[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoko

Fledgling Freddie
2. You have received the confirmation mail before but your attempts to login end with an authentication failure:
Our technical teams are aware of this issue and are currently fixing it. It should work at the end of the evening.

I have had this problem since 6pm yesterday and still no luck

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Patching!!!!! soon I will be there:))))

I wanted to thank for all info I gathered here.

Do not waste the time - start download your Us Client now.

Mythic is SOLID!

Fileplanet queue estimates 979 minutes lol!!

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
just emailed mythic to bitch, afterall theres no forth coming usefull info from goa... i started playing spore whilst waiting an so far my creature has evolved into a thriving comunity and just launched into space - all before i get one email

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I'm on the US servers now, nice and easy to play. The torrent was a bit of a pain, but I guess syncing my router at 18Mbit/s is handy sometimes!

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
Status report:

Nothing changed since sunday evening, keep getting 'your key isn't registered' mail , when i try to authenticate the beta key.

Fix your damn system and actuallystart helping people who are stuck with their beta keys.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
No email still, but now I can login to the patcher and it's patching! woohoo!

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
The registration was supposed to come online (after the update from the CM @ 16:00) late afternoon...? Hmmm its now evening (CET)...

Has something else gone wrong...?

Wooly

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
oh just incase someone from goa is checking these sites im sure that most people who are in will not mind if they dont get their email telling them they can get in so why dont you only send emails to the people where there is a problem with their code.

well that cuts their workload in half! lol

Shirr

Fledgling Freddie
I just tried logging into the gameclient and bingo, it's patching :) even tho I didnt recieve a mail yet saying it accepted my beta code.

Guess u should try once each hour if u can actually start patching, I think the mail server is rather slow because of the heavy traffic.

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
bobfish - nice one

everyone else - you can try logging on without the email, most people i know logged in before they got the email - just keep tryin to log in every now and then

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
tried now and is says it patching... still at 0% thou... but it's a step in the right direction

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
my patcher is working, getting son to keep trying his too. Then got to sort my hubbys out, he is at work :(

darkhazar

Fledgling Freddie
I just tried logging into the gameclient and bingo, it's patching :) even tho I didnt recieve a mail yet saying it accepted my beta code.

Guess u should try once each hour if u can actually start patching, I think the mail server is rather slow because of the heavy traffic.

It worked ty man!!!

Onge

Fledgling Freddie
OMG im patching ........shakes...... just to let you all know. Oh and no email.

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
dont know if this helps, i have been waiting 26hours for email with no luck but have just tried logging into game and patch update has started :). try it if you havent had a email but have been waiting ages

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
dont feel too lonely at the moment then lol... how long is it gonna take you to down load 200mb?? considering the trouble we have had im expecting someone from goa to drive up to my house and deliver it on a cd..... well its as likely as me getting into the game tonight!

Swellzong

Fledgling Freddie
I can't type in my code because it has 3 D's in it and it would therefore take me 9 tries to try all combinations of d's and o's (which could be one another).

Now, if i had a month to do this it might be possible at the speed og GOA's mail system but with 1 mail per day the beta would be long gone.

Thank you for making such genuine keys.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well I'm a third through... but on the other hand my GF has her torrents running... and locked the server.... sure I can pull the plug but then I'll have to sleep on the couch for a week or so.... ^^

pikeh

Resident Freddy
well I'm a third through... but on the other hand my GF has her torrents running... and locked the server.... sure I can pull the plug but then I'll have to sleep on the couch for a week or so.... ^^

But you get to play WAR!

:D

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
swellzong - i thought i had problems, im fellin for ya. i suppose you just gotta do the all once and hope for the best

Celestra

Fledgling Freddie
nope authentification failed for me, just tried to log on the client for patching

Fuygin

Fledgling Freddie
It is now 24 hours since my "1-2 hour" request for authentication was submitted. Unbelievable!

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
another one bites the dust...... at this rate its me, celestra and swellzong minding the fort

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
just created a US account, and thats how it should work

smooth as a babies buttom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom