Here we go again: WHINE!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
Hell why should i degrade people with toa? most of em are a nice bunch of people, and i understand that people wants to use time and money to get their charracters better (i would do it myself if i was them) its just the attitude that some people are showing to the minority that dont have toa

and i am not saying that none toa people are "better" then those with ML's 'n artifacts, im just saying that the attitude of SOME of em could be sligthly better?

And what about his attitude, coming here and speaking like it was the mentality of people not inviting him to groups. It's a pl spot so why would they without the minimal requirements?

It is not, a fop shammy is simply better than 1 without fop. People are used to fop PLing, and it is also highly acquirable by any shamans, hell, even my bb is ml9 because I wanted to get use of that account to the max. My brother is ml10 on his spiritmaster too, while at the same time he works 08:00- 16:00 / 10:00- 18:00. Also toa is not that much of a "cost" if you compare it to other new games which are released lately.

Edit: Also some of the mls are great for xping, I did 48-50 on my bot only with mls (ml7 faction farming, et cetera)

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
then i try the luck in moderna...as it was still a little hope for me to get to 50...
but nooo way..after letting me w8 for 5 hours...just to let me join ,kick and replace me after a minutte, due to that i dont had FoP..

At least have the guts to start a group yourself then. I know its a typical PL spot, but there is nothing that would stop you xp-ing the old conventional way there yourself.

I've been in similar situation with my rm, was like 45 about 5 months ago, and couldnt get in any of the pl groups in moderna. So did my best to start groups myself. I remember a sundaymorning where I started pming ppl like mad, and all I got were 2 sb's barely 40+. Not exactly an uber xp group, but we started anyway and along the day more ppl joined in.. healers, shamans, tanks ... In the afternoon I got a whole bunch of ppl pming me asking if I were the listkeeper and if they could be on "the list". I hardly knew what they ment with that, but after some clarification from /gu I choose some of those ppl randomly, told them they were lucky and were finally on top of the list and they could join. At the end of the evening my sb group had turned into a real PL group and I got almost 2 lvl's from that :)

I can understand those things become harder and harder, with less new players left to level the old way. And old players rather spend their time camping an arti instead of making a new alt and level it so this too doesnt bring much new chars in to group with. But still, go ahead and show some initiative..

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
And what about his attitude... like it was the mentality of people not inviting him to groups.

Replace "his" with "your" in the first case and "you" in the second case, such typo I just noticed ><

I somehow had the impression of basic_x was 1 of the usual stand-up-for-non-toa-guys peeps adding on the topic. ;p Well my above post goes same to you anyway.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
If you do all of the SI quests at 49 it gets you around 5-6 bubs actually, add on the epic if you can get the help then it amasses to 7 bubs at least. From what i've seen there are still peeps farming diamond seals in DF but not generally in groups like the old days.

A suggestion that was missed which I can seem to point to is that you could try to find some who is levelling an artifact, which ofc there will be many peeps doing so. Latch on to them (preferably a tank or SM) - not all artifacts level in moderna as we know and for some of us at least, levelling an artifact is pretty much a slow solo experience. Personally i'd rather have some one like you help me level my artis and not have the xp go to waste as I don't have a buffbot - regardless as to what opinion is.

So sure, if you see me in game at a loose end then PM me and i will xp with you np ;)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
If you do all of the SI quests at 49 it gets you around 5-6 bubs actually, add on the epic if you can get the help then it amasses to 7 bubs at least. From what i've seen there are still peeps farming diamond seals in DF but not generally in groups like the old days.

Yea..i could, but it seems like there aint no big interrest for those quests nowdays, but if someone here allso wants em done, gimme a pm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom