[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hey guys any one else getting authentication errors when trying to log in to the patcher with a closed beta username and password? it was working fine 30 mins ago just doing the usual waiting for patch thing

yep, same error here.

I'm guessing they've linked the OB up to the new users' db and need to import all the open beta logins?

pito

Loyal Freddie
interesting i can now enter a key but it says is invalid any one else getting this??

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
CB players have had their share of this mess, trust me. It was exactly like this when I downloaded the first CB client, the flash website sucked a year ago just like it sucks today, downloads got stuck and all that lovely stuff.

Thank you for filling me with the hope that this will get better ;_;

Can't say I'm really that bothered though, did it all with DAoC and other MMOs. I just have nothing better to do today.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
never thought id say this but.... Flim ruined christmas :flame:

:ninja:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thank you for filling me with the hope that this will get better ;_;

Can't say I'm really that bothered though, did it all with DAoC and other MMOs. I just have nothing better to do today.

pff, I downloaded my CB client fine all 3 times I had to go to the website for it.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Right.. just 2 be sure i managed to create a new account (with no error msg's!). Needed an other nick anny ways. i just hope i can change the email adres later on...

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Eventually got an image and then discovered that you can't use the same e-mail as my prehistoric newsletter account. As I have no idea what random pass I used 2+ years ago, I pressed the 'password forgotten' button. Guess what, it doesn't work at the moment. Just made a new e-mail address and got to the wait around for an e-mail stage.

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
never thought id say this but.... Flim ruined christmas :flame:

:ninja:

Do know what you saying and I know freddyshouse have very close relationship with GOA but I hope complaints, worries and negitive comments at GOA arent gonna be censored without good reason. This is a fansite not official forums.

bOse

Fledgling Freddie
Right.. just 2 be sure i managed to create a new account (with no error msg's!). Needed an other nick anny ways. i just hope i can change the email adres later on...

With what browser ?

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie
'The email address you entered is already in use'

GFG, did anyone else have to use a new email account?

Zoldot

Fledgling Freddie
well this isnt that bad.. aslong as it isnt like this on the 14th I will be happy.
Since its only 55.000 ppl on the 14th it might go smoother, but on the 15th its crash boom bang :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Eh..... where did I mention that was fact........... you want me to put ***Opinion*** at the beginning of every thread?

You said "The servers won't be up today." rather than "I think the servers won't be up today." or "I bet the servers won't be up today."

It's meant to be an information thread rather than a DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! one ;)

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
For the first time ever, i got the "300" fail instead of the "414"!

YAY PROGRESS!

thedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes ive had to put all new login name, nickname, email to whome it may concern.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Just because the website has issues doesn't directly effect the game it self does it? They aren't directly linked in any way. So just because we're having difficulties with the webby, the game can still go ahead as planned. We just have to get to that stage ...right?

*cough* I think thats wishful thinking, it is GOA after all. Leaving the registration page till the last minute resulted in this.. and lets be fair, its not as if they have not had time to prepare and get the registration page opened well in advance. As for people saying ''well its open beta, stop whining your getting it for free'' I would say rubbish. A high percentage of people would of preordered the game based on the beta access, and who can blame them.. it was highly touted as one of the selling points of actually preordering it.

pito

Loyal Freddie
any one else getting the message"invalid code" when they enter their beta key?

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
im getting a little bit closer atm
im on step4
needed to make new email adress

apoko

Fledgling Freddie
is everyone else just keep pressing the continue button at the bottom of the page after the error code?

Redflower

Fledgling Freddie
pff, I downloaded my CB client fine all 3 times I had to go to the website for it.

Then you can't have been there on day 1, took me 2 days almost to get the 4GB(!) download over with and judging from the CB forums I certainly wasn't the only one. Then again, there were some lucky gits who got it 4+ times as fast.

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
Eventually got an image and then discovered that you can't use the same e-mail as my prehistoric newsletter account.

How do you know this isn't related to serverside errors?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Do know what you saying and I know freddyshouse have very close relationship with GOA but I hope complaints, worries and negitive comments at GOA arent gonna be censored without good reason. This is a fansite not official forums.

Worry not - threads were locked and not deleted for one thing ;)

Criticism is fine but there's a line between that and outright insults/just trolling for the heck of it.

(though most people seem fine with not crossing that so far, huzzah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom