[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I can finally get in the Euro beta, no email though; however I'm making contingency plans for playing on the US servers, as I don't know if we can trust goa to run a whelk stall, let alone the launch of a major MMO!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't think you need to post the same thing 3 times Tiani :p

Does anyone else find it highly amusing that one fo the tags to this thread is "GOA sucks todgers" ?

indeed, I had a huge laugh when I first saw it and mentioned it to the other mods :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I somehow managed to get a link last night that took me to the account registration page, even though it is down. Well I'm not complaining because it worked and now, due to the not waiting for the beta code confirmation email thingy, I'm already patching.
Though I'm sure if I hadn't had this good luck I'd still be raging mad. Glad I'm finally in but I won't forget this GOA...
And goodluck to everyone who still isn't in; you'll get there.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
aparantly they have sorted it although i still cant get onto the EU game

Key Validation Update 14:00CET

Our technical teams are still working hard to rectify the situation with our email server and as soon as this system is working correctly we will re-open our account creation page. In the meantime, those of you who have entered an open beta code need not wait any longer. All valid codes entered will be able to log in and play within a few minutes of successfully submitting your details. All players who have already entered a code should be able to log in immediately. There is no need to wait for the confirmation email

Thank you for your patience.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
erm this forum is strange, everytime I post something now it goes to a blank screen and when I click refresh it usually says I am trying to double post, this time it seems it has actually double erm triple posted, my Bad sowwy

On another note goa are cheeky I received no email about activating my account and then i come back from lunch to find 7... yes 7 emails asking me to confirm my account. Just got my boyfriend back home to try logging in and it seems to work.

Maybe they are finally pulling their finger out ?:cheers:

TdC

erm this forum is strange, everytime I post something now it goes to a blank screen and when I click refresh it usually says I am trying to double post, this time it seems it has actually double erm triple posted, my Bad sowwy

yes, I am having this issue as well. I'll let the guys know. I've found out that if you get a blank screen (white), the forum will have probably done what you wanted....it's just not showing it to you.

anyway I'll pass the word on.

please be aware that anybody can give general and technical feedback regarding FreddysHouse here.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
hope they validate my key soon so i know my account works so i wont need a new one for when the actual game is released

Dragosani99

Fledgling Freddie
I was trying to get in most of Sunday like many of you, went into hospital on monday for knee surgery (acl reconstruction), got out of hospital this afternoon and thought surely all would now be well with GOA/beta and I'd give it a quick go (between painkillers). ....... hmmm

Anyway, I never managed to get registered on sunday - if anyone has a link to the account registration page they could post (even though it is down - still sounds like it works).. Thanks :)

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
hope they validate my key soon so i know my account works so i wont need a new one for when the actual game is released

Dont matter if u get email mate as long as the key is valid (if you got it from here it will be) you should be able to patch up and play

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm. I made my account on the eu page months ago, and I can log into the game and play despite not getting a mail confirming my key-registration. However, my girlfriend never made an account, and the registration seems to be down. So my question would be, how do I get her and her key into the beta? Thanks.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
no i got my key off play as i pre ordered the ce version wife got one off here tho and both cant get on

were both on us servers now tho

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm. I made my account on the eu page months ago, and I can log into the game and play despite not getting a mail confirming my key-registration. However, my girlfriend never made an account, and the registration seems to be down. So my question would be, how do I get her and her key into the beta? Thanks.

The answer is you don't... You can register via the patcher (create new account).. Well you could this morning.... but you can't get a mail to activate it so.. its a waiting game...

Wooly

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
The answer is you don't... You can register via the patcher (create new account).. Well you could this morning.... but you can't get a mail to activate it so.. its a waiting game...

Wooly

you do get the mail to activate it, it just takes a while.

I made an account this morning sometime and at around 13:00 BSTmy mailbox looked like this

maillg3.jpg

Strange that they sent it 7 times though!

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
you do get the mail to activate it, it just takes a while.
I made an account this morning sometime and at around 13:00 BSTmy mailbox looked like this

Oooo apologies one and all... I'm at work and due to compliance and banking standards etc.. can't use webmail... I'll check when I get in tonight from work... Thanks for the heads up... :p

Wooly

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
i only got the 1 email trying to set up account click the link got a blank page lol

i did my beta code but not tried game yet

just verifyed account now tried to login game and still got authentication failed

Riga

Fledgling Freddie
I did yhe same as knightyc but when I rehit the conformation button got an account supended message ive run out of email addresses now

TdC

yes, I am having this issue as well. I'll let the guys know. I've found out that if you get a blank screen (white), the forum will have probably done what you wanted....it's just not showing it to you.

anyway I'll pass the word on.

please be aware that anybody can give general and technical feedback regarding FreddysHouse here.

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahah, yeah TdC u just got a nice double post as well :p do you think it could be to do with the size of the thread?

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
no sometimes i get a box popup and it ansks me to login like the boards have been taken down then i refresh and its ok

TdC

hahah, yeah TdC u just got a nice double post as well :p do you think it could be to do with the size of the thread?

haha I suspected as much :/

this thread is pretty big, but I think VB and our database should be able to handle it (no pun intended :p )

however the thread can be locked, and you guys can start a new one, but you'll have to ask Flimgoblin or Rynnor to do that 'cause they're your mods. I'm just passing through (and can't) ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Flim or Rynn can we close this thread and start a new one up possibly. As were getting weird double posts coming through?

amtired

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, dont close this thread. I'm hoping it gets to 5000 posts. With 4253 posts already it shows very clearly how annoying this launch was.

For what its worth though, the servers work fine if you can get past the insanity that is account-creating. I'm one of the lucky people who had an account already, so i could enter my betacode late on monday. Game works fine with very little lag for me.

The scary part is of course that the headstart and release will be soon and even more people will be trying to create accounts all at once and GOA is obviously completely unready for that. I doubt most of us will be able to play in the headstart at all.

Everz

FH is my second home
3 days of beta left.. whos betting they open it on thursday night/friday morning

Seffrid

Fledgling Freddie
I finally got into the beta today after 3 days of code 303 errors on the link in the initial confirmation email, and despite trying every other trick in the book.

I got in by registering a second account last night, from the patcher using the "create account" option, and linking it to a second email account (Yahoo). There was no change this morning, but by early afternoon I had received no less than 8 confirmation emails and the link worked properly at the first attempt. Key validation swiftly followed using the "Code" option on the website, and 5 minutes or so later the launcher accepted my login details and was patching. That completed ok and I got into the game - but then had to pop out to the office for a while and have only just got back home.

Hopefully others will also be resolving their problems now, and for anyone else still stuck the re-opening of the account registration page on the website may prove to be the answer - if and when it happens.

Best of luck to those still struggling :)!

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Oooo apologies one and all... I'm at work and due to compliance and banking standards etc.. can't use webmail... I'll check when I get in tonight from work... Thanks for the heads up... :p

Wooly

oh bugger... got in from work.. and low and behold.. no registration activation e-mail... <sigh>

oh well I'll wait...

Wooly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom