Whine

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
As per the title, yes, this is a whine.

How arogant can some people be. I'm disgusted... <still annoyed whilst typing - obviously>

A pickup group of assorted classes and 2 seers. 1 pac, 1 aug/cave sham (very little healing power) roaming Emain at about 2.30 am.

Regardless of the group set-up, I cannot abide comments like below.

Waste of space: HEALS!!!!
Waste of space: Fucking useles!!!
Waste of space: What kind of healers are you?!

Me: Boot the muppet please (exact language, I won't try to make me look good)

xxxx: No thanks i'll leave myself. You don't deserve to play along side me.

What a ****!

Rant over.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Ironlung said:
Waste of space: What kind of healers are you?!

Pac and Aug....

The dude needs to play a pac specced healer imo. With around 24+ mending its near impossible to keep a full group alive. But its allways the same.. if the group members die = its the guy's with a 200 heal every 4 sec fault!

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Pac healers got spreadheal, 1 button and most of group is healed, i dont see the problem :)

But the language sucks nontheless, if you are in a pick up group, you cant expect wonders

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i hate it when people tell me to heal... ill do my job and you do yours, i dont say HIT IT!!! HIT IT!!! HIT IT!!! HIT IT!!! everytime we see an alb/hib :p

but some people will moan regardless and those people are usually best avoided :D

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
i hate it when people tell me to heal... ill do my job and you do yours, i dont say HIT IT!!! HIT IT!!! HIT IT!!! HIT IT!!! everytime we see an alb/hib :p

but some people will moan regardless and those people are usually best avoided :D

u don't know how to hit anything, let alone tell others to ormie :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
that language along side: F*CK OFF, YOU CANT GROUP WITH US YOU BLOODY MEZZBREAKER!

and: "Dont ae you stupid f*ck! Thanes should be removed from the game!"

It makes me kinda nostalgic ;D

Siri

Fledgling Freddie
Glyph said:
Pac healers got spreadheal, 1 button and most of group is healed, i dont see the problem :)

Sorry Glyph, but there IS a problem, try playing a pac healer (as in 48 pac) and try to find the spreadheal button ;)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Why would any sane person spec 48 pac??? I've been 45 and was gimped... I've been 44 aug too and was gimped... but wth 48 pac? :D

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
some people dont seem to understand that if a member of a group isnt doing what he should be, its more than likely because he cant (interupted or somethin)

sick of retards bitching at me in a group where i am the only seer (shaman with 4 mend :p) for not keeping them alive.

random ass hole: wtf why didnt u heal me u n00b!!!11
me: eer mate kinda had a 4 man assist train on my ass
random ass hole: ffs learn how to play

/q

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Siri said:
Sorry Glyph, but there IS a problem, try playing a pac healer (as in 48 pac) and try to find the spreadheal button ;)

48 pac, wtf

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well.. what's wrong with high pac? u'll need them now and then cos of red pox and good mezzes and stuns and such :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I apologize for the cursing have no excuse for reacting the way I did. Always end up like that when im exhausted. :(

But you do have baseline group heals. Those stealthers owned us anyhow. You couldn't have done shit, was unavoidable.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I apologize for the cursing have no excuse for reacting the way I did. Always end up like that when im exhausted. :(

But you do have baseline group heals. Those stealthers owned us anyhow. You couldn't have done shit, was unavoidable.

the variation on baseline heals with low mend makes the heals so very close to useless :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Even if thats the case it saves me dying from DoTs. :<

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
You get same mezzes as the normal 44pac/30-31 mend spec, you dont really need the pom in rvr, and you get better instant mezz, which shouldnt be used to much anyways. Id gladly give up the last instant ae mezz for spreadheal

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Even if thats the case it saves me dying from DoTs. :<
not much chance... take a look at the herald's spell library and see the groupheals.. devide that healnumber by 8, and most likely you'll get a number that's lower then the damage done by a DoT. groupheals aren't that good. they draw way too much power compared to what goes out

EDIT: or don't devide it by 8 :) thought it was set as a total health given, but it's set as a per-groupmember

EDIT II: one note still.. people don't realise that a healer is about one of the hardest class to play. so try it yourself before starting to complain

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Um, I do have a soon to be RR5 healer myself. Been both aug/mend and pac/mend. :<

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
If you play in a random RVR group you CANT whine.
Make a FOTM rvr group whit the same players playing every day then you CAN whine.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Profion said:
If you play in a random RVR group you CANT whine.
Make a FOTM rvr group whit the same players playing every day then you CAN whine.

ill whine as much as i god-damn want! :cheers:

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
Glyph said:

But the language sucks nontheless, if you are in a pick up group, you cant expect wonders

u only have spreadhealer if u take mend to 30... my pac healer is 45 pac therefore cannot get the 30 spreadheal..

alot of heealers go 48 pac because of the insta's aswell though

mordia

Fledgling Freddie
Learn to play and maybe you can drop pac from 48 to 44 :mad:

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Lenore said:
u only have spreadhealer if u take mend to 30... my pac healer is 45 pac therefore cannot get the 30 spreadheal..

alot of heealers go 48 pac because of the insta's aswell though

Last pox is useless in rvr compared to the efficiency of spreadheal and better heals, you'll find our if you respecced.

And you are terrible wrong about "alot" of healers being 48 pac, because its a dying breed

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Well Svendoc is oldskool 24/6/48 MAP and think i wills tay that way for a while due to sooo many other healers going cookie cutter 30/8/44 MAP

Have played many specs over the years and like this one for a support class even if my heals are not that great.

CC GOD you want to heal heal I want to stop them in there tracks and tweak there noses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom