[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyresh

Fledgling Freddie
ok the client is pattching without the confirmation mail o_O goa did something right

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
erm are there people who can not patch? despite the fact I see pretty much everyone yelling "I'm patching!"

I feel alone and left in the dark :(

Eralef

Fledgling Freddie
Well I received the confirmation email but still cannot log in and patch. :-(

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
No email still, going on 29 hours now, and can't log on client/patcher. Go GOA! F**ng french wankers :(

drachena

Fledgling Freddie
Well I finally gave in and spammed 5 times to activate account, I've now got an email to say my account has already been activated (although I never got a confirmation email of that for over 27 hours) and I'm patching. Yay
Unfortunately I'm off to work in 20 mins :(

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Flies all green and buzzin'
In this dungeon of despair
Prisoners grumblin
Piss they clothes
Scratch their matted hair
A tiny light from a window-hole
Hundred yards away
That all they ever get to know
'bout the regular life in the day
'bout the regular life in the day

Slime and rot and rats and snuck
Vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldier men
Holdin' spears by the iron door
Stinks so bad, stones are chokin'
Weepin' greenish drops
In the den where
The giant fire puffer woiks
And the torture never stops
The torture never stops, torture
The torture never stops
The torture never stops

Well.. i managed to log in even if i did not recieve confirmation email.. i managed to patch.. and then i got :

"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_34.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

omg.. :D

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
OMG Finally i got in no confirm mail but i'm in stick with it guys and just keep trying your logins

Salonin

Fledgling Freddie
I feel like i'm going to cry, round 30 hours waiting for confirmation email and cant patch either :(

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
I feel like i'm going to cry, round 30 hours waiting for confirmation email and cant patch either :(

I did the spam rountine but i used 30 in one go not ten dunno if it had anything to do with getting in but after the torture you been through cant hurt to give it a go

neomax

Fledgling Freddie
im in and playing did only need to patch and i got no confirm email!!!! no confirm.

X

xirnoc

omg it worked, sent 10 validations and am patching now after 30 hours, no emails though.

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on 30 hours now, I had three beta keys, used em all on three different accounts with three different email providers (Google, Hotmail and my work mail), did the spam method on all three, 20 windows/account.

Nothing, nada, zero, niet, noll, inget.
/cry

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Im patching without having recieved the confirmation mail aswell.

Just hoping that Il be able to log into the game aswell... sweet ^^

Tioub

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on 30 hours now, I had three beta keys, used em all on three different accounts with three different email providers (Google, Hotmail and my work mail), did the spam method on all three, 20 windows/account.

/cry

think it is something wrong with acc from sweden ;) none of my frinds have got their mail , and we are all from swe =/

Nymph

Fledgling Freddie
nooooo finished patching and "This application was unable to start because d3dx9_34.dll was not found"

Why me!

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_34.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

omg.. :D

Updated directX and game is running :clap:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH

/cry

Please try and connect through the client!

Seems people aren't getting the confirmation emails currently which can be a bug at the mail-script at GOA (which wouldn't be surprising with all the other bugs they had to deal with)

If it starts patching, it means auth server acknowledges you are a confirmed OB player

Coucy

Fledgling Freddie
Still no email, decided to try the patcher just on the off chance and whey, downloading the patch.

It better work or I'm gonna be crushed.

Fuygin

Fledgling Freddie
Some things never change. First thing I see when I log on is some teenage lad undressing his elf chick.

Swellzong

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, last shot for me.

I now opened 8 windows to type in all 8 combinations of my beta key because it has 3 D's or O's in it...

I will then submit them all, wait 10 minutes and try to connect to the patcher.

Wish me luck!

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
Please try and connect through the client!

Seems people aren't getting the confirmation emails currently which can be a bug at the mail-script at GOA (which wouldn't be surprising with all the other bugs they had to deal with)

If it starts patching, it means auth server acknowledges you are a confirmed OB player

Tested all of them, none worked to log on.
Just did another bunch of 10 send-offs with auth requests for the account I was planning on using for myself (the two others were for friends).

I'm sad.
:m00::twak::ninja:

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Just got 6 e-mails within 1 minute, all saying 'the code hasn't been registered, please click here to find out why'.

So I click the link, and it sends me to what must be intended as my account page, but it comes up with "Your account is not yet verified, please check your inbox."

LMFAO!

You just can't make this stuff up can you . . . . . . . . :lol:

I mean 32 hours with no e-mail, and then I get 6 useless ones. /faints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom