World of Tanks

Lethul

FH is my second home
wot5.png Finally T71 mastery!

Does anyone know how to retrain a skill? I dont dare to experiment with the "drop" button

SilverHood

FH is my second home
View attachment 18726 Finally T71 mastery!

Does anyone know how to retrain a skill? I dont dare to experiment with the "drop" button

Just press drop button, it will give you a popup of what XP you lose if you only use silver, and it will tell you how many skills you can train after dropping.
Eg, if you have 100% base, 100% camo, 30% repair, you might end up with 100% base, 100% on first and 5% on second skill.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I really expected to like the AMX ELC, but I must say it is one of the worst tanks I've driven

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I really expected to like the AMX ELC, but I must say it is one of the worst tanks I've driven

Blasphemous!

The AMX ELC is not a bad tank, it does have a unique play style. It weakness is other scouts, which from the sounds of your play style is why you don't like it. You need to think of it a bit more like a TD. I loved it and use it to train french crews.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I hate that tank to, but for a different reason..

It's so bloody low that practically any other tank should be able to just run the damned thing over and kill it that way, but the game won't allow it. :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
9.1 brought me down from 40 fps to 15 fps :( Time to wave good bye to WoT it seems

Lethul

FH is my second home
Restart of the computer seems to have fixed it *pewh*

Lethul

FH is my second home
has sixth sense stopped working in patch or have I just stopped noticing it`?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
has sixth sense stopped working in patch or have I just stopped noticing it`?

It was working for me last night. Although on a heavy it is less important if it doesn't work, so if it didn't fire occasionally I might not have noticed. I am using Aslain mod pack.

Thanks for carrying my stock IS-8 last night.

Lethul

FH is my second home
It was working for me last night. Although on a heavy it is less important if it doesn't work, so if it didn't fire occasionally I might not have noticed. I am using Aslain mod pack.

Thanks for carrying my stock IS-8 last night.

Was a lot fun , my first time playing a proper platoon :) i still experience issues with sixth sense . Must change the icon off it to make sure its not just me. 20k to t54e1 :)

Wanna start a faster med line aswell, russian looks fun

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Everyone stopped playing fully during summer?

I am playing a bit, but my connection has been shocking bad recently. I thought it was related to the world cup and more people streaming things but it hasn't got better since the end. It could also be because BT are upgrading things and I should be getting fibre optic in September!

I have been griding the IS-8 to get the IS-7 for Clan Wars. I have also grinding the E-100 line, almost got my Tiger 1.

I like a lot of the improvements they have made to the maps and the tank balances in the recent patches.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I am playing a bit, but my connection has been shocking bad recently. I thought it was related to the world cup and more people streaming things but it hasn't got better since the end. It could also be because BT are upgrading things and I should be getting fibre optic in September!

I have been griding the IS-8 to get the IS-7 for Clan Wars. I have also grinding the E-100 line, almost got my Tiger 1.

I like a lot of the improvements they have made to the maps and the tank balances in the recent patches.

Im on the T54E1 grinding for T57, so should potentially be a nice platoon at least :)
Doing shit in it right now for some reason but it is bound to bounce back to positive WR eventually.

Yeah, I stopped playing during summer, will be back this winter.

See you then ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
At the T-54 russian med now, this tank is seriously enjoyable. Problem with playing them is that I don't want to play heavies/TDs/etc for the Personal Missions :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Grats lethul, games like that don't come a long very often! I think 6-7k is about the most damage I ever did.

I am guessing if you didn't know how to take a screen shot you don't know how to record replays? Go into settings and you will see a check box to "Enable battle recording". The videos are saved in the "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\replays\" folder. to play you just double click on the files, if they don't play you need to associate world of tanks as the program used to open these files.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Gold ammo whore :p

I dont use that much Gold, I have 16 on that tank (rarely use it). But as I ran out of ammo in this game I had to use all of it :)
I know how to take screenshots :) But my computer broke so I used my work laptop which did not have a print screen button shown on the keyboard.

And yeah, no recording. I enabled it on my computer just before it broke so I actually thought that I had it enabled until I tried to open the replay :p

Athan

Resident Freddy
Gold ammo whore :p
I know you're just joking, but on this note ... given you can buy 'gold ammo' for silver these days I just lol each time someone says "gold noob". All upset because someone managed to hit them and had the good sense to ensure they penetrated by using the appropriate ammo. I always carry about 1/5th of it now especially for those games where I'm up against +1 or +2 tier tanks so even aiming for weak spots the higher pen is going to help.

Sure it likely means I'll make a credits loss on that game, but I still keep amassing millions before I notice (playing mostly Tier 6 atm) ;)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Don't worry, I think we all do the same. I keep a few "gold" shells on most of my tanks, for that special occasion when MM decides to royally fuck you. I only rarely use em, even so, as I mostly run without premium, so credit loss is a concern.

On that note, I got to the TD mission where you have to platoon :(

Tilda

Has anybody got an opinoin on WoT vs Warthunder ground forces?
I played my first game of Warthunder tanks last night which was lots of fun. People say more accurate as no HP's bar, just if you hit a tank good you can oneshot, equally if well positioned you can take loads of damage in a worse tank.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Anyone still playing and want to platoon a bit for the IMs?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You done a lot of the IMs?

I have done all the STUG missions and I am stuck on LT-15 and MT-15 for the T28 prototype. Both are heavily map/MM dependent. I have completed LT-15 but without honours so I either need to complete it again with honours or get the MT-15 mission to move on to the T55a missions.

MT-15 seems so simple, just do 2000 damage to TD, but at high Tiers you can go several battles without their being enough TD on the enemy team to do that. I think it would be easier if I had access to an auto-loading medium.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Im so shit right now. Have to learn how to calmn down again. Im rushing and dies first every game

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just signed up for WOT after considering it for a while. I'm Teedles as I am in most games. Feel free to shoot the shit out of me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom