@ Eramai morning campers <whine>

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Buliwyf said:
Plz take a break or holiday or something...

:( :(

If they took some holiday off from work, wouldn't they just have more time to camp Eramai? ;)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Suedish said:
If they took some holiday off from work, wouldn't they just have more time to camp Eramai? ;)
Holiday from the game or somthing :) Many other need that damn cloak :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
On wednesday evening when Eramai was up we couldn't get enough people together to kill him and then the guy with the music box went ld so we gave up...

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Cadelin said:
On wednesday evening when Eramai was up we couldn't get enough people together to kill him and then the guy with the music box went ld so we gave up...
hehe that sukz, it's rather easy quest, kill some statues (warrior + bb) can easy do it. and give the NPC it and you get the box. can be done in 30 mins because of the running

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I know the box doesn't take much but when you only have 3 people to kill Eramai and then the one with the box goes LD you kinda lose your enthusiasm.

It also took ages to form a couple of groups to do the GoV encounter. We only really managed it because Joohl (and Trocca) and Bluesky (+bb) turned up and help organise our attempt.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
dont be afraid to ask for help :)

anyways, feel free to pm me for a healer, or a skald to kite Danos' adds - if im busy ill say no, but otherwise ill gladly help :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
xenia- said:
dont be afraid to ask for help :)

anyways, feel free to pm me for a healer, or a skald to kite Danos' adds - if im busy ill say no, but otherwise ill gladly help :)

I's not Danos it's Eramai (Cloudsong) :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
I's not Danos it's Eramai (Cloudsong) :)

can be done with bd and bot or sm and bot dont need more than 3 ppl tbh :> for eramai and danos not much more

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
belxavier said:
can be done with bd and bot or sm and bot dont need more than 3 ppl tbh :> for eramai and danos not much more
well not what i asked aboute but i know that anyway, the rather fastes way is a Summ SM ml9 with that realm ability that gives pet a few level (30 i think it is) and a Fopbot then he is dead in few mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom