Whats the fcking use CM ?

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Were you dropped as children and stepped on by mom and dad or what ?
What is the fucking point of trying and trying for several hours just to take away instaport, and achieve what ?

You of all people should like irvr zerging everything down all day long with fg until another fg logs on then log but anyway, you get zergs ?

Useless is the only word

Cant wait for Manisch reply btw, checking thread every day manisch, love you kiss

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
But they do provide nice rp´s :D After you deal the first 6k damage to them and both clerics have DI down, they instadrop :D

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Got a relic to defend ;) ow yeah we took it at AC time eh!!!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
What is the fucking point of trying and trying for several hours just to take away instaport, and achieve what ?

You of all people should like irvr zerging everything down all day long with fg until another fg logs on then log but anyway, you get zergs ?

Useless is the only word

Cant wait for Manisch reply btw, checking thread every day manisch, love you kiss

Hibs let mids have insta port on theyr realm and look what happened :D

Yeah i know not all the mids are idiots, but hey its like in the army, one does crap everyone pays :D

Shadowss

Banned
i thought hibs took Irvr port like yesterday for 6 hours

and mids take Irvr port every morning generally so like hush

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Aye u do what ur best on, sucking cock pve keeps relic raid zerging, nothing new here :/

Netcode you degree yourself here very bad m8. We took the relic 11:30 UK time, and more then 3fgm where arround. If you wanna flame QQ on CM again, then i really have to ask some dollars of Freddyshouse cause it really looks like they get the most posts/threads of CM.

Think again netcode, you loose, we loose, dont lower yourself to the FH ppl. I know Onlyone can give some good control yourself courses.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
So onlyone have some control yourself courses, what is included in the prize ? I assume she takes cash for just about anything, do you get both buttfuck and a blowjob in one prize seeing she most likely have both genders or do you have to pay twice ?

Hope your mom dont read this post of you.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So onlyone have some control yourself courses, what is included in the prize ? I assume she takes cash for just about anything, do you get both buttfuck and a blowjob in one prize seeing she most likely have both genders or do you have to pay twice ?

I think a warning/ban is inc to this sir :bazbeer::bazbeer:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode you degree yourself here very bad m8. We took the relic 11:30 UK time, and more then 3fgm where arround. If you wanna flame QQ on CM again, then i really have to ask some dollars of Freddyshouse cause it really looks like they get the most posts/threads of CM.

Think again netcode, you loose, we loose, dont lower yourself to the FH ppl. I know Onlyone can give some good control yourself courses.

I dont give a shit about the relic, i even wanted to help the hibs to get it back to them, i just want irvr so the damn server aint dieing even more, but sadly ppl like you just live by 1 thing and its yourself :puke:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I dont give a shit about the relic, i even wanted to help the hibs to get it back to them, i just want irvr so the damn server aint dieing even more, but sadly ppl like you just live by 1 thing and its yourself :puke:

We arnt taking berks to stop irvr for good, just giving mids something to do so they dont get any funny ideas about a relic.
afaik i would like hib relic returned to hibs but coc prevents us from handing it to them.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
We arnt taking berks to stop irvr for good, just giving mids something to do so they dont get any funny ideas about a relic.
afaik i would like hib relic returned to hibs but coc prevents us from handing it to them.

Ok but this aint the first time this is happening when its coming to kzn + friends, go and take like blend/hlid so we get irvr in mid i dont mind, we really need irvr to have the server on its max. Perhaps albs blend and hibs take hlid that would be nice or summet. But u gotta agree that irvr is nice and its what we need relic or no relic, irvr > all

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ok but this aint the first time this is happening when its coming to kzn + friends, go and take like blend/hlid so we get irvr in mid i dont mind, we really need irvr to have the server on its max. Perhaps albs blend and hibs take hlid that would be nice or summet. But u gotta agree that irvr is nice and its what we need relic or no relic, irvr > all

fuck me sideways and call me a baboon, i actually agree with you.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie

Not true, hibs came with 2fgh same day, and what they do, they attack beno t3 and defend berk keep (that alb where attacking and the keep was of mids), and we gave hibs a change to focus on a yellow fens keep to retake relic. But the problem with hib and mid is that there to strangled together, so they allow the hib str relic inside a midkeep. they just simply log there mid toons. I know you proberly dont like it yourself, but you cant blaim us to pick up the relic if you wont defend it at 23:30uk time with still enough mids arround. You where just to gready at berk.

Albs did not start it this time to confuse the realms with relic switches, i dont care who have the relics, and we placed it in beno so its more easy to retake by (mids/hibs), if its by mids then we sure will try to retake it again.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I just remember the part about hlid/blend its not the rp boost there :(
So hm it sucks in mid :/

IRVR needs to really be in hadrians or emain as the huge mountain in odins sucks ass for an irvr zone but even thats better than no IRVR :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
A former guildie had the same discussion on that subject. The result was the opposite answer, strangely after insisting on that subject and TTs action the GM quickly logged.

Was that discussion recent tho as this new rule from Roaken is very new seemingly. The only way to be sure is to get an official answer via RN.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Was that discussion recent tho as this new rule from Roaken is very new seemingly. The only way to be sure is to get an official answer via RN.

Afraid so, this new GM as too much of unstable answers to my taste

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
IRVR needs to really be in hadrians or emain as the huge mountain in odins sucks ass for an irvr zone but even thats better than no IRVR :(

Ye but sadly some ppl just take advantage and kinda give the others in the realm shet. So i dunno what to do, wouldnt mind to have it in mid but sadly mid is so crap and ppl wont get the rp boost since only 1keep (Nott) good placed in odins :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie

Say that to your realmmates that took the hib relic, it has been pretty quite with relic taken, Mids the biggest QQérs on freddyshouse when there is a relic taken gave the example that the game is 24h, and relics can be taken 24h.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Useless is the only word

Good to know that you think of me even if I am not playing :sex:.

You could have come up with something more original though than that random whine about CM.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ye but sadly some ppl just take advantage and kinda give the others in the realm shet. So i dunno what to do, wouldnt mind to have it in mid but sadly mid is so crap and ppl wont get the rp boost since only 1keep (Nott) good placed in odins :(

I dont care were Irvr is as long as it isnt always in same place. Make it change every 2 or 3 weeks. What i do care is like noobcode said ( im actually agreeing twice amazing! ) some ppl will just take advantage of that.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good to see the IRVR-zergers like Netcode and Boomer want to get RR12 so badly.

Must really mean something to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom