Xbox One Announcement

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Each to their own really I guess. The most I played my PS3 the less I disliked the pad, but the PS4 one just looks even more uncomfortable.

And to save you Googling :p :
468px-Img6866jpg-5ea6bc_610w.jpg

Aada

Part of the furniture
Get real man, Aada does my head in, the last thing I want is to be anywhere near him. And no, I'm still on the PS4 side of the bench, it's mainly down to what my mates buy though.

PS4 pad still looks wank though!

Your one of these people on this forum that I would describe as a sheep and a piss ant I would tread on with my boot you arse licking little cunt.

:D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And yet you keep the argument going :) Why can't you just accept that some of us are not Sony fanbois and are actually willing to buy M$ gear. I also like the colour blue and hate turquoise.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's all just looking rather sad and pathetic now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, both blind as bats, clearly missed the part that says "So bored right now :(" yet still you take it seriously /golf clap

Aada

Part of the furniture
Lol, both blind as bats, clearly missed the part that says "So bored right now :(" yet still you take it seriously /golf clap
No I saw I just never found it funny :( saw it as yet another dig at us Xbone buyers :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Other than a Wii for the missus, I haven't bought a console since the PS2.

'cause they're all shit compared to the PC. Why bother?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I still maintain every gamer should play through Last of Us at least once. It is an absolute masterpiece. Buy or borrow a PS3 just for that. But yeah, Xbox...can't think if any exclusives worth even plugging one into the telly for.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have no idea why anyone would by an xbone. It makes no sense whatsoever. You just get yourself a media centre PC with a decent graphics card and plug it into your telly.

All the functionality of an xbone. Better games. Better control options. Better graphics. Better interoperability. Better software. Better everything.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And you aren't forced to game with Xboxbros...socially challenged angry people.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have no idea why anyone would by an xbone. It makes no sense whatsoever. You just get yourself a media centre PC with a decent graphics card and plug it into your telly.

All the functionality of an xbone. Better games. Better control options. Better graphics. Better interoperability. Better software. Better everything.

Where do you get the better games from? There are fantastic games for both consoles that will never see the light of day for PC, The Last of Us? No. Forza? No. Gears/Halo? No. Final Fantasy? No.

I could go on and on but you get the picture? And in before someone goes lol gears/halo I do not care if you liked them or didn't.

The best thing about PC right now? Indie games but that's hardly pushing my GTX 770 is it? Name a couple of PC exclusives that were actually good within the last year you will probably find RTS is only thing the PC has left that is exclusive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As I said, no exclusives worth plugging one in for.

Only gullible people or people who need to run several monitors buy 770s

Aada

Part of the furniture
As I said, no exclusives worth plugging one in for.

Only gullible people or people who need to run several monitors buy 770s

Why are you in the console forum Raven?

You have no interest in one yet post your usual drivel here.

Even after that you didn't answer the question you just called people for buying a graphics card instead.

A forum mongol.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have a console and have bought at least 3 games.

Why are you on the internet unsupervised, you seem to get angry and confused so have to resort to random playground insults. Do you have a "condition" ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have a console and have bought at least 3 games.

Why are you on the internet unsupervised, you seem to get angry and confused so have to resort to random playground insults. Do you have a "condition" ?

You called me gullible I just gave you a suitable insult. Ignored as honestly your posts are depressing, go play Defiance because apparently you buy good games.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
go play Defiance

Man, that's getting old even for me.

Can you not come up with anything better?

Anyway, the games you quoted simply aint worth the purchase m8

Aada

Part of the furniture
Man, that's getting old even for me.

Can you not come up with anything better?

Anyway, the games you quoted simply aint worth the purchase m8

Could you answer the question about better PC games? Since both you and Raven completely ignored it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can't believe you actually said Gears and Halo were fantastic games, now I know your a fanboy :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Killzone is shit, in the same way Halo is shit. So the only reasonable shooters are your multi platform shooters...which are simply better on PC. Better graphics, better controls, same game play, except you get to play with adults more on PC.

On an aside. I am currently playing WoW, watching Arsenal and browsing FH all at the same time on the same screen. Mouse in one hand, glass of wine in the other.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Going to reverse engineer a PS4 pad into a 360 controller. YOLO. Best of both worlds #swaggerPS4 ;(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Scouse list me them amazing PC games you were going on about, you have gone quiet.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Have fun with Killzone haha.

The shooter nobody ever cared about.

Hit on a nerve I see, as for Killzone insult away, I have never and will never play a Killzone game.

And Overdriven, For the record about control pads btw, there were some PS3 specifically made controllers that used PS3 parts but were shaped like 360 Controllers, so you don't even have to reverse engineer them Overdriven, these ones have no deadzones and function 100% fine so the whole Xbox controller argument that coming up in this thread from Aada and Billargh is totally invalid, only a matter of time before PS4 made ones pop up deadzone free.

http://www.target.com/p/ps3-pro-elite-wireless-controller-playstation-3/-/A-13217769?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=|13217769&CPNG=Electronics&kpid=13217769&ci_gpa=pla&ci_sku=13217769

13217769.jpg

So that's what?

- Cheaper than an Xbox One
- Faster than an Xbox One
- Cheaper online services than an Xbox One
- Same control pad as an Xbox One (if it so desires)
- Better long term than an Xbox One

You'd have to be pretty dense to buy an Xbox One really.

Queue Xbox One fanboy whine.

Last edited:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hit on a nerve I see, as for Killzone insult away, I have never and will never play a Killzone game.

And Overdriven, For the record about control pads btw, there were some PS3 specifically made controllers that used PS3 parts but were shaped like 360 Controllers, so you don't even have to reverse engineer them Overdriven, these ones have no deadzones and function 100% fine so the whole Xbox controller argument that coming up in this thread from Aada and Billargh is totally invalid, only a matter of time before PS4 made ones pop up deadzone free.

http://www.target.com/p/ps3-pro-elite-wireless-controller-playstation-3/-/A-13217769?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=|13217769&CPNG=Electronics&kpid=13217769&ci_gpa=pla&ci_sku=13217769

13217769.jpg

Look around the net the 3rd party pads are not great and Sony have rendered some paper weights with firmware updates.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Your one of these people on this forum that I would describe as a sheep and a piss ant I would tread on with my boot you arse licking little cunt.

:D

A sheep and a piss ant eh? That's really interesting, tell me more.

And come on BloodOmen, I'm not saying one is superior/inferior, merely stating which I prefer :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Look around the net the 3rd party pads are not great and Sony have rendered some paper weights with firmware updates.

Utter drivel, you just don't like it because you've been proven wrong. You don't seem to understand what that control pad is, its not a modified Xbox Control pad its 100% Playstation hardware, firmware will do fuck all to it that it wouldn't do to a normal PS3 controller.

Essentially its just the sticks being moved around and it being put in a new plastic casing, firmware has nothing to do with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom