Xbox One Announcement

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Scouse list me them amazing PC games you were going on about, you have gone quiet.

Sins of a solar empire
Total war series
World of warcraft
Amnesia
Company of heroes
Starcraft
Skyrim (Listing it because the mods make up at least 100 hours of game play)
Fallout series (as above)
Minecraft Tekkit
DayZ
Eve online
Hotline Miami
Football manager series (You would love this you can switch between UTD and city as much as you like)
Left 4 dead
Plus a fuck ton of indie games and the fact that any multi platform game is simply better on PC, factually.

Yes, Last of us is better than all those combined but Xbox? olololol

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Om nom nom. I actually prefered the 360 pad to the PS3 pad, was weird jumping back to each every other month. I'll keep a lookout in the future, cheers BloodOmen

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just hated it, reminded me of the dreamcast pad, too big and too square. I have quite big hands too yet prefer the PS3 pad.

I don't actually like either and find both an utterly backward way of controlling things but the PS3 one is marginally better.

You just can't beat the megadrive 6 button pad.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Utter drivel, you just don't like it because you've been proven wrong. You don't seem to understand what that control pad is, its not a modified Xbox Control pad its 100% Playstation hardware, firmware will do fuck all to it that it wouldn't do to a normal PS3 controller.

Essentially its just the sticks being moved around and it being put in a new plastic casing, firmware has nothing to do with that.

Again look around the net, I won't have to deal with the controller issue... Since I'm getting Xbox have fun with your PS4 on launch with errrr no exclusives worth bothering with and the 3rd party games tht run better on the PC.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Again look around the net, I won't have to deal with the controller issue... Since I'm getting Xbox have fun with your PS4 on launch with errrr no exclusives worth bothering with and the 3rd party games tht run better on the PC.

You still haven't provided me with any proof? I can look around the net for many things, threads saying the Xbox One is shit, must be true if it's on the internet? going to stick you on ignore now, it was a bit of fun winding you up at first but you've just turned into a teenage mongoloid fanboy now unfortunately.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm the fanboi?

Lol your the one running around shoving the PS4 in everyone's face like your on a crusade.

I'm not the only one who has pointed this out, you just can't get over the fact some have chosen the Xbox over the PS4 why you care so much is beyond me it really is.

As I said last night, get over it you jumped up little twat.

Aada

Part of the furniture
You still haven't provided me with any proof? I can look around the net for many things, threads saying the Xbox One is shit, must be true if it's on the internet? going to stick you on ignore now, it was a bit of fun winding you up at first but you've just turned into a teenage mongoloid fanboy now unfortunately.

Wanted to say this for a long time might as well be now.

You know how you got really bored earlier and posted that comic well here's a tip get off your fat lazy arse and get a fucking job, your scared of going outside? Do what everyone else does and get on with life.

On wait its fine you can still buy new PCs and games etc living off your DLA while the rest go out to work how much do you get a month? Probably more than most of us for playing games and streaming them over Twitch.

Your everything that is wrong with this fucking country an idle lazy bastard who thinks the world ows him a living.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wanted to say this for a long time might as well be now.

You know how you got really bored earlier and posted that comic well here's a tip get off your fat lazy arse and get a fucking job, your scared of going outside? Do what everyone else does and get on with life.

On wait its fine you can still buy new PCs and games etc living off your DLA while the rest go out to work how much do you get a month? Probably more than most of us for playing games and streaming them over Twitch.

Your everything that is wrong with this fucking country an idle lazy bastard who thinks the world ows him a living.

*You're

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell Aada, you really are a joke aren't you? Do you have any self respect at all? Fail to win an argument so start with the personal shit. You really should know when to stop posting, you utter failure of a human being.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell Aada, you really are a joke aren't you? Do you have any self respect at all? Fail to win an argument so start with the personal shit. You really should know when to stop posting, you utter failure of a human being.

Just ignore him Raven, he's shown his true colours of being a sad little child that spits his dummy out because he can't get his own way. As for the "Get off my lazy arse" jibe, again that doesn't phase me in the slightest, the only reason he's said it is because he can't come up with a proper argument over a console of all things so he has to reach into the personal insult jar (again, showing his true maturity on the matter) - As for the other stuff he brought up lets settle a few things since he clearly has no idea what he's dribbling on about

Yes I get DLA and yes I'm jobless, yes I can't go outside of the house (Anxiety disorder more commonly known as Agoraphobia which apparently is fun to take the piss out of here on Freddyshouse), I've worked more years than I've been affected by this however and I've paid plenty in taxes, so no, I don't think the world owes me a living, I do welcome the help tho and I appreciate it for being there, so go on, insult me more over it Aada because honestly I feed on your tears, now grow up and stop being a fucking child because someone insulted your toy.

Now I could type a bunch of personal insults here all directed at Aada but I think I'll just be the bigger man and let it go.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouse list me them amazing PC games you were going on about, you have gone quiet.

Actually, having a life I didn't stick about to have a fanboi argument :)

Raven's got quite a nice list - add to it any console game that's also released on PC - because they tend to be better. Just like:
Left 4 dead

Which is utter utter garbage on anything but PC.

Plus - the most important thing which someone else mentioned - the type of gamer. Multiplayer games on consoles are chock-full of the worst type of idiot retard children you can find. It's a constant grind of just the worst dregs.

Yes, on occasion you get similar on PC - play Counterstrike at about 3:30 in the afternoon and all the kids come online - but there's nowhere near as many of them as on consoles.

Edit: Just seen the jibes about suffering from a mental illness. That's really low. It's not like it's a choice, Aada.

Do you laugh at people with broken arms because they have trouble picking things up?

Last edited:

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Obviously touched a nerve or two, reminds me of kids arguing which is better, iphone or android phones.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Actually, having a life I didn't stick about to have a fanboi argument :)

Raven's got quite a nice list - add to it any console game that's also released on PC - because they tend to be better. Just like:

Left4Dead

Which is utter utter garbage on anything but PC.

Bollocks. Agreed it's harder and more awkward with a controller (as is any first person game) but it fucking rocks on ANY platform. So there :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Multiplayer games on consoles are chock-full of the worst type of idiot retard children you can find. It's a constant grind of just the worst dregs.

Edit: Just seen the jibes about suffering from a mental illness. That's really low. It's not like it's a choice, Aada.

Do you laugh at people with broken arms because they have trouble picking things up?

Oops ... hiposlip :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
On an aside. I am currently playing WoW, watching Arsenal and browsing FH all at the same time on the same screen. Mouse in one hand, glass of wine in the other.

Seriously?

I don't like poking fun at kids but if you're going to abuse Aada, at least make sure you've not just set yourself up for a total piss taking :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aada BloodOmen - to the pair of you, stop the pointless argument, I have the exact same one with my son who just doesn't see what MS are all about. I get frustrated and in the end just say to him "Francesco there is no way of having a decent civilised discussion with you around MS and their u-turns and what it will be like in 5 years time", his reply "Don't care". Conversation changes to football :)

Now to Aada, stop the personal insults, it's not funny, it's not manly and it shows you in a bad way.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
As I said, no exclusives worth plugging one in for.

Only gullible people or people who need to run several monitors buy 770s

Incorrect twin 780's :) lovely for triple monitor 6 k x 1.2 k goodness @ 85 fps on Neverwinter/GW2

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just ignore him Raven, he's shown his true colours of being a sad little child that spits his dummy out because he can't get his own way. As for the "Get off my lazy arse" jibe, again that doesn't phase me in the slightest, the only reason he's said it is because he can't come up with a proper argument over a console of all things so he has to reach into the personal insult jar (again, showing his true maturity on the matter) - As for the other stuff he brought up lets settle a few things since he clearly has no idea what he's dribbling on about

Yes I get DLA and yes I'm jobless, yes I can't go outside of the house (Anxiety disorder more commonly known as Agoraphobia which apparently is fun to take the piss out of here on Freddyshouse), I've worked more years than I've been affected by this however and I've paid plenty in taxes, so no, I don't think the world owes me a living, I do welcome the help tho and I appreciate it for being there, so go on, insult me more over it Aada because honestly I feed on your tears, now grow up and stop being a fucking child because someone insulted your toy.

Now I could type a bunch of personal insults here all directed at Aada but I think I'll just be the bigger man and let it go.

You've been throwing petty insults at me for a few pages, maybe the personal insult was too far but won't apologise for it.

Asked deebs to ban me because frankly I have better things to do then explain my reasons over and over for buying said console/product only for someone to constantly bring it up.

Maybe the both of us could do some growing up eh?

You remind me of the 360/PS3 thread where I was acting like you have been acting ie ramming said console down everyone's throat, this time I've not done that I've not once said to you why you shouldn't get the PS4.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agreed it's harder and more awkward with a controller (as is any first person game)

I agree with this. All first person games are harder and more "awkward" on a controller. I.E. Shit, IMO. Deliberately hobbling yourself with a shit controller for the style of game makes a game really fucking annoying. All FPS's on consoles fail compared to any on the PC because of this.

Fighting games and the like? - well consoles are great at that. Because the controller is perfect for that game type. Of course, there's a plethora of controllers for PC and a handful of shit keyboards for the consoles...

but it fucking rocks on ANY platform. So there :)
Hate it on console. HATE it. It may be a fucking brilliant game compared to most - but it's still shit compared to the PC version.

So
indeed ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Whilst I would agree with you Scouse my son would argue against that. He hates KB and Mouse unless its an MMO type thing. FPS he plays on Console only, I have to say he's bloody good as well on it. So quick with the controller buttons he quite easily kicks my arse. Even when pissing around doing 360 no scopes in CoD :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Whilst I would agree with you Scouse my son would argue against that. He hates KB and Mouse unless its an MMO type thing. FPS he plays on Console only, I have to say he's bloody good as well on it. So quick with the controller buttons he quite easily kicks my arse. Even when pissing around doing 360 no scopes in CoD :)
Bet his reaction time is scary fast :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I agree with this. All first person games are harder and more "awkward" on a controller. I.E. Shit, IMO. Deliberately hobbling yourself with a shit controller for the style of game makes a game really fucking annoying. All FPS's on consoles fail compared to any on the PC because of this.

Fighting games and the like? - well consoles are great at that. Because the controller is perfect for that game type. Of course, there's a plethora of controllers for PC and a handful of shit keyboards for the consoles...

Hate it on console. HATE it. It may be a fucking brilliant game compared to most - but it's still shit compared to the PC version.

Soindeed ;)

I'm a KB/Mouse Loyalist for the most part (I was fucking ninja at Counter Strike in the day) but I went through a stage of not having the money (new grad, house, stupid car etc.) so I got out of the constant upgrade cycle of PCs.

I honestly miss the mouse and keyboard but I'm happy and competent with a controller (as a poor substitute) and think it's a decent trade off for a casual gamer (which I am now). So I vehemently disagree that a controller instantly MAKES the game shit. A shit game is shit because it's shit. A controller just means it's harder and marginally less fun.

I see that decent gaming PCs are a fraction of the cost these days so I have honestly been thinking about getting a SFF gaming rig and sticking it under the TV.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A controller just means it's harder and marginally less fun.

LOADS less fun m8. Gaming should be like this:
How it should be.jpg
42" telly, keyboard on legs and mouse on a hard mouse mat off-pic on the sofa, to my right. Apologies for the Torchwood DVD set. It's the bird's :D

:)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Nice games room :) I've tried connecting mine to the TV but it doesn't feel the same and my Black Widow Keyboard is fucking heavy :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bet his reaction time is scary fast :)

Yeah, he's actually been invited to play for some decent clans but is not interested. Just plays for fun with his mates. Considering we live in Dubai and the ping is 10 x most the guys he's playing against he does amazingly well. <

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nice Scouse, will tidy my office up a bit and post a pic over weekend. fucking wreck right now, family away and the maids scared to touch it. Motherboards, cases, cards and shit all over the place. Even 3 x 24" monitors lying on the floor :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom