Xbox One Announcement

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Same with me and Netflix yesterday. Bit pissy with that.
Indeed, just brought my PS3 out of retirement, all the catch up services and netflix, no PSN subscription required. Loads of old games I've not touched, no PSN subscription required, etc.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Was watching the destiny game play vid and it just reminded me so much of defiance - the same kind of zone events invasion instead of Arkfalls but similar.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, looks like a polished defiance, which was awful the moment you ran out of things to do (about a week)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, I hope those aren't final textures. Early alpha?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So anyone buy one, initial thoughts? Happy with 720 resolution?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So anyone buy one, initial thoughts? Happy with 720 resolution?

Probably not that bad tbh, were it not for the bent price, obvious add spam and wank Kinnect i'd have considered one. Sony > Microsoft at present though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
got my xbone, but dilemma mrs has put her foot down no games bar the freebie fifa till i get rid of the 360. but i got a few games to finish. halo 4 etc

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
"Forced" to buy the XBone, bloody kids, quite liking it, Forza is just lovely. Now if Criterion release a Burnout game then I will be in heaven (my PS3 will not be sold until a new version is released on the next gen)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
they wont be, EA wont want anything jepordising the NFS brand

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well im chuffed to bits with my xbox one the graphics are crisp no frame rate lag the kinect works amazingly im really happy with it.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
well im chuffed to bits with my xbox one the graphics are crisp no frame rate lag the kinect works amazingly im really happy with it.

I agree, excellent piece of kit and the OS is fabulous.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
got my xbone, but dilemma mrs has put her foot down no games bar the freebie fifa till i get rid of the 360. but i got a few games to finish. halo 4 etc
I keep my 360 at home, need stuff to do whilst I'm there (PC is at Uni) Will buy a couple off you if you list them, Unless you wanted to sell them all together etc (Interested in Halo 4, purely for Campaign.)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
theres a good few games just been piling em up. but i really wana finish a few specialy me2/3 halo 4 and few others. shame they arnt othing with backwards compatibility this gen

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
so been at work all day come home walk in the room and it flashes up on my screen hello simon a bit freaked out but thats pretty cool too :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
av0ANjn_460sa.gif

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
be funny if i hadnt just come off of forza 5 :) best lookin game ive seen in a while tbh

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
be funny if i hadnt just come off of forza 5 :) best lookin game ive seen in a while tbh

Even though the one on the console is scaled down from the one they were showing on Demos/E3/TV adverts? It is a good looking game (From what I've seen) but MS have been naughty

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And people say forced sterilisation is a bad thing!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
He noted it said photo and still bought it. Noob. Lol

Interesting. I wonder if I can return things to eBay now if I thought they were something else.

"I bought this hammer, I thought it was a PS4. Refund please"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom