wtf are we gone get now ?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Miniature golf anyone? (would that be a better way to protest?)

You can joke with it, seems TT members are still the ones having fun about this ( yeah i also looked at your website in the general forum )

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Kinetix said:
Theres still the "U" part there so i feel puted in the same package ( wich seems to be a general error on this forum)

Like i said mate, i dont endorse anything, i just stated that the results of such action would be worse

Like i said on my previous answer i dont like to judge since there is always a 2/3/x sided opinion, i just stated the fact that doing it would make game worse. in fact they should protest if they feel like, they just could have found a better way to protest etc

If there are always 1/2/3x sides in things and u don't like to judge u don't take a stance on anything, how the hell u take your decisions? By nose? -.-

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
You can joke with it, seems TT members are still the ones having fun about this ( yeah i also looked at your website in the general forum )

Christ how can we not? the terrorism comments are urine inducing funny! I saw the new Tenatious D movie yesterday and I still reckon this is slightly funnier in places :)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

Man! people are referring to terrorism and mister Hussein, how can we not laugh?

Though I must admit, banning us from PvE or relic raids hurts us deeply and as you can see yourself on our general website, no funny comments are made on this particular issue.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
And why do you laugh? Because you are above it. You laugh at the people who take that Relic "seriously" in their game.

You taunt them like you would a cat with a piece of string and then piss yourself laughing when they run into a wall.

Everz

FH is my second home
Gazon said:
And why do you laugh? Because you are above it. You laugh at the people who take that Relic "seriously" in their game.

You taunt them like you would a cat with a piece of string and then piss yourself laughing when they run into a wall.
seriously?

haha go back to 4am, your useless at day time, cant take you serious because taking a relic at 4am isnt 'serious' its been a twat nub who cant face it primetime

mind you, you couldnt do much but add and zerg anyways.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:

Thank god we are above it mate. I wish more albs would look at this game from 'above' though and see that they are making it bleed to death.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Im not in favor oR against AC RR, why? simple, they will happen anyway nothing i can do about it.................FFS just take the bloody relic if

Whats the point so that some other retards can go and AC them back again? You dont seem to get it do you? People are totaly fed up of spendng a whole night in rvr fighting for keeps to have a small number of idiots just come and pve them back the same night.

You posting at this late stage you dont have a opinion about Ac's is utter bullshit proven by all the really stupid comments you continued to post on these same forums after you quite happily AC'd a short time ago. Also your comments throughout this post show you to be a totaly selfish person who is only interested in gratification for your self and the way you want to play.

At no point have you tried to understand what is being said about AC's but instead you choose to just flame people and genrally just being as obnoxious as possible with anyone trying to make you and the rest of the AC posse understand that pretty soon there will be noone left on this server. Look at some of the comments posted by the pro AC people on here and try to find one person in there making anything but derisive or just down right flane bait posts.

As i said to you earlier i am 100% certain that the morons doing these kinda raids and i include you in this staement are just people who are only interested in whine threads on FH and think that they are either, funny or just plain like the attention they get from these stupid actions which are obviously designed to piss off as many people as possible.

Everz

FH is my second home
Sollers said:
Thank god we are above it mate. I wish more albs would look at this game from 'above' though and see that they are making it bleed to death.
FOR ARTHUR!

Gazon said:

Oh I see, and you would be the wall then, right? Judging by your postings it could well been made by a pile of bricks and cement.

Idiot.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Posted this on guild forum before realising I should probably be posting it here...

400k to rr10. Even if we did stop running I think I'd respec to solo and go farm the last stint :p It's been an interesting turn of events to say the least.

Said it before and I'll say it again.....

Of all the seconds in a day, days in a year and years in your life, all it takes is a couple of seconds to perform something potentially devastating to your life and those around you yet you can spend your entire life searching for that one thing good in your life and still never find it.

I have yet to find an example to disprove this theory I've got (and the in-game relative is just this)...

One small action destroyed a few previous friendships I had but at least it helped me see just how close minded some people can be. I can see why they've gotten upset but for some reason, they absolutely refuse to see even a small margin of why we did what we did. Isn't that by definition what elitism is? Beleiving only your view is the absolute only possible way to do things? Some in this thread wont even bother to read/reply to our replies because they think they're so above us just because we did what we thought was right.

And no, we don't think we're the best to whoever said that. These last few weeks, savage conclave and valheru for example have both been destroying us (6-0 run to SC at one point). Before them it was other groups and before that others. We only ever liked the challenge FG fighting brought about and I personally never intended to piss people off by doing this.

Do people think TT decided "ooh fuck it, we've made a lot of friends over the 5 years in game, I'm bored, Lets destroy it!". Of course we didn't and to think otherwise is ridiculous.

Ooh and to the people calling us traitors, calling against acts of treason and saying we should only EVER work for our realm.....If you're going to be as mindblowingly stupid as to relate this to real life then do you think any country in the world would get away with breaking parts of the geneva convention?

This AC raiding has been seen by the majority of the active server as demoralising and now gamebreaking, just as commiting an atrocity would be seen as in real life against the world...allies and friends alike. People would stand against this just as we did in game. Can't beleive I'm even being sunk to this level but hey ho, maybe I'll learn a bit more from this too.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
seriously?

haha go back to 4am, your useless at day time, cant take you serious because taking a relic at 4am isnt 'serious' its been a twat nub who cant face it primetime

mind you, you couldnt do much but add and zerg anyways.

Be carefull, calling people adders and zergers might start people pinning the l33t tail on the donkey again for some reason.

TT has been trying soo hard not to let that happen. I'm sure they will tell you off about it!!1

Everz

FH is my second home
Gazon said:
Be carefull, calling people adders and zergers might start people pinning the l33t tail on the donkey again for some reason.

TT has been trying soo hard not to let that happen. I'm sure they will tell you off about it!!1
I think the early morning has gone to your head,leading to you talking crap

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Posted this on guild forum before realising I should probably be posting it here...

Mate, dont listen to much to what others are saying! You did what you thought was right, you took a stand vs a small part ruining the game for a large part.

And to the shortsighted people in here who just dont understand what is happning to the server. Time will teach them the lesson they should have know now. Unfortunatly it will by then be to late to do anything about it...but atleast you will be able to say to them: "Well, look back at this moment, and know that you were one of those argueing for the ruining of the server! Atleast I tried to do something to stop it!"

/Charmangle

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ This is a guy I usually diagree with and have had debates with before about this game, but look! we agree on something and we're not biting each others heads off! And he's a smelly Mid! :p

Gazon said:
Sarcasm, you use it often.

Maybe you should start using your cognitive resources, just read one more of your posts and seriously, I do not understand for a second how you reason.

This is what happend, dumbed down just for you:

1) Whine QQ and arguments over playstyles clashing.

2) AC raids, more whine QQ.

3) same as above.

4) same as above

5) more of above

6) etc...

212871) Some made a stand, that enough is enough. "You ruin our game we ruin yours" Kinda.

212872) A huge QQ thread whining on people doing what they want and what they see fit. They get flamed, and trash talked. Yet the same people who told the other side to 'stfu' and stop telling them how to play now tells the other side how they shouldn't play.

Now DO YOU spot the irony and the hipocrisy in that?

212873) Then Kagato steps in stating that people are lying about the underlaying reasons to their actions.

Now surly this was a dip in the discussion. Using as an argument on an internet board that someone is lying, I mean...this is the sort of arguments you guys bring to the table. It is not logic, sensible or even well-mannered.

Now obviously I'm flaming you in this post, and I dare to say that it is juste, though you are completely clueless to the situation.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
^^ This is a guy I usually diagree with and have had debates with before about this game, but look! we agree on something and we're not biting each others heads off! And he's a smelly Mid! :p

Hehe the world is a strange place, where anything can happen!:)
Maybe we still can save the cluster! :drink:

/Charmangle

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Alarm clock raid was actually made so kagato would be able to kill ppl 1on1.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tierk said:
Whats the point so that some other retards can go and AC them back again? You dont seem to get it do you? People are totaly fed up of spendng a whole night in rvr fighting for keeps to have a small number of idiots just come and pve them back the same night.
1rst of all chill out mate, no point boiling your brain burning neuroids.
I know very well whats happening, what i said was for hibs to take it back cause i dont see anyone picking up a silver plate and handing it to them...or do you?

tierk said:
You posting at this late stage you dont have a opinion about Ac's is utter bullshit proven by all the really stupid comments you continued to post on these same forums after you quite happily AC'd a short time ago. Also your comments throughout this post show you to be a totaly selfish person who is only interested in gratification for your self and the way you want to play.

you seem to repeat yourself, i´ve already explained this on previous answer... READ IT
As for the part of me doing AC raids i´ve explained on previous posts, why i did it and why i stoped it. Seems you either dont understand ( badly written but still plain english) or you havent read my posts. Read them then talk.

tierk said:
At no point have you tried to understand what is being said about AC's but instead you choose to just flame people and genrally just being as obnoxious as possible with anyone trying to make you and the rest of the AC posse understand that pretty soon there will be noone left on this server. Look at some of the comments posted by the pro AC people on here and try to find one person in there making anything but derisive or just down right flane bait posts.

As for calling my comments stupid... the same i can said about yours. I already explained about my earlyer AC raids, so it seems you lied when you said your have read my posts.
You seem to work like a PC.. do you use Binary to think 010101? I dont have to make a stand about who is wrong or right, in fact i never did. What i did say was that the intention of TT was to make one thing but it turned the oposite way around as it was said in this post earlyer.

tierk said:
As i said to you earlier i am 100% certain that the morons doing these kinda raids and i include you in this staement are just people who are only interested in whine threads on FH and think that they are either, funny or just plain like the attention they get from these stupid actions which are obviously designed to piss off as many people as possible.

Well this piece of post here just shows how ignorant you are. Several times it has been explained here why some players play at that time and that most of them dont even post on FH. So no they arnt in need of attention or they dont even post here, if you dont agree with theyr gameplay go in game and try to pursuade them not to do it...or do you have a better idea?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Just releasing the keep would have done nothing, it would have been claimed shortly after.

Better still you could have discussed it with the rest of us how we could all do something about the AC'ing. But that would have caused you to associate with us Alb n00bs (which wouldn't be k00l) so I can see why you wouldn't. :fluffle:

Garbannoch and Thorwyn have said everything that needs to be said in their excellent posts - if I had half a brain I'd want to make posts like that. But I haven't so I'll just stick to saying it was a ***** trick and if you don't like the rest of us why not just f*ck off to another server with the rest of them? and be done with it :drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:

yeah i have a problem with my windows xp, ill just throw the pc out the window and buy a new one

...really mate you keep amazing me :m00:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
To stay on this server would be akin to swimming in shit.

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
yeah i have a problem with my windows xp, ill just throw the pc out the window and buy a new one

...really mate you keep amazing me :m00:
How is taking another relic in an AC raid in defiance to TT any better in the long run? Think about it - what you are saying is the cluster needs to be helped; this is what TT are trying to do. They can't help it if after all of this discussion their point is still not getting across (it's all a conspiracy really :rolleyes:). In the end if no compromise is reached, nobody wins; those trying to bring a solution will leave the server having failed (and lets be honest, why should they stay to constantly fight against this attitude when everyone else they enjoyed playing with has left?). All that will be left are the AC raiders and people who do not have time to reroll - I wonder how long that will last before they start leaving too :(

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

Another useless i compare some random rl stuff with a computer game....

Get real!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Seems to me the ACers are saying quite clearly ''If you don't like it, quit'' so thats what will happen and the server will be dead. I just hope they dont roll another server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom