[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Creating a post for all the account center questions/chat/etc. Since it seems to be in every other thread ;)

Update from war-europe.com:

The last step on the long road to the Open Beta is now here! We have been distributing open beta keys through Collector's Edition pre-orders, premium Standard Edition Pre-orders and partnerships with websites. If you have an Open Beta key, Register a new account and enter it here. Please note that Closed Beta testers do not need to create a new account as Open Beta access is automatically granted all previous testers.

A light patch on 205mb will be available soon and the Open Beta begins early this afternoon. We will be updating you with the exact time that the servers will be open before then. Please note that at this time you should only use your Open Beta key, codes for the head start or bonus items are not yet valid.

Some of you are experiencing a 414 error. This is a time-out message, please wait a few minutes and try again.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Logged in twice.. with my old account from the mailing list.. and getting "youre key has expired" msg with my EA store key wich i reviced yesterday and with my old preorder box key from Bol.com (wich i got for like 2 months now).

Anny one else got it?

duffman

Fledgling Freddie
well im happy enough to get some housework done and chill out. Come back a bit later when everythings calmed down a bit and the servers arent taking a good beating. Good luck to all you eager beavers

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Booo.. we were going for the 1000 posts!

mauhuhauha,

but yeah probably ;)

Just trying to keep everything in the one thread so people don't have to trawl 4 or 5 threads with different subject lines to find out the info.

The account center should be letting you sign up now, though you might get a 414 error, which means try again inna bit.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Given up trying to register a new account, tyring to log in with my original account but even that still fails.

We are not going to be playing open beta today folks............... anyone from GOA care to comment?

Seedhouse

Fledgling Freddie
This is worse than the Konami Portal website when Metal Gear Online Beta was released... :(
Off to play on PS3 whilst I wait...

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
If the open beta is this badly organised i can only imagine how badly run the game will be after beta lol.Roll on WoTLK i guess lol.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Philosophical time!

The distance between success and failure can only be measured by one's desire.

So.. who thinks GOA see today as a success? :)

Neodymium

Fledgling Freddie
I get the 414 error already while trying to login to the site, before even seeing any of the account creation pages - or any link to them -.-

Helt

Fledgling Freddie
well im happy enough to get some housework done and chill out. Come back a bit later when everythings calmed down a bit and the servers arent taking a good beating. Good luck to all you eager beavers

Hell no we wont go! Hell no we wont go!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
We are not going to be playing open beta today folks............... anyone from GOA care to comment?

Post your opinions as your opinions not as fact unless you have insider knowledge please.

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
i get the error that my chosed nick is alrdy in use
what should i do now? try to login with my chosen nick?

didnt get any email or something though

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
anny one able to monitor other forums and post importaint GOA/Mithic reports here? been trying to troll in other forums but they are way 2 slow for my taste..

Nymph

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm yes 414 is no fun at all. If someone could come spam "Continue" "Ok" for me, it'd be much appreciated. My hands getting tired.

No way I just got the 300 error. Wow I feel privileged.

hesterumpe

Fledgling Freddie
I got to the point where I could log into my old, pre-beta account and enter a product key. Sadly now I get the ol' 300 and 414 when I try to validate it :(

Used Chrome and www.war-europe.com.

Answer

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe I'll use this valuable time to make a youtube video of this experience and how much GOA sucks.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
I hereby request that all Closed Beta testers add CB to their name so I can kill them all for being lucky bastards that have been able to avoid today's crappy signup process.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
i was trying in firefox for ages then decided to try IE at the time time, IE caught up with the confirmation page i was stuck at in Firefox within a few minutes now i have to wait for the failmail that might never come lol.

still trying in firefox while i wait.

seems IE is the browser of choice and it doesnt come up with the 414 error as quick as firefox does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom