[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swellzong

Fledgling Freddie
22 pm news from GOA:

"Everything is working as intended" and we are raising the server cap for all of the happy and satisfied open beta testers who only just entered to play.

Mulle

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf about us that cant even create an acc!? Im getting f***ing tired of waiting. Raising the cap on servers? Why dont they fix the AC first, for crying out loud! This is getting ridiculous! :(

Mulle

Fledgling Freddie
In the matter of business there's no such thing as called lazy! Well there shouldn't be. This is so lame. ffs im growing a beard here! :(

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
anyone know were else to get a us beta code warcry are all out now wife wants one

Vox Doom

Fledgling Freddie
Just got 6 e-mails within 1 minute, all saying 'the code hasn't been registered, please click here to find out why'.

So I click the link, and it sends me to what must be intended as my account page, but it comes up with "Your account is not yet verified, please check your inbox."

LMFAO!

You just can't make this stuff up can you . . . . . . . . :lol:

I mean 32 hours with no e-mail, and then I get 6 useless ones. /faints

My girlfriend got exactly the same thing, the thing is, I only registered her three times and I had already got an e-mail back telling me the first time was wrong.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Problem:

after erm, I think over 30ish hours I finaly got my first mails arriving! stating a problem that my key could not be registered, it then says my login or password are incorrect! But I'm 200% sure they are correct!
Also, I can't create a new account... anyone?

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
just got that email 2 what ever chimp is sending these emails needs shooting only waited since like 4 yesterday and aparantly it was wrong and wife aint even got a email an she put her code in 1st what a joke

Salonin

Fledgling Freddie
Just got 7 emails saying code hasnt been registered! I dont understand anymore lol.

Celestra

Fledgling Freddie
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!! I'M PATCHING!
Still not got a confirmation email though, lol...but at least things are looking up after 3 days of torment!

Next question, will there be the same fiasco for the head start??

hesterumpe

Fledgling Freddie
Neither me or my mate got a validation mail, but now we can both log in and patch! Don't forget to try logging into the client every once in a while even if you haven't received the mail.

sarumane

Fledgling Freddie
dare I say it...got email this morning prior to work. played tonight on return for 2 hours... no-one is sociable and the lag is poor....feels like LOTRO all over again....

Fuygin

Fledgling Freddie
After logging on successfully I got 7 emails telling me that registration had failed. I can still play, though, so it's harmless bungling this time.

Seffrid

Fledgling Freddie
No change for me since yesterday, can't activate the link in my initial confirmation email due to code 303 errors. Can't get any email response when I fill in the validation page from the "Code" section of the website. Can't get any email response when I register a second account with a different email address via the "Create Account" option on the patcher.

Oh, and can't log in ;)!

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
another night without my eu code being verifyed tho

lets hope the head start and actual game arnt like it...

boinged

Fledgling Freddie
Misinformation from GOA...

1) We're told to create new accounts when we don't need to.
2) We're told not to enter the key multiple times but this works for some.
3) We're told not to log in without receiving the confirmation email.

So if in doubt, just do the complete opposite of what GOA recommends and there's a good chance it will work!

Q

Qobold

Anyone else still getting the "The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher-goa.prod.sig] fromt he patch server" message?

This driving me insane, i patched, then it closed, when i tried to open the launcher again ive just had this message for the last 4 hours!

gnats255

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who gotten tired of the beta or got a spare key i can have ?
My gf would like to join me and i would love to supprise her tomorrow :)
i know its a silly question but...
Anyways my mail is Kiee255@forum.dk
Thanks i would be so happy

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
General Update
00:30 CET, September 10 - Open Beta status
First, apologies for the misguiding statements earlier today, saying that the bulk of players had now had their confirmation e-mails sent out. Whereas many e-mail verifications had indeed been sent out last night, I had misunderstood the situation and a far larger portion of players than I thought were still waiting for their key validation e-mail.

So, where are we right now? Recap of today's changes.

• The mail server sending out confirmations, but at a much too slow rate.
  • Although no confirmation e-mail has been sent, everyone who has entered a valid code should have access to the patcher. Clearly, there are, as always, exceptions.
  • Contrary to our announcement earlier today, we never did get our account registration back online. Sorry about that. New ETA is Wednesday morning, although there are no guarantees for this, naturally.
  • A new English server has been brought online: Karak-Vlag!
  • Server population caps has been raised across the board.
With three very rough days behind us, there is an air of hope in the offices. We are still working very hard and doing crazy hours to resolve the many issues at hand. We are hoping to have all our vital systems in full operation tomorrow but there are naturally no guarantees for this.

Magic hat of completely random ETA times: Online
Borderline Sociopaths: Online
Gary Glitter: Online
Coffee machine: Offline
Sea-mail server: Lost at sea

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Magic hat of completely random ETA times: Online
Borderline Sociopaths: Online
Gary Glitter: Online
Coffee machine: Offline
Sea-mail server: Lost at sea