Danish Huscarls whine....

Nate

FH is my second home
Hi guys, don't usually do this but....

14th June 03:00 GMT...farming at princess in df and i need to relog as per usual every 2 hours, i left a healer there that was farming with me. come back 2mins later to find Grarka, Zake and Lago farming at the spot....i talk to them explain the situation that i was relogging and they should move on now, they don't listen...keep farming and kill everything in the room including the princess, then dissapear without saying anything up the hill....

This is the second time it's happened in the same week with DH and I usually don't do this as i cba, but whats got in to ur guild?...

Hope u can sort it out, as I don't like seeing a guild with ur kinda history being represented by such people.

Nate. :(

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know if its relevant, but didnt Grarka help organise the taking of Beno yesterday to get acces to df ? Maybe he was tired and wanted to farm some before he went to sleep or something like that? people often behave little weird in game when to tired

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
Dont know if its relevant, but didnt Grarka help organise the taking of Beno yesterday to get acces to df ? Maybe he was tired and wanted to farm some before he went to sleep or something like that? people often behave little weird in game when to tired

just cos he organised the keep take to get df back doesnt give him farm rights for the dungeon :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
and they didnt try to get in contact with/speak to /pm the healer.. cause if so and you didnt answere that would explain alot imho......

Ormorof

FH is my second home
try contacting one of their GM's :p

Katharina
Hildur Skjaldirsdottir
Vigdis
Scharnhorst
Gwagann
Vonwar Swordfighter
Gniesenau
Kurfurst
Lorion Ironhand

one of those according to duskwave :p

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
You sure the healer didnt relog as well ??

Coz if thats the case i would say the story looks a bit different.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Nate said:
14th June 03:00 GMT...farming at princess in df and i need to relog as per usual every 2 hours, i left a healer there that was farming with me. come back 2mins later to find Grarka, Zake and Lago farming at the spot....i talk to them explain the situation that i was relogging and they should move on now, they don't listen...keep farming and kill everything in the room including the princess, then dissapear without saying anything up the hill....

A couple of things, this healer you left there. Was this a bot or somebody you were pl or something? I would guess this healer wasn't actually around(ie afk, ld or relogging himself) when they arrived which makes it slightly unreasonable for you to expect them not to be camping there.

Also, I don't know how strong your group was but could you actually kill the princess? Unless the princess poped while you were relogging (which is just unlucky) it would surely appear that you couldn't kill the princess. In which case they were perfectly entitled to kill her. Unfortunately to kill the princess you have to clear the room first really so what else could the DH people do?

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
They could have accepted that the place was camped :eek:
When you are running around DF, and pass the Princess room, its pretty obvious that its camped if there are ppl there, atleast they could have asked the healer if he/she had ppl inc, or why "it" was standing there.

I know some ppl in DH and I know they are good ppl, and this is not typical DH behavior, so I see no reason why one mistake should be a big problem, eventhough its realy anoying when it happends

zake

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Nate i thing there has been a misunderstanding....When me and grarka arrived to princess there was only a healer there dident say anything or moving around so we just began to pull. and me and grarka dident see anything about you was talking to us...maybe it got lost in the spamming text from mods but if you pm 1 of us we would have seen it.....dident want to take your spot. I am sry if you was thing in that way. wont happen again i promise ;)

I hope you can forgive us :clap:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello All

It is with utmost regrettance i see postings like this about our guild, i can not accept any bad publicity, during to lack of good behaviour. I will confront the two players whom i know quite well (they just moved here from Exc/Alb) a short while ago, but that is no excuse.

I see here that one of them already have written an excuse which to me is a good sign of his acceptance of the matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or through the DH web page if you have similar incidents, as we want to keep a good atmosphear towards all the guilds of midgård

I hope you will acknowledge the appology given by Zake, or my statement here will be a little plaster on the hurted feeling you have had over the lost xp and money.

Very best regards

Von War
GM DH/Mid-PRY.

Nate

FH is my second home
Ok, I accept the apology..was a misunderstanding I guess...I did say a few times before you were pulling that I was simply relogging and the healer was there waiting while I did, guess u just didn't notice. The princess had already popped before I relogged, I was farming there for about 30mins with the healer and I wasn't pl'ing, she wasn't a bot. Was a friend from another guild. But anyway don't worry about it, just a game after all, guess I was in a bit of a mood england lost ofc :(

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
not stiring a sorted matter just curious
"This is the second time it's happened in the same week with DH and I usually don't do this as i cba, but whats got in to ur guild?..."<nate>
"I am sry if you was thing in that way. wont happen again i promise" <zake>
kinda contredict each other in a way..dunno if it was same ppl etc etc just thought it was an interestting point

ThE_GuN

Fledgling Freddie
He didnt say it hadnt happend before, just that it wouldnt happen AGAIN... :)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
ThE_GuN said:
He didnt say it hadnt happend before, just that it wouldnt happen AGAIN... :)

um he did actually say it is 2nd time this week:

"this is the second time it's happened in the same week with DH and I usually don't do this as i cba, but whats got in to ur guild?..."

read his first post if you dont believe he said it :)

but if its all sorted then no worries

ThE_GuN

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
um he did actually say it is 2nd time this week:

"this is the second time it's happened in the same week with DH and I usually don't do this as i cba, but whats got in to ur guild?..."

read his first post if you dont believe he said it :)

but if its all sorted then no worries

I read the first post, you aperantly didnt understand me, he said it HAD happen before, and the other guy said it wouldnt happen again, not that he hadnt done it more than once, see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom