Congax

Fledgling Freddie
but did it really deserve two threads? :<

edit: oh and, lol.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
hibgard! yeeah burn them <3 TT :)

Think its more of that Fooking ALbs!!!!!

We can see that mids have cut all ports in Albion.....Predicted.
We can see Hibs retaking Keeps....Predicted.

Our own realm working against the spirit of the rrealm....OMG!

Well suppose it was gonna happen......Guild goes to hib/mid sets up attack...log albs steals relics.....puts in Keeps.

Relogs Hib/Mid alts and retakes it......Nice.

Lame ass Tree huggers. But well be waiting.

Nate

FH is my second home
so your saying, you know that your whole realms "spirit" is that you ac relics? ;o

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Trying to suggest TT runs Hib/Mid aswell? or did i read that wrong?
C IS FOR COOKIE!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and well done informing the Hibs/Mids that Ren is being downgraded :p twit!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Oh and well done informing the Hibs/Mids that Ren is being downgraded :p twit!

Like you hadn't already on IRC

But dont worry if relics are out of bounds the Alb zerg can enjoy plenty of days out on Agramon.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
.....how about, stop fucking AC'ing wich is against the SotG,

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Like you hadn't already on IRC

But dont worry if relics are out of bounds the Alb zerg can enjoy plenty of days out on Agramon.
1. Ofc he didn't say anything on IRC, it's against the CoC.
2. Agramon is empty so please go ahead :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
This is really stupid , if you dont like the albs taking the relics and you dont want to defend that keep then release that keep so another guild can claim it. I have been reporting it when Asylum guild did the same couple months back, and got a response that it was not against CoC.

If TT really think this will stop albs taking relics late night then they mostlikly wrong, this will only make more relic raids, and set in keeps by real albion guilds.

Good luck defending renaris Albion. And gratz hibs by retaking the relic tommorow morning

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Trying to suggest TT runs Hib/Mid aswell? or did i read that wrong?
C IS FOR COOKIE!

Do you really think we are suggesting??

But may be intellgently to say:
1. Let c who will come an get it?
2. May be we arrange some other raid to claim it back
3. May be we arrange an albs RR too so they aint whine as much as they can.

Stupidility to say:
1. I dont care if we lose power relic, may be a repay for them.
2. It is good to make alb notice, but also good to have some action
3. I am bored i wanna to show off. Hib Relic keep With Level 1. Who want it come take it

And C isnt means cookie for u :) C = Consideration for u ^^

Tbh for who took the relics, those hard work, times, etc. And trying the risk as like this... Does those one who involved think worthed it lol?? \o/

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
.....how about, stop fucking AC'ing wich is against the SotG,

out of prime time raids are NOT against the spirit of the game.

they can be inconvenient for YOU !!!

what TT does is fucking their entire whole own realm where everybody sees it and noone can do something about the choise of 1 GM.

AC can be inconventient.

this is escalation...

this is where i am asking party for bans and a roleback if we lose the hib power relic due to TT seting the target level of the keep to 1 and thus giving away the relic.

THIS is against the spirit of the game.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
out of prime time raids are NOT against the spirit of the game.

they can be inconvenient for YOU !!!

what TT does is fucking their entire whole own realm where everybody sees it and noone can do something about the choise of 1 GM.

AC can be inconventient.

this is escalation...

this is where i am asking party for bans and a roleback if we lose the hib power relic due to TT seting the target level of the keep to 1 and thus giving away the relic.

THIS is against the spirit of the game.

awwwwwwww QQ

Nate

FH is my second home
I do remember a while back certain people from albion were complaining of being put in the same boat that they all love ac relic raids, and now Muyleatrix seems to trying to do the same by saying a guild is "fucking their entire whole own realm" I can see that the same albs that didn't want to have their realm put down as ac'rs wouldn't say they are in any worse a situation because of the acts of this guild.

Also "where everybody sees it and noone can do something" the same can be said when you have a succesful ac raid, in the enemy realms eyes..and a few of your own.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
LOL some people will do anything to get their virtual cocks sucked on IRC. Sad f*ckers.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
LOL some people will do anything to get their virtual cocks sucked on IRC. Sad f*ckers.

And you made this post for what reason? To flame someone for doing some thing you cant do nothing about. Abit like a AC raid its just a game dude get over it .

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
And gratz hibs by retaking the relic tommorow morning

Nah Hibs may be not going to take this as most of them are loser by this time lose 1 relic and quit game, but may be there ally <Middies> will help them, well is good for them anyhow but when there ally <hibbie> need it back then may as well to do a roplay for albs. ^^

:p or dum it at the sea... god know what next ....

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
I should report TT to be honest.

Technically they have done nothing wrong, it's their keep, they can set it to whatever level they want.

The real issue here is that following an AC raid we get another equally lame action in response (if, in fact, this is whats happened).

It's all gonna end in tears ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
I do remember a while back certain people from albion were complaining of being put in the same boat that they all love ac relic raids, and now Muyleatrix seems to trying to do the same by saying a guild is "fucking their entire whole own realm" I can see that the same albs that didn't want to have their realm put down as ac'rs wouldn't say they are in any worse a situation because of the acts of this guild.

Also "where everybody sees it and noone can do something" the same can be said when you have a succesful ac raid, in the enemy realms eyes..and a few of your own.

it`s a 24/7 game,

NOONE has the right to decide for other people that it is not the case.

The relics were FAIRLY taken as far as the CoC and SoTG go, what TT does is not imho.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to me TT did the best thing for the cluster, and the entire Albion won't have to burn now for something foolish CM did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom