So whats the pop like again?

Riquel

Banned
Population was ok but I think, now that the 7 free days are over, it has returned to 'normal' :).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yeah getting the dates mixed up I logged on the day after the freebie finished looking forward to 'the last night', but the 'last night' in hib was me and a 17th lvl mentalist in housing.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
20 people primetime if we're lucky.

It seems to be even worse than it was before the free week.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
When I was on during the free week. Some poor bugger didn't even know what TOA was, or even how to get there.........sorry state of the server tbh.

Corran

Part of the furniture
20 people primetime if we're lucky.

It seems to be even worse than it was before the free week.

that be because players that used to play didnt like gettin zerged by the old players and quit before the end of the week :p

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
When I was on during the free week. Some poor bugger didn't even know what TOA was, or even how to get there.........sorry state of the server tbh.
I logged in about 2-3 months ago, and there were people in Midgard who'd never seen a hib.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hibs are just a fabled legacy no? One has to exist before they can become extinct.

You should have tried Occasus' bridge the free week.. You wouldn't be able to see them, but they were there!

/wave @ Soulcrew

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
You should have tried Occasus' bridge the free week.. You wouldn't be able to see them, but they were there!

/wave @ Soulcrew

I really shouldn't admit to this; I don't even know where Occasus' bridge is. What a sad state of affairs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom