[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
I hope everyone does realise that you have to wait until you get your confirmation email before its gonna even try to validate your keys.No point spamming the key imput until you get that email as your new account isnt active.

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
dunno if this will help any of u but this is how i did it

i first tried to login with old account that didnt work
i came after that u needed to make new account(if u werent in closed beta)
but due to some spam problems it began to say that my nickname,email etc was in use of the new account(while i never was able to complete registration)

so i made a new email adress,came up with new nickname and login,had to try about 40 times to click continue and now im waiting for confirmation email

hope this can help any of u

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
Still haven't gotten my beta code from EA for my son .....bastids :(
Got mine from FH though so he loses :clap:
Still can't use it yet.....fail :(

Kaleii

Fledgling Freddie
Finally managed to register, now to wait for the e-mail, should be fun:lol:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Then you can't have been there on day 1, took me 2 days almost to get the 4GB(!) download over with and judging from the CB forums I certainly wasn't the only one. Then again, there were some lucky gits who got it 4+ times as fast.

<- lucky git ;)

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
dunno if this will help any of u but this is how i did it

i first tried to login with old account that didnt work
i came after that u needed to make new account(if u werent in closed beta)
but due to some spam problems it began to say that my nickname,email etc was in use of the new account(while i never was able to complete registration)

so i made a new email adress,came up with new nickname and login,had to try about 40 times to click continue and now im waiting for confirmation email

hope this can help any of u

But will the email ever come? That is the question!

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
As im noob, how to make a new email adress? Someone direct me please.

On a side note= its IS stupid to make a new email adress and even more stupid if that email adress will be used for billing later on.

Faya

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Do know what you saying and I know freddyshouse have very close relationship with GOA but I hope complaints, worries and negitive comments at GOA arent gonna be censored without good reason. This is a fansite not official forums.

lol i wasnt having a go at anyone - it was merely in relation to how close the other thread was to 1k posts... and if u saw the posts i made over the last few weeks im in support for giving goa another go with a clean slate... (if u were saying give them a break etc. towards me that is, otherwise i mistook ur reply for it)

pito

Loyal Freddie
mmm my beta code is invalid any one else getting this message?

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
btw i logged in with my old login and i wasnt in the cb i was one of the 'chosen'

thedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok if i use http://war-europe.com i can login to my old account that bdidnt make CB. It says i can input my key. If i use http://www.war-europe.com i get errors logging into my old account, but i can make a new one and get stuck on confirmation, using all new details of course. Is it me, or have they got these 2 address mixed up and wires crossed in the database?

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
well i guess ull be able to change ur email adress later on
to make a new email adress just go to a free provider like hotmail for instance

dunno if the email will ever arrive,but at least i can do some irl stuff now

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
The North America proces goes very smoothly, the Europe beta is a trainwreak, why couldent Mythic just open a europe office like Blizzard did.

Instead we get a big clusterfuck of a service.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
well i guess ull be able to change ur email adress later on
to make a new email adress just go to a free provider like hotmail for instance

dunno if the email will ever arrive,but at least i can do some irl stuff now

Thank you i will have to do that then.

Faya

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Roflcopterz0r!

Logged in, got to the part where i could enter my key, did so, got booted to starting page again... Now when i try to log in i get a message saying;

"You are already logged it." That's not a spelling mistake. At least not on my part.

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
Those of you that are saying you get the message "invalid key" does that mean you've gotten the confirmation email? I wasn't asked for my beta key during registration and I've not received a confirmation email yet.

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
Roflcopterz0r!

Logged in, got to the part where i could enter my key, did so, got booted to starting page again... Now when i try to log in i get a message saying;

"You are already logged it." That's not a spelling mistake. At least not on my part.

Holyshit Karl!!! call me fucker!!!

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
'As im noob, how to make a new email adress? Someone direct me please. '

Go to Yahoo.com or similar and click on mail icon...set up account and follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom