wtf are we gone get now ?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Muy asks me why we are downgrading ren to level 1, it can't be through lack of BPs.
I reply that we spent all our BPs on cookies (yum)
He asks if we could maybe release it so a guild with BPs can keep it
I say we COULD do that
but we woulnt

He posts the SS on FH and does a Muy.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Muy asks me why we are downgrading ren to level 1, it can't be through lack of BPs.
I reply that we spent all our BPs on cookies (yum)
He asks if we could maybe release it so a guild with BPs can keep it
I say we COULD do that
but we woulnt

He posts the SS on FH and does a Muy.

acha, i see, so he does a retard :)

gj downgrading it imo ;) /respect

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
To stay on this server would be akin to swimming in shit.

Omg, shock, horror, you are quitting too? My, my, I didn't see that one coming.
And there you were, making such wonderful efforts to restore the cluster in the name of all that is good!!1 Why give up now?

Are you just done laughing?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Once again having the decent posts ignored and only replying to the flamebait to a degree on both sides of the argument...fantastic; can really see this going somewhere.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Once again having the decent posts ignored and only replying to the flamebait to a degree on both sides of the argument...fantastic; can really see this going somewhere.

I've read the decent posts. I believe you honestly believe you did the right thing, Kirennia.
I do however have my doubts about others in TT.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:

Indeed. :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Another useless i compare some random rl stuff with a computer game....

Get real!

the irony...i compare a REAL live stuff and you tell me to get REAL

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Glastonbury was a great server with a popular ruleset (look at the current success of Bossiney in the US, highest pop. cluster of all the clusters)

Glastonbury suffered from a population imbalance (Hibernia this time)

And even though they were 'winning', some of those Hibernia players/guilds looked to obliterate the other 2 realms even further (Spiritus Sanctus? Vae Victus? etc). 6 relics. Zerging Agramon with 3-4 full groups on stick.

Eventually people on all 3 realms quit the server; from the feedback on these boards at the time, as a direct result of the above.

Population tonight at 19:00 GMT?

If one cannot learn from history, one is doomed to repeat it.

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
Come join me on the US! so fun over there :) I moved to US couse of my working time, i get home betwen 00:00 and 01:00 cet not much action on EU cluster at that time. And to the AC raiders that can only play at night why not move US where there actualy is players that can defend relics etc but i guess that must me to hard for them where there actualy is real players defending? i bet the answer i get is *OMG we cant wtfpwnlolzor PVE the reilics there!! now FO etc*

/hug everyone ;D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Enjoy the lack of enemies.

I will thanks - means not only have albs won but the zerging adding nubs have taken over the server too :drink:

Anyways, shouldn't you be busy learning German? Reminds me of that old saying "If it wasn't for us you'd all be speaking German!", except here it's "Thanks to us, you'll all be speaking German!" :england:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bracken said:
I will thanks - means not only have albs won but the zerging adding nubs have taken over the server too :drink:
gratz! really!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:

Anyways, shouldn't you be busy learning German? Reminds me of that old saying "If it wasn't for us you'd all be speaking German!", except here it's "Thanks to us, you'll all be speaking German!" :england:

End of game for you then! Buhbye!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
on the contrary, i think the state the server is in is hilarious :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
on the contrary, i think the state the server is in is hilarious :)

Yeah well I'm sorry about Hib and all, but ya know, shit happens. Anyways, I'm gonna be trebbing some npc guards later - wanna come? We can do DC if you like, should be quiet!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
In case it's so difficult for some of you to understand, you managed to fuck up the game for the majority of the player base while you're living on a schizo illusion that you're defending the homelands instead of realising that you're playing a game. Nice and simple, try to seek some professional help.

Enjoy

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
I've read the decent posts. I believe you honestly believe you did the right thing, Kirennia.
I do however have my doubts about others in TT.

I never for once thought that there would be that many retarded posts about it, what galls me the most is the response from certain people. Its an attitude thing and thats what the problem with cluster is all about.
I do agree with one point they bring up though, if you don't like how we play then don't play. Its profoundly true and its been happening for a long time like a gaping wound.
TT will bow out, since I personally see now that the problem with cluster will only be solved by its untimely demise. Our way of RvRing has been killed off here so it is pointless to stay.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Its an attitude thing and thats what the problem with cluster is all about.

Damn f*cking right...but not for much longer eh?

Anyways, I've been looking into it. You'll be happy on Avalon - they do loads of your "way of RvRing". Look:

http://daoc-guide.4players.de/forums/showthread.php?t=33269

I don't understand a f*cking word they're saying but looks busy - 372 pages on the "8v8 thread" ! Will be great once you learn the lingo :drink:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bracken said:
Yeah well I'm sorry about Hib and all, but ya know, shit happens. Anyways, I'm gonna be trebbing some npc guards later - wanna come? We can do DC if you like, should be quiet!
whatever floats your boat :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Damn f*cking right...but not for much longer eh?

Anyways, I've been looking into it. You'll be happy on Avalon - they do loads of your "way of RvRing". Look:

http://daoc-guide.4players.de/forums/showthread.php?t=33269

I don't understand a f*cking word they're saying but looks busy - 372 pages on the "8v8 thread" ! Will be great once you learn the lingo :drink:

Aye good fucking riddance, smarmy bastard.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Aye good fucking riddance, smarmy bastard.

Could say exactly the same bud. Shame really - if you'd thought about things for half a minute and perhaps even asked a few of us zerging nubbers what we thought we could have come up with something to try stop the ACing. But you didn't and so here we are. Ah well, auf wiedersehen and all that.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Bud I ain't, I'm neither friendly towards you or a beer brand.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
Could say exactly the same bud. Shame really - if you'd thought about things for half a minute and perhaps even asked a few of us zerging nubbers what we thought we could have come up with something to try stop the ACing. But you didn't and so here we are. Ah well, auf wiedersehen and all that.

It was asked several times before this incident though and more times after it and everytime all that has been received is flame :( Theres only so many times people can annoy then ignore you before you bite back...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Bud I ain't, I'm neither friendly towards you or a beer brand.

Oh don't worry about that - it's a generic term towards another male. Nothing friendly intended - you're far too k00l for that these days, bud.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
It was asked several times before this incident though and more times after it and everytime all that has been received is flame :( Theres only so many times people can annoy then ignore you before you bite back...

Didn't see anything of the sort personally, but oh well.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You sound as delusional as Dorimor. That is a real shame, because you are so much better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom