wtf are we gone get now ?

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
I read your posts but as i have said over the last two moths its just plain flame bait what you been posting. Also as i have stated you and the rest of AC crew are full of shit if you dont like what i am posting on here why dont you try and explain to me why you still on this server - apart from the the tired old shit about having so many level 50's on this server like every other person that retired cuz of yer bs?

I mean you love RvR against non pve guards then why dont you FUCK OFF to another server? I mean i am despite having gotten myself several RR7 toons cuz obviously my play time doesnt fit in to your and yer fellow AC posse C..t's time table?

may i suggest u chill out and take a deep breath ? possibly go out and get laid also.. cos by your generalisms.. language and insults... you obviously take this GAME!! (yes its a GAME) FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR to serious :m00:

if you have moved server please troll there boards. cos your opinion no longer counts here from the day u left :)

p.s awaits flustered string of insults .. possibly with noob.. or your momma comments thrown in also.. lol

p.p.s Merry Christmas Hibs!!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
If Daem is banned for that then the topic starter deserve a ban to, he also told people to die several times along with their partners plus the thing about jihad and shit :m00:
Can't make exceptions so Flim I know that your watching so what are you waiting? :p

i don`t feel like rereading this whole shit, please tell me where i told people to die allong with their partners, several times.

imho, the worst insults were made by people who left the game/ server.

people got me already banned from FH once over a partial quoted thing i made in a roleplay frame of mind. I`m sure a lot of the competive (i`m trying to use a word that is not condescending) players would like to see me banned from freddies and daoc itself.

and the jihad thing... i do believe that TT in their selfrightious ego trip will be the victim of an ingame jihad (substitute the word jihad with vendeta if you feel jihad is to politically loaded) at the hands of their fellow alb players.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tierk said:
I read your posts but as i have said over the last two moths its just plain flame bait what you been posting. Also as i have stated you and the rest of AC crew are full of shit if you dont like what i am posting on here why dont you try and explain to me why you still on this server - apart from the the tired old shit about having so many level 50's on this server like every other person that retired cuz of yer bs?

I mean you love RvR against non pve guards then why dont you FUCK OFF to another server? I mean i am despite having gotten myself several RR7 toons cuz obviously my play time doesnt fit in to your and yer fellow AC posse C..t's time table?

Lol not gonna bother answer 15year old brats. grow up

tierk

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Lol not gonna bother answer 15year old brats. grow up

Yea cuz you know full well there is nothing usefull that you can say except crap along the lines of "you brought it on yerselves" or "whine more newb" or better still "close the door on yer way out".

tierk

Part of the furniture
QuickStix said:
may i suggest u chill out and take a deep breath ? possibly go out and get laid also.. cos by your generalisms.. language and insults... you obviously take this GAME!! (yes its a GAME) FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR to serious :m00:

if you have moved server please troll there boards. cos your opinion no longer counts here from the day u left :)

p.s awaits flustered string of insults .. possibly with noob.. or your momma comments thrown in also.. lol

p.p.s Merry Christmas Hibs!!

lol if i need permission from a half wit like you that is obviously another idiot posting flame bait to post in this forum i wouldnt be on here. I do believe i am making a valid point as far as moving to another server, its quite a simple thing why dont they -the AC crew- go and play on a server that will provide them with action on a server at the time they online at instead of fucking off a whole load of people. It seems pretty clear that apart from pissing off the hibs and the mids that they have even gotten on the tits of there own realm mates with these persistent AC raids.

They claim to be wanting to improve RvR on the server but how is it they doing so if they constant raids are just reducing the population on the server?
Seeing as you are obviously so clever judging by your stream of wit and intelligence maybe you can explain it to me? Cuz Kinetix nor anyone else spamming garbage on this thread about TT seems to be able to.

The only thing that they seem to spewing out, like a bad sewer, is about jihad, vendetta, bad blood and spirit of the game cuz one guild in alb has decided that enough is enough and they wanna make a stand against the constant raids been conducted at stupid'oclock cuz of there effect on the server in general.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
lol if i need permission from a half wit like you that is obviously another idiot posting flame bait to post in this forum i wouldnt be on here. I do believe i am making a valid point as far as moving to another server, its quite a simple thing why dont they -the AC crew- go and play on a server that will provide them with action on a server at the time they online at instead of fucking off a whole load of people. It seems pretty clear that apart from pissing off the hibs and the mids that they have even gotten on the tits of there own realm mates with these persistent AC raids.

They claim to be wanting to improve RvR on the server but how is it they doing so if they constant raids are just reducing the population on the server?
Seeing as you are obviously so clever judging by your stream of wit and intelligence maybe you can explain it to me? Cuz Kinetix nor anyone else spamming garbage on this thread about TT seems to be able to.

The only thing that they seem to spewing out, like a bad sewer, is about jihad, vendetta, bad blood and spirit of the game cuz one guild in alb has decided that enough is enough and they wanna make a stand against the constant raids been conducted at stupid'oclock cuz of there effect on the server in general.

Sorry but your the halfwitt... youve done nothing but generalize about albs and insulted people with childish name calling.

as per your question Im sure EVERY1 wants improved RVR,, Bar no1..What your forgettin is.. id Guess way more than 50% of this server play for fun.. and tbh dont really giv a shit when or how a Relic is taken. and its only the RVR guilds who see it as "killing the game".Yes many will JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON and flame albs..

but im betting most dont giv a toss. cos i know i dont.. yes its lame.. but its part of the game blah blah blah. Some folks need to take a deep breath and NOT spit there dummy out when other people dont play the game how THEY want them to.Every1 percieves and plays the game how they want to "i personally prefer to solo and i try do so 90% of the time" some like to zerg (thats there choice) and then u got the duos n trios.. and ofc the FGs!! . now this is where all the dummy spitting comes from "the fgs"..

and the majority of RVRrs use the forums and i bet tons of folks who play the game for fun pve & rvr aint ever heard of FH.. let alone registered.

its all dble standards and so called "RESPECT" .. its all bullshit.. how often do you see a FG leave a soloer ? ive played game since 1st week retail.. and i can prolly count of 1 hand the amount of times a fg have let me live.. and i personally never add on fights if i can help it.Yet the fgs always moan "that fookin soloer added on our fight".

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
I have seen this guy posting over a looong period and i have repeatly said the man is up there with the kagato's of this world fucking sick AND stupid!!!

I resent that - I'm sicker and far more stupid than Kagato could ever be. :drink:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Could say exactly the same bud. Shame really - if you'd thought about things for half a minute and perhaps even asked a few of us zerging nubbers what we thought we could have come up with something to try stop the ACing. But you didn't and so here we are. Ah well, auf wiedersehen and all that.

That's a bit too easy don't you think Bracken? These forums over the past few months have been filled with protests against the constant AC raiding by albs, where were you and your good intentions then?

Now that we as a small group send out a message, you jump right in to be the first to flame us as you feel we are just a bunch of ircfanboys and elitest pricks.

I'm easy, you can do whatever you want, but why hide behind a see-through curtain?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
people got me already banned from FH once over a partial quoted thing i made in a roleplay frame of mind. I`m sure a lot of the competive (i`m trying to use a word that is not condescending) players would like to see me banned from freddies and daoc itself.

Naw, we actually like to argue about these things, though you do get overexcited about it and post before you think sometimes (you're certainly not alone in that).

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:

Tip don't try solo Renaris :p

Off my name!

But seriously you guys are "Barking" up the wrong tree, everyone is blaming everone else, No its your fault the server is dying etc......

Take a step back for 1 minute........

People are leaving for Avalon, they are recruiting people to take with them, they gloat of how good it is, come join us they say, people are like lemmings and follow the masses, they surely are having the biggest impact on the server?, and dont give me the shit that AC raiding has caused that, because thats just bollocks, that is just an excuse to recuit more people and blame someone else, the truth might be more like that Avalon is more suitable for Full group V Full group warfare which maybe suits those that are leaving? and looking to point the finger before they leave, stop your comrades leaving, defend your realm and stop whining about it :)

Im sure as hell not re-rolling on Avalon - i will play my odd days out here until warhammer comes out, now that will kill DOAC :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
QuickStix said:
its all dble standards and so called "RESPECT" .. its all bullshit.. how often do you see a FG leave a soloer ? ive played game since 1st week retail.. and i can prolly count of 1 hand the amount of times a fg have let me live.. and i personally never add on fights if i can help it.Yet the fgs always moan "that fookin soloer added on our fight".

count on 1 hand? Well then you had pretty much bad luck.

I remember even 1 time that i bumped solo in an alb zerg leaded by lac.. he hugged me and 50 albs just stood there watching, doing nothing.

:worthy: Not 1 triggerhappy alb!

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Calo said:
count on 1 hand? Well then you had pretty much bad luck.

I remember even 1 time that i bumped solo in an alb zerg leaded by lac.. he hugged me and 50 albs just stood there watching, doing nothing.

:worthy: Not 1 triggerhappy alb!

Must've been in another millenium. :m00:

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
TBH it was bad even before peps started to go to Avalon

tierk

Part of the furniture
QuickStix said:
Sorry but your the halfwitt... youve done nothing but generalize about albs and insulted people with childish name calling.......

lol so calling the people doing the AC raids morons is genralizing about the whole of the alb realm? How do you come tho this conclusion, does the whole of the alb realm AC - i think not - its a retarded few that do it if you wanna try lump the whole of yer realm in there with AC'rs thats fine mate but i dont belive its so as TT have shown with what they have done.

You keep saying this person killed the server or that person killed but its quite clear that with such a low server pop it would be in the best interests of the few people left on it that maybe people shouldnt be doing stuff that aggravates the remaining people to finally lock up and ship out to another server. I have been quite clear about this on all my posts if you had taken the time to read anything on this thread other then responses to you obvious attempts at flame bait.

The only thing that is correct in your entire last post was way more the 50% of the people who play this game play to have fun. If you knew anything about me you would realise that i am not one of those "elitest pricks" running about with ranger for 4 years in rogs and without a temp i think excluded me from that title and the fact its taken me the best poart of 4 years to get RR8 on my bard again should be a clue as to my play style. How many people you know who play bard have done so with stealthers starting sessions with fellow stealthers called "guard the bard". I play to have fun and the whole point that everyone including myself have been making is that we aint getting much fun from AC raids rather the oposite but you just dont seem to get it.

Ypu cant get it into your thick head that what TT have done is not bad for the game but in my eyes a honourable way to make a stand on this issue. You can still defend the keep and will be gaureteed more action cuz its a low level keep and people will be on it like flies on shit (bad analogy but cba to think of a better one).

This was suggested last time there was a RR at shit0'clock and i would like to hear your suggestions as to a better way of making some kind of protest about these mindless raids as i really dont think you have any solution to this issue apart from flaming people or as you have shown a few posts up telling people to piss off as there views dont count.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
tierk said:
The only thing that is correct in your entire last post was way more the 50% of the people who play this game play to have fun. If you knew anything about me you would realise that i am not one of those "elitest pricks" running about with ranger for 4 years in rogs and without a temp i think excluded me from that title and the fact its taken me the best poart of 4 years to get RR8 on my bard again should be a clue as to my play style. How many people you know who play bard have done so with stealthers starting sessions with fellow stealthers called "guard the bard". I play to have fun and the whole point that everyone including myself have been making is that we aint getting much fun from AC raids rather the oposite but you just dont seem to get it.
Goddaimet i just thought that you was.. Daimet :(((

censi

Can't get enough of FH
so TT set a keep that housed the relic to lvl 1 because they didnt like the fact that it had been AC'd

Half of albion starts crying.

To be honest thats one of the most honorable things I have seen done in daoc. It means the guild are saying, if we dont get the relic in properly, we aint keeping it.

Lol at the people reporting it as to GOA. what a bunch of lemons. /sal to TT (whoever they are!)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest...

swords said:
Seems to me the ACers are saying quite clearly ''If you don't like it, quit'' so thats what will happen and the server will be dead. I just hope they dont roll another server.

To be honest, thats one of my biggest fears...and thats almost 100% certain what will happen.

Every decent player leaves, and when the AC-pve crew has no one to ruin the game for, they will follow the decent players...What is the fun in doing AC raids if no one is left to see it...

/Charmangle

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Now that we as a small group send out a message, you jump right in to be the first to flame us as you feel we are just a bunch of ircfanboys and elitest pricks.

I've said why I joined in - not that I need to justify myself to you, but Kir deserved an explanation. As for why I've not looked for a solution to AC raids previously because they never really bothered me - although I've said many times I don't like them. If people had wanted a solution I'd have happily joined in that discussion in a supportive way - you could easily have put a thread up on Albion boards like "How can we solve the AC situation?". I know that might not be a k00l thing to do but it would have been a lot more constructive.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eh...

Gazon said:
Omg, shock, horror, you are quitting too? My, my, I didn't see that one coming.
And there you were, making such wonderful efforts to restore the cluster in the name of all that is good!!1 Why give up now?
Are you just done laughing?

Hmm...are you sure you were actually done thinking this comment through mate?

The server has almost reach a point where a fg cant play it any more, TT noticed that. They tried to do something good for the server and in the end Albion. A few loudmouths wips up the mob into a frenzy, and after 100 posts or so with about half of them covered with 4-5 Albs trying to represent the Alb contingent, throwing crap around them as if they were taking a bath in it, its pretty much a given what they will do isnt it?

You push them into a corner with only one choice then you turn it around and try to blame them for their choice? Thats just nasty! Get a grip boy!

/Charmangle

ps. And the server is a worse place without them...remember that next time you drive entire groups away from the place you (hopfully) enjoy spending time, when that fun is based on other people beeing there too! ds.

Horner

Banned
censi said:
so TT set a keep that housed the relic to lvl 1 because they didnt like the fact that it had been AC'd

Half of albion starts crying.

To be honest thats one of the most honorable things I have seen done in daoc. It means the guild are saying, if we dont get the relic in properly, we aint keeping it.

Lol at the people reporting it as to GOA. what a bunch of lemons. /sal to TT (whoever they are!)

TT OWNED BY RIGHTNOW :)

5 DAY SUSPENSION :worthy:

LOSERS QUIT OR CHANGE SERVERS !

WINNERS TAKE IT ALL !

YEEHAH :kissit:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Horner said:

WINNERS TAKE IT ALL !

Must say we really missed jewels from The Village Idiot.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Horner said:

WINNERS TAKE IT ALL !

And how exactly would you 'know' this considering GMs aren't allowed to tell you about other players details? :p By the way, I was in game just last night and my account is fine this morning.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
kirennia said:
And how exactly would you 'know' this considering GMs aren't allowed to tell you about other players details? :p By the way, I was in game just last night and my account is fine this morning.

Nevermind me, only just seen sollers post ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
WINNERS TAKE IT ALL !

What Winners There no Winners here my French frog eating friend at end of day we all be losers.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom