Redcap Whine

Gamah

Banned
Why is it, your sitting at red caps in a group with a less than perfect set up, lets say a shammy with out FOP in the group. Now FOP healers are kinda rare, so your like hmm ok and you sit around for over 2 hours trying to find one. You don't find one and theres no glint of hope, so you join another group thats starting that has a Pac Healer. You figure that after all this waiting it will be easier to find a shammy with FOP and after all this waiting you just wanna xp.

Then the other group WHINE at you, every single one...All of them..whine whine whine...now its not like its hard there are 4 other sm's sitting around..easy to just pick another up. But why the whine and abuse at me because I play the game how I like? As I pointed out to one person I pay my damn subs not them, so if I dont wish to sit around for another 2 hours while they try to find a fop healer, I dont have too.

I know about game ethics and codes, I have been playing for a LONG time, but at a point I should not have to stop having fun because others think its "lame" and "omg" to join another forming group with more chance of success. I am interested to know how you feel on the matter?

STOP THE WHINE !!!!!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Dead on, I totally agree mate.

PS: are u the old Mobstomper?

DS: If so /wave old bud, not sure u remember our fun in Lair back in the days.

Gamah

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:
Dead on, I totally agree mate.

PS: are u the old Mobstomper?

DS: If so /wave old bud, not sure u remember our fun in Lair back in the days.

I am indeed mate, hehe

Ahh the OTT pull messages :) stuff of legends! Those were the days *Gets all nostalgic and goes to get UBER epic*

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol then the classic
"Oh shit kill quicker its dragon time!!!"
Generally nothing will change, the vast people in modern will level their toons, get their artis and then sit at MTK emain for 60% of their time waiting for the perfect fotm grp. Odd really :p

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i disagree with everything you said, how about you actually have some backbone and loyalty and try and help the group get the last member rather than shoot the captain in an already sinking ship? People like you who are frankly, selfish and greedy. YOU just ruined our group to start leveling your toon.. YOU just pissed off the 6 people in your group and people like you have ruined my day many a times. However i don't abuse you, i'll wait until you NEED me, when you're eating grass in emain and i'll just run over you laugh spamming.

Gamah

Banned
Sulphur said:
Actually i disagree with everything you said, how about you actually have some backbone and loyalty and try and help the group get the last member rather than shoot the captain in an already sinking ship? People like you who are frankly, selfish and greedy. YOU just ruined our group to start leveling your toon.. YOU just pissed off the 6 people in your group and people like you have ruined my day many a times. However i don't abuse you, i'll wait until you NEED me, when you're eating grass in emain and i'll just run over you laugh spamming.

Because there WAS no FOP healer..so how am I supposed to find one (Which I tried) if theres not one on.

Selfish? NO mate I dont think so I dont pay my subs to sit around all day hoping that a FOP healer logs on...its tedious and boring and I dont pay to be bored.

How did "I" ruin the group there were plenty of other SM's around, if I am so good you can't play without me then fine ;).

Quite frankly mate "i'll just run over you laugh spamming" says it all! It shows that your a bit of a knob. I think your the selfish one for expecting me to sit around half the day...It's not at all like I left you without another player as I said many other SM's were sitting around, if you chose to make it a problem then thats your business and a perfect illistration of what was wrong with that group.

And one more thing if "and people like me have ruined your day many a times" then I suspect you have very poor motivational skills and YOUR the one who ruins your own groups by getting pissed off not the player who leaves because the group quite frankly sucks.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Sulphur said:

I agree, I also had cases with people leaving my group while lvling my sm in moderna and I really didn't feel good about it. I always sticked with the group I was in and we usually coped around.

Gamah

Banned
Lothandar said:
I agree, I also had cases with people leaving my group while lvling my sm in moderna and I really didn't feel good about it. I always sticked with the group I was in and we usually coped around.

Yes however...we had not even started leveling..as I said there were plenty of others to take my my spot. I was not leaving the group high and dry as Mr Iwasneverlovedasachild so angrly points out.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I am indeed mate, hehe

Ahh the OTT pull messages :) stuff of legends! Those were the days *Gets all nostalgic and goes to get UBER epic*

:D

I tried my best to make the best out of it then. Nowadays there is, as u clearly said, a whole different story to lvl some chars. But it makes me smile when i remember all those different INC messages i altered during pulls and DT's. BTW glad to see u back and up and running again. if u need anything don't hesitate to ask, I might be able to help u with some stuff.

:cheers: Bud!

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
I suggest your read your first post again and say you're not selfish.

Gamah

Banned
Sulphur said:
I suggest your read your first post again and say you're not selfish.

I pay my subs to play the way I want..tbh I shouldn't be whined at because I don't want to sit around like a turd all day..I actully wanna be the best I can be the fastest I can be..heres an idea you pay my subs then i'll sit around all day with no hope of getting a group running. Its my hard earned money that I'm playing with...yet people think they can boss me around and expect me to do what pleases them. They are the selfish ones!!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
You're idiots to be sitting around and doing nothing just cuz you don't have fop. If I were gamah, I would do the same, I come to moderna to kill mobs, not to sit around. If my group doesn't wanna exp, then clearly I would have to find a new group, no?

B.t.w Gamah, met your mincer on pryd:-P

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Mostly, yeah, but think I ganked you once in df when you were busy with mobs or something:-P Fair since you're a bit higher rr than me:-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom