[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Those of you that are saying you get the message "invalid key" does that mean you've gotten the confirmation email? I wasn't asked for my beta key during registration and I've not received a confirmation email yet.

Got it when entering the keys with my old account wich still works.. also made a new one and see how that one reacts.. i hope im able to see smt of the warhammer world b4 im off to bed :p

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
CONFIRMED!!! SMILES!! Now i just wait for the email..

Welcome to hell, i guess? Gee..

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
Those of you that are saying you get the message "invalid key" does that mean you've gotten the confirmation email? I wasn't asked for my beta key during registration and I've not received a confirmation email yet.
no confirmation here either using trusty googlemail so i guess it has not been sent yet if it will be :|

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
well i logged in using my old account... error 300 now when i validate my key

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
'As im noob, how to make a new email adress? Someone direct me please. '

Go to Yahoo.com or similar and click on mail icon...set up account and follow instructions.

Thank you aswell, i might do that.

Faya

Answer

Fledgling Freddie
Question to everyone who made it to Step 4-- Can you just keep clicking "Continue" from step 3 every time it fails, or did you go back and completely fill out the form again for time-out reasons?

Nymph

Fledgling Freddie
Question to everyone who made it to Step 4-- Can you just keep clicking "Continue" from step 3 every time it fails, or did you go back and completely fill out the form again for time-out reasons?

Yeah I just kept spamming continue - ok, worked eventually but now i'm stuck on the next page woop woop!

Trottimus

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... Finally managed to register for an account.

But I've yet to receive an email to activate it. Seems like other gmail users are having the same problem?

Strange.

Parsleybill

Fledgling Freddie
Weird. I entered all of my details etc but at no point was I asked to enter my beta code! I was given the confirmation screen and am awaiting an email now (had to change since other was still in use from attempting to get into closed beta-which I didnt). 30min still not here.

MaiTijger

Fledgling Freddie

I just kept clicking it untill it worked.

We've got 2 different accounts waiting for comfirmation mail now. One via UPC-mail, one via hotmail..... we'll see which one gets there sooner :p

Waiting, waiting, waiting. Going on 45 minutes now.

At least I took tomorrow off, cause I figured today would be hell to play (more along the lines of I-don't-know-how-many hundreds of people in something like 6 starting area's...... at least I can hope it works tomorrow)

MrNadger

Fledgling Freddie
not sure if it's a good thing or not that I'm not the only person stuck waiting for the confirmation email.
But like the song says, misery loves company

Are people still having trouble registering the activation key once you've used the link in the email?

Jezus3000

Fledgling Freddie
Been waiting for my fail-mail for a nice 50 minutes i should think.

I hope i entered the right e-mail address in D:

Salonin

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on step 2 with no way to move forward filled in all the info but dont have any button to continue or confirm :S

pikeh

Resident Freddy
keep getting the 414 errors after entering the image code :(

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
Hm I got through now, it seems that you really have to enter another e-mail adress, not the same you used to register an account for the newsletter.
You'd think they'd delete all old account infos if they require everyone to re-register, but no I guess...

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
cannt get past step 3 keep getting stupid 414 error, any ideas?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
no im logging in using my old account

and no i wasnt in the cb

I'm hearing reports that people using old accounts are getting "invalid key" when entering their open beta key.

Has anyone who's entered their key successfully been using an old account, or is it only new account creators?

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... Finally managed to register for an account.

But I've yet to receive an email to activate it. Seems like other gmail users are having the same problem?

Strange.

Not just Gmail, from this and other forums - and my own experience - the GOA system is being incredibly slow at sending out the necessary authentication mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom