp, allow tcp/udp on port xxx on windows 2000 comp, allow port xxx to go through the router, allow port xxx on main comp.. WTF, not working, gotta check the first comp again, hm that was right, what about the second... bla bla bla..

i rather get hacked than getting all that shit :p

kewl ppl like me remember their passwords in their heads instead of writing it down.

Hehe yea tell me about it...but once youve gotten most of the usual stuff done its pretty free flowing...but getting msn to work properly files through those firewalls was a pain in the rear!:)

/Charmangle

ps: Never actually got it to work and got bored trying (kinda like your example!:) BUT it never got hacked!:) well the linux server did but since it was just a dummy comp running a MUD there wasnt much to do there! Nowdays im down to a single router firewall...dont have enough interresting stuff to steal on the comp for anyone to go through the trouble of getting past even that!:) ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom