wtf are we gone get now ?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
Didn't see anything of the sort personally, but oh well.

in pug atm, afterwards ill go through the boards and pick some out for you.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You sound as delusional as Dorimor. That is a real shame, because you are so much better than that.

Not delusional, just feel like being an arsehole given the general atmsophere.

Calo

Part of the furniture
kirennia said:
in pug atm, afterwards ill go through the boards and pick some out for you.

How do you do it, staying that calm and friendly and give most "normal" reply's a good answer.

Bit of a shame you get so much shit over you for this but well, i left long time ago and never will regret it :drink:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
How do you do it, staying that calm and friendly and give most "normal" reply's a good answer.

Bit of a shame you get so much shit over you for this but well, i left long time ago and never will regret it :drink:

Because I know these are good people who are just upset because I don't truly beleive they understand the reason why we did what we did. I deserve the flak as much as any of the other TT members because I still say it was the right thing to do. My only regret at the moment was getting black falcons indirectly involved because they really were nothing to do with it.

It's still just a difference of opinion in a dying game though. The thing is, personally I wouldn't care if I hit for 20% less or even had realm points taken away if it'd mean that the server wasn't being killed anymore but I'm afraid that that isn't an option. This was the only way we saw we could do ANYthing at all without being told not to interfere with the 'proper' way the game is to be played.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
In case it's so difficult for some of you to understand, you managed to fuck up the game for the majority of the player base while you're living on a schizo illusion

learn to count, lol

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Why is swords banned, FH mods got upset over the relic? :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Death threat. Might have to go and recheck who said we should all burn along with our wives/partners too.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Death threat. Might have to go and recheck who said we should all burn along with our wives/partners too.

Surely he was the only one deserving a ban :) Must have missed it between all the well formulated, non-offensive posts that this thread is full of.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Surely he was the only one deserving a ban :) Must have missed it between all the well formulated, non-offensive posts that this thread is full of.
Seems to be in the other thread and it was directed to Dori, so I fail to see the problem :(

Swords said:
Please die, die a horrible and painful death, die so that I never have to meet you on the street, die so you will never procreate and spawn more fucking retarded babies, die so that I don't have to bother wasting a minute of my life posting shit like this.
Incase you missed the point, just fucking cease to be.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, will we get a 50 pages long thread here now?

Btw, anyone know what the longest FH thread ever made is?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Wow, will we get a 50 pages long thread here now?

Btw, anyone know what the longest FH thread ever made is?

with 500 replies in under 24 hours, this must be a good attempt at the record.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bracken said:
Damn f*cking right...but not for much longer eh?

Anyways, I've been looking into it. You'll be happy on Avalon - they do loads of your "way of RvRing". Look:

http://daoc-guide.4players.de/forums/showthread.php?t=33269

I don't understand a f*cking word they're saying but looks busy - 372 pages on the "8v8 thread" ! Will be great once you learn the lingo :drink:

lol u became a bit anal with that link don't ya now? xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
kirennia said:

Well ya know how these things go in here when there are 2 weights swinging around :/

Edit: nm me double checked and i was wrong.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
lol u became a bit anal with that link don't ya now? xD

Anal is so yesterday's word. :( Besides, I thought that link was pretty funny myself :drink:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Because I know these are good people who are just upset because I don't truly beleive they understand the reason why we did what we did. I deserve the flak as much as any of the other TT members because I still say it was the right thing to do. My only regret at the moment was getting black falcons indirectly involved because they really were nothing to do with it.

It's still just a difference of opinion in a dying game though. The thing is, personally I wouldn't care if I hit for 20% less or even had realm points taken away if it'd mean that the server wasn't being killed anymore but I'm afraid that that isn't an option. This was the only way we saw we could do ANYthing at all without being told not to interfere with the 'proper' way the game is to be played.

Ok Kir, you've kept it civil all the way through so I'll do the same now. I can tell you that in my case, and I suspect many others, the thing that kicked this thing off most of all (in my case more than the keep being lowered) was Daemyrs response to Muyl. It was arrogant and condescending. Muyl was very civil to him, asked him a straight forward question. Daemyr could have given an explanation to the guy, but he decided he was far too k00l for that and acted like an arsehole. I had heard the keep had been lowered and decided to check out the thread. I saw that ss and figured "If we're going to play arseholes then lets play". If I'd seen in the ss he had actually been respectful to Muyl and had provided an explanation then heck, I might even be defending you now. But as I'm sure you know with me it's all about the attitude. And when I see something like that then I'm afraid it's always going to kick off.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Well this piece of post here just shows how ignorant you are.

Yeah it has been suggested many many fucking times but i you AC wankers dont seem to get it----FUCK OFF TO A SERVER WERE THE AC RAIDS DONT HAVE SUCH A EFFECT---- clear enough?? I mean ffs it seems clear enough doesnt it go to server were u can have action at 5am that involves more then pve guards and 3 enemies defending?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, try it off peek-times and maybe you'll have more luck :p And maybe if you bring a little war grp with you...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
with 500 replies in under 24 hours, this must be a good attempt at the record.
Ye it's so shit having to read trough them all though :p Takes soooo long! And even while you're reading people are posting new stuff. And now there's even more threads on it! Can't do nothing but read FH all day if I wanna keep up with how things evolve! :(

tierk

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
But as I'm sure you know with me it's all about the attitude.

Yes we all know you ooh to well, a fucking cock as you have proven throughout this thread, a big fat hairy cock with about as much sense as a condom sitting on the bedside table of a guy that has AIDS and wants to have unprotected sex with some idiot that doesnt know about yer condition.

So basically all the crap you been spamming throughtout this THread is bullshit and not yer personal thoughts, MY ARSE.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Tip don't try solo Renaris :p

Now I guess they will say these were just BB's parked there for DI grouping if/when an attack comes.

Nice one Brad :)

Eble

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Yes we all know you ooh to well, a fucking cock as you have proven throughout this thread, a big fat hairy cock with about as much sense as a condom sitting on the bedside table of a guy that has AIDS and wants to have unprotected sex with some idiot that doesnt know about yer condition.

So basically all the crap you been spamming throughtout this THread is bullshit and not yer personal thoughts, MY ARSE.

I didn't say it was bullshit or not my personal thoughts - but I am well capable of seeing the other side. Whether I choose to or not depends on whether I feel like being an arsehole or not. And you're absolutely right, I'm very much a cock when I want to be (although I think you got a tad carried away with your fantasy). I'm also a lovely bloke irl but I wouldn't waste that on ***** like you :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Have to ask, even though you may never go to a RL meet, like me, does that opinion reflect onto me as well now? Just wondering for peace of mind.

For anyone wondering why I'd care, we were in the same guild for years :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Have to ask, even though you may never go to a RL meet, like me, does that opinion reflect onto me as well now? Just wondering for peace of mind.

For anyone wondering why I'd care, we were in the same guild for years :p

Kir I'd always sit and have a pint with you. Daemyr was also someone I would have done the same with - this latest too k00l to care thing he's got going on now though has soured that sadly.

tierk

Part of the furniture
kirennia said:
does that opinion reflect onto me as well now?

I have seen this guy posting over a looong period and i have repeatly said the man is up there with the kagato's of this world fucking sick AND stupid!!!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tierk said:
Yeah it has been suggested many many fucking times but i you AC wankers dont seem to get it----FUCK OFF TO A SERVER WERE THE AC RAIDS DONT HAVE SUCH A EFFECT---- clear enough?? I mean ffs it seems clear enough doesnt it go to server were u can have action at 5am that involves more then pve guards and 3 enemies defending?

Are you idiot or just dumb? Again you generalize the entire realm of albion. DID YOU READ MY POSTS?! No you Dumb ***. Ppl like you and icebreaker make me loose my temper jezz

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
Death threat.

If Daem is banned for that then the topic starter deserve a ban to, he also told people to die several times along with their partners plus the thing about jihad and shit :m00:
Can't make exceptions so Flim I know that your watching so what are you waiting? :p

tierk

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Are you idiot or just dumb? Again you generalize the entire realm of albion. DID YOU READ MY POSTS?! No you Dumb ***. Ppl like you and icebreaker make me loose my temper jezz

I read your posts but as i have said over the last two moths its just plain flame bait what you been posting. Also as i have stated you and the rest of AC crew are full of shit if you dont like what i am posting on here why dont you try and explain to me why you still on this server - apart from the the tired old shit about having so many level 50's on this server like every other person that retired cuz of yer bs?

I mean you love RvR against non pve guards then why dont you FUCK OFF to another server? I mean i am despite having gotten myself several RR7 toons cuz obviously my play time doesnt fit in to your and yer fellow AC posse C..t's time table?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
wittor said:
If Daem is banned for that then the topic starter deserve a ban to, he also told people to die several times along with their partners plus the thing about jihad and shit :m00:
Can't make exceptions so Flim I know that your watching so what are you waiting? :p

wasn't me that banned daem and I'm too tired to go trolling for death threats :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom