[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melindi

Fledgling Freddie
I got emails saying that my code is incorrect - for every variation of the code I entered!

Am thinking it may be the account that is the problem anyway as I got a message saying my account was suspended when I clicked the account creation confirmation link yesterday!

Have no way around this, no support, can't sign up for another account; pretty hacked off to say the least.

Swellzong

Fledgling Freddie
I tried every variation of my code now and still can't log in.

That's it, no warhammer for me, thank you goa...

Riga

Fledgling Freddie
This is now getting very annoying still no access have received 2 emails saying I inputed the wrong code both on my yahoo a/c Still no responce from the correct code I inputed at the same time and the 2 codes I inputed on my aol a/c a day prior to this. To say that all valid codes have now been processed is juts a lie and as no conformation on valid codes is being sent out its impossable to know if I have a prob with the code or a prob with the patcher, So Angry .

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
According to the latest news, and I quote:

We just received the good news that every account which has entered a valid code for the open beta is now registered and can access the patcher and game servers.
Our e-mail server is still very busy and due to a bug, mails are being sent out although not nearly as fast as we would hope. In the meantime make sure to start our patcher and check if you have access.
As soon as the problems with our mail servers have been resolved, we will be able to bring the account registration on our webpage back online.

This is noncense. Ive just checked my son's account and he still CANNOT access.
So either a) This is just more blatant lies.
b) Despite being able to get his key registered it failed to get on the server even though he got all the correct screens up.

Either way he dont have a clue as he has not had his email.

Salonin

Fledgling Freddie
Man I have to stop waking up with the illusion that i have a 'key verified' email in my inbox.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
dont expect it to be great ingame either.
So far I have reported the following bugs:
characters missing from server after a crash
not being credited with kills
mobs killing me when they have a message above them stating thet are unkillable
mobs killing me when they have a message above their heads saying they are out of reach
(both of the last btw I could not hit)

So I wonder if this game is ready or am I just verry unlucky?

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
oh and I missed out that text from some npc quest givers is missing

Well at least the above list applies to me anyway

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Thought Id post this just incase someone here says everything is fine.... ITS NOT

Attachments

• Jaqui^F_000.jpg
    Jaqui^F_000.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 35

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it is beta ... did you report the bugs? :) I logged in knowing full well it will run like a donkey, i wasn't disappointed :)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I did log the bugs - and even with those issues mentioned - the game really is good. You just cant help getting frustrated when you die and they dont. But as Ive discovered the character in that screen shot is bugged. Ive created same type/class just now and had no problems with it.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
looks like the common evading bug due to the mob standing too close to a rock that happens a lot in wow.

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
dont expect it to be great ingame either.
So far I have reported the following bugs:
characters missing from server after a crash
not being credited with kills
mobs killing me when they have a message above them stating thet are unkillable
mobs killing me when they have a message above their heads saying they are out of reach
(both of the last btw I could not hit)

So I wonder if this game is ready or am I just verry unlucky?

I don't know what you mean by characters disappearing, but the bug with unattackable mobs I've noticed is restricted to ranged mobs. Not getting credited with kills can have a number of reasons depending on the situation. However, this is what an open beta is about. Bugs like these can occur even in a already released game after a patch which accidently mess stuff up. You are not unlucky at all, these are just bugs that should be easy to fix, which is why there is a thing called open beta. To find and kill bugs :)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know what you mean by characters disappearing, but the bug with unattackable mobs I've noticed is restricted to ranged mobs. Not getting credited with kills can have a number of reasons depending on the situation. However, this is what an open beta is about. Bugs like these can occur even in a already released game after a patch which accidently mess stuff up. You are not unlucky at all, these are just bugs that should be easy to fix, which is why there is a thing called open beta. To find and kill bugs :)

I must agree with you - Ive been beta testing for a long time (though only just gotten on this one). It is what beta testing is about, however it is annoying.
As for the characters dissappearing, I got booted from the server yesterday. When I relogged in I found that the characters I had created no lnoger exisisted on the server. 4 characters in all - ok they were no more than lvl 3/4 and yes its beta - but it shouldnt of happened. so far Ive had no response since reporting it.

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
I must agree with you - Ive been beta testing for a long time (though only just gotten on this one). It is what beta testing is about, however it is annoying.
As for the characters dissappearing, I got booted from the server yesterday. When I relogged in I found that the characters I had created no lnoger exisisted on the server. 4 characters in all - ok they were no more than lvl 3/4 and yes its beta - but it shouldnt of happened. so far Ive had no response since reporting it.

Interesting...a rare one then maybe? :p
Do you know if any other people have had the same problem?

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
No idea. But Im sure it will be looked at - its the type of thing that would be critical live

Indeed. Come to think of it though...my client crashed for no appearent reason and didn't even generate an error message or anything. The game just shut down. However I just logged back in and found myself in the exact spot I was before...I just assumed that it was I who had triggered something :p

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
This screen shot shows what I mean by missing text from npc's

Attachments

• Monk^M_002.jpg
    Monk^M_002.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 25

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
I just used this link and managed to create an account :eek:

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

weird

wowgy9.jpg

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Well I havent received the email yet so not getting to carried away :)

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
Btw tip on getting around their no-new-registration bullshit: Try starting the client and clicking create new account. That was how I created mine. Took me right to step 1.

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Btw tip on getting around their no-new-registration bullshit: Try starting the client and clicking create new account. That was how I created mine. Took me right to step 1.

I've registered, and entered the beta key (successfully)...

No e-mails though... So no go on the patch download.... and I like the 3 strikes and your out of the patcher.. hahaha what a crock... hhahaha

Wooly

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
I've registered, and entered the beta key (successfully)...

No e-mails though... So no go on the patch download.... and I like the 3 strikes and your out of the patcher.. hahaha what a crock... hhahaha

Wooly

Haha yeah that one is epic^^

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Has anybody received a mail from GOA...? Does anyone have the server alias from the mail header...? Just so we can check whether its up or not...

GOA may have mistaken instability with unavailability - As you would.... This is all common sense :p

Wooly

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
Has anybody received a mail from GOA...? Does anyone have the server alias from the mail header...? Just so we can check whether its up or not...

GOA may have mistaken instability with unavailability - As you would.... This is all common sense :p

Wooly

Even if you did register an account, you can't auth a beta key for it unless you actually activated the account, which you can't do without the email.

Unless some smart person can figure out what URL you need to enter to activate it, cause surely, you could do it without getting the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom