Whats the fcking use CM ?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
netcode thought you stopped playing after rr12 :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
netcode thought you stopped playing after rr12 :D

Playing hunter when im really bored with the alb zerging ^^
But u gotta love some of the retards, start to shoot a caster he goes down to 10% i get stunned mezzed added down by 5ppl and that little cunto start to rofl at me, but nothing new when it comes to some albs, should play less and get more love from mom :(

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Playing hunter when im really bored with the alb zerging ^^
But u gotta love some of the retards, start to shoot a caster he goes down to 10% i get stunned mezzed added down by 5ppl and that little cunto start to rofl at me, but nothing new when it comes to some albs, should play less and get more love from mom :(

Well... that "retard" you were shooting on, WAS in a fight with a BD and a SM when you started shooting ;|

And when you started shooting those cute liddul arrows and doom was near, I move 5 inches to the right, and you cannot see me.

That the friendly hunter who just tried to rape me while I was in a fight, gets raped while he was in a fight.
I found that fucking funny ;D!

Wasn't a personal attack like you claiming I don't get any love at home, but merely a very funny situation :)

/rofl netcodelina

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well... that "retard" you were shooting on, WAS in a fight with a BD and a SM when you started shooting ;|

And when you started shooting those cute liddul arrows and doom was near, I move 5 inches to the right, and you cannot see me.

That the friendly hunter who just tried to rape me while I was in a fight, gets raped while he was in a fight.
I found that fucking funny ;D!

Wasn't a personal attack like you claiming I don't get any love at home, but merely a very funny situation :)

/rofl netcodelina

I find it funny that i always find you camping near a tower or a keep just waitng for others to help you with the killing, are you so afraid to move out at all? if yes why do you even play the game ? and yes i saw you, so stop the bs i got messed by your mate and added by some of your buttfriends, but i guess thats why you camp tower/keep since you need backup all the time
Anyway roaken talked to brite about emote spam you should perhaps read that post before you emote me again, since next time i will report you

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway i dont give a shit about your mates zerged me down, but think about the emote shit

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Anyway i dont give a shit about your mates zerged me down, but think about the emote shit

That something like that can piss you off says something about you, not me :)

And I mostly run in FG's mate.. just now I was rather unbuffed and solo on a wizzy, so didn't feel like running around in the zerking area ;)

luv j00!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

And I mostly run in FG's mate.. just now I was rather unbuffed and solo on a wizzy, so didn't feel like running around in the zerking area ;)

luv j00!

When getting zerged down and some random dude start to emote spam you ofc you get little upset and wonder why, do you kick on ppl when they laying on ground also?

Shadowss

Banned
Yes we did, how many albs FGs do you think would have been defending at that time then? And how many mids would've hit us from our back?

Atleast at 11am there were almost the same amount of hibs as albs online.

-.- there wasnt even an alb FG online coz we made a BG and everyone was like " yeah im soloing" so me and adreth was trying to duo the tower Vs 6 hibs -.- we gave up but i think later on adreth got a grp together and took it back... we couldve duoed it if ur mid Buttbuddies didnt destroy our trebs :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
-.- there wasnt even an alb FG online coz we made a BG and everyone was like " yeah im soloing" so me and adreth was trying to duo the tower Vs 6 hibs -.- we gave up but i think later on adreth got a grp together and took it back... we couldve duoed it if ur mid Buttbuddies didnt destroy our trebs :(

Grouped or not, you had the upper hand inside the keep. And yes albs zerged us good and proper at the tower after failing once. And I think trebuchets 'decay' after some time, the mids just ran past really.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Guess you can spell insults but you cant (STILL!) understand plain english

Dam i have tittle and i dont have the proffit...

Glad you posted I could spell which is more than can be said for you.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

luv j00!

You were the emote spammer, why did you emote spam him? was it not to get the reaction youve solicited? Unfortunateky I think it says something about you rather than netcode.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I said you could spell insults and nothing more :D

Then you out to take time out and learn how to spell insults or not you shouldn't tell others how to spell if you own is not up to standard.

Have nice day if you want to progress any further in having a go at me kunetix please feel free to leave a pm.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom