[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Let us know how that goes! CONGRATS *HAS MORE HOPE HE MAY ONE DAY PASS THE DREADED STEP 3*

Took about 5 attempts to get the subscription complete bit.

/pheeeeeew, time to take the heart tablets . . . .

Halgar

Fledgling Freddie
I've got my confirmation email and managed to log in after alot of 414 errors.

Now im stuck trying to enter my code with a combination of 300 and 414 errors :clap:!

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note; i used the same email adress as i used to receive newsletter, i eventually got confirmation.

But have yet to receive mail.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Not just Gmail, from this and other forums - and my own experience - the GOA system is being incredibly slow at sending out the necessary authentication mail.

They'll be sending thousands upon thousands of these emails out as people signup - I'd be surprised if there's less than 100k open beta keys for europe - that sort of mailing takes time to process and you have to throttle it if you don't want your mailserver blacklisted by everyone ;)

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
I just wana know if ppl with a "new" account are able to enter the key w/o getting the invalid key msg..

Since i get it with an old account and now im waiting for email of my new account..

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
just think in a week a big chunk is gonna end up back here trying to enter hs keys D: joy

thedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
ffs, trying to confirm my acocunt, get 414 errors, 300 errors then messages saying "Already logged it" WTF does that mean!

Hexcaliber

Fledgling Freddie
Lol for some reason my old account here wouldn’t work either. Anyway even getting the registration process to accept an email address doesn’t move things any further along. I swapped to my catchall email address, which was accepted, but have been waiting for over an hour now to receive a confirmation. Hearing that others had actually managed to get in with old accounts, I gave it a go, after logging in I received the message the account was suspended. Having tried again, I am told I am already logged in even after deleting the sites cookies. I really do think the whole database has fallen over and died at goa.
I only have one thing left to say, :kissit:GOA . +1 Eu pre order cancelled, NA servers here I come.

Bluetribal

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note; i used the same email adress as i used to receive newsletter, i eventually got confirmation

Hm weird, I tried 1000s of times using my newsletter adress, then tried a different e-mail adress and boom I got through...

Shirr

Fledgling Freddie
I was creating the new beta account (finally gettin past step 3), and now it says i cant use my emailadress I used in the original account lol.

What a mess ...

Jezus3000

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not only waiting for the war-online fail-mail to pop through, but i've been waiting for my e-mail from the EA website telling me my game should be ready to d/l. It should have arrived yesterday :l

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure more ppl have tried to enter the keys with a "new" account.. did anny of em got in? Would be nice to know..

Madtaff471

Fledgling Freddie
Well managed to register, by clicking confirm untill it accepted it, now waiting for e-mail

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
They'll be sending thousands upon thousands of these emails out as people signup - I'd be surprised if there's less than 100k open beta keys for europe - that sort of mailing takes time to process and you have to throttle it if you don't want your mailserver blacklisted by everyone ;)

Quite true Flim - just irritating that they didn't have a slightly better plan for handling it, when it was clearly going to happen if they needed so many people to both register and re-register ;)

I'm still trying to work out why they needed everyone to create a second account anyway just because they were not already in the closed Beta - that was always weird, but when they ended up turning off the image/authentication code it became spectacularly pointless. Completely new accounts, fair enough - but if you had one already, why delete it..... :confused:

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, I finally registered after nearly 4 hours :( In the end I had to enter my personal details about 25 times, and now looking back I don't think I connected with a secure connection either; didn't see no padlock.

How very disappointing considering GOA has had over a year to set up their new office in Ireland, and today I see that they have done very little in preparation.

Seriously considering playing on the Mythic US servers, does anyone know if there is anything stopping EU customers from playing there? I don't wanna play on GOA servers again.

tl;dr GOA epic fails.

Scutter

Fledgling Freddie
well at least my US open beta account is ok, currently getting the 189mb patch

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
it dosent work... sometimes i get a blank page or .... it dosent change at all ..... jeez this is just BS

Poe

Fledgling Freddie
I'm hearing reports that people using old accounts are getting "invalid key" when entering their open beta key.

Has anyone who's entered their key successfully been using an old account, or is it only new account creators?

I am using my old account for now, not getting invalid key but getting a host of other errors. I did change one digit of the key and got the invalid key error as a test

Hexcaliber

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like Mythic gave up waiting for goa, as US OB clients are now logging in and patching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom