Xbox One Announcement

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aada BloodOmen - to the pair of you, stop the pointless argument, I have the exact same one with my son who just doesn't see what MS are all about. I get frustrated and in the end just say to him "Francesco there is no way of having a decent civilised discussion with you around MS and their u-turns and what it will be like in 5 years time", his reply "Don't care". Conversation changes to football :)

Now to Aada, stop the personal insults, it's not funny, it's not manly and it shows you in a bad way.

Noted and won't post in this thread again after the below is said.

You've been throwing petty insults at me for a few pages, maybe the personal insult was too far but won't apologise for it.

Asked deebs to ban me because frankly I have better things to do then explain my reasons over and over for buying said console/product only for someone to constantly bring it up.

Maybe the both of us could do some growing up eh?

You remind me of the 360/PS3 thread where I was acting like you have been acting ie ramming said console down everyone's throat, this time I've not done that I've not once said to you why you shouldn't get the PS4.

Last thing I'll say on the matter, you need to know when not to take things seriously, Billy instantly seen the funny side of things because he realised I was just having a laugh, you on the other hand took things a bit to far when you started with the personal insults.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Noted and won't post in this thread again after the below is said.

Last thing I'll say on the matter, you need to know when not to take things seriously, Billy instantly seen the funny side of things because he realised I was just having a laugh, you on the other hand took things a bit to far when you started with the personal insults.
As I said you were throwing petty insults at me for a few pages and just generally doing your best to wind me up even after I said I didn't want to argue, what did you do less than 12 hours or so later? Post some comic because you were bored.

I take my fair share of shit on here but there comes a time when I'll bite and say what I feel at the time it maybe harsh and uncalled for but that's how it will go.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
LOADS less fun m8. Gaming should be like this:
View attachment 15631
42" telly, keyboard on legs and mouse on a hard mouse mat off-pic on the sofa, to my right. Apologies for the Torchwood DVD set. It's the bird's :D

:)

Dunno how you manage that man, my keyboard needs to be pretty much nailed down, can't stand even the slightest bit of movement from it! I don't think I'll ever play PC games at anything but my desk :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dunno how you manage that man, my keyboard needs to be pretty much nailed down, can't stand even the slightest bit of movement from it! I don't think I'll ever play PC games at anything but my desk :p

The different angles took a little bit of getting used to but the keyboard is completely stable on my legs. No movement at all :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
LOADS less fun m8. Gaming should be like this:
View attachment 15631
42" telly, keyboard on legs and mouse on a hard mouse mat off-pic on the sofa, to my right. Apologies for the Torchwood DVD set. It's the bird's :D

Well that's me convinced. I'll be cancelling the pre-orders at the weekend.

Torchwood is so gay and don't give me any of that girlfriend crap. Oh and you should have probably apologised for the gratuitous big toe shot. Hideous :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you should have probably apologised for the gratuitous big toe shot. Hideous :)

That's a man's toe that is. None of your namby-pamby pussy-footing around here, quite literally.

And Torchwood (and all the bad films) are hers :eek:

Aada

Part of the furniture

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG0L_xJfFro

A better video on the Xbone pad, Interesting to know that if you are one of those people who likes playing games with wired instead of wireless especially FPS due latency here and there if you plug the control pad in via the USB the info is sent down through the wire essentially making it a wired pad so you have a wired/wireless pad.

Impulse triggers sound awesome, I'm going to the Eurogamer expo hope to get a chance to have a go.

Guy looks like Daniel Craig.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
inb4 only fags play console fps.

Pad looks pretty awesome, would like to see a similar video for the PS4 pad.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It still looks too clunky for me, like holding a dinner plate to game with. Without having a go ofc. If I see one in a demo booth I might have a go but still wouldn't touch the X-bone 180.

The guy on the left looks very pleased with himself indeed, like he has just left a massive poo in the other guys toilet.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Acey Bongos, he's pretty much paid to suck off Xbox products and brag about it on social media :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was more interested to see what the engineer had to say.

Definitely. Obviously I don't want to be swayed by a marketing video, but it's made my love for the Xbox pad increase even more :p

Aada

Part of the furniture

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AX4nC7JbNQI

Titanfall, looks spectacular I love this type of game where you have almost limitless freedom of movement, this will make for some exciting multiplayer.

You can definitely see the ex Infinity Ward guys are working on this, movement looked super smooth even when walking and boosting around buildings, this game stole Gamescom for me.

It will also be using Microsofts XBL Cloud for dedicated servers, could XBL Cloud be a pulling point for hardcore gamers in the long run?

http://www.respawn.com/news/lets-talk-about-the-xbox-live-cloud/

Last edited:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I despise standard shooters but that does look like a LOT of fun...

Nate

FH is my second home
Frackin EA I hate them, why do they keep making games that look like I want to play them!?! FUCK YOU EA

Aada

Part of the furniture
A more in depth look at how the Cloud will work with Forza and the creative director gives an insight in what it could mean for other games with how the Cloud will work.

Quite awesome at how the Cloud will learn and change from the moment the game launches to the next day and so on and so on, constantly evolving.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q_Htuio8y0#t=39

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wish the weapons and classes weren't so boringly standard.

Why can't AAA titles go fantasy now and again? Interesting colour schemes etc. :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Xbox One release date announcement at 2pm.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I have no idea why they feel the need for a massive announcement for every single snippet of information these days, it just seems ridiculous.

Aada

Part of the furniture
22nd November launch in all their T1 markets.

Poag

m00?
I have no idea why they feel the need for a massive announcement for every single snippet of information these days, it just seems ridiculous.

Hype.

The more they can keep it up the more people will day one purchase. If they let it slip the number of day one purchases falls of dramatically as a result.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
in many ways the control pad will be the deciding factor for a lot of people
No it won't. Even the wankfest that was the GameCube controller didn't stop that console which was impressive given how brilliant the N64 controller was.

The PS4 controller won't be any great improvement over PS3. The XBO controller won't be any great improvement over the 360. They were both usable and more about brand identity than the actual controller itself. It would be far more interesting if there had been a massive redesign of either controller from the ground up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom