Mentalist

and Finally

Derric
Soufly
Loch
Hrodel

S

Sagba

PBT to Wizards Earth line :) And take PBT away from Theurgists, they have speed and pets :)

S

Spinky

Kill Hrod, Loch and soulfly, then Blame Derric:eek:

T

_tindel_

move away damageshield on pet from manaline at the enchanter, or add damageshield to supp on sm. remove baseline stun on all casters except eldritch mayhaps

M

mavericky

Allow Spiritmasters Pets give their masters a piggyback so that enemy tanks cant whack the master to death and actually make the pet useful in RvR

C

cHodAX

Thuergist : Give us a decent unique realm ablity, siege bolt is a feking joke. I hit for more dmg with my staff in 3 swings than the seige bolt does in one hit on an insane 10min timer. Infact just do us all a favor and delete the Thuergist class fullstop, give the spell lines to Albions other casting classes.

S

Sneo

Originally posted by _tindel_
move away damageshield on pet from manaline at the enchanter, or add damageshield to supp on sm. remove baseline stun on all casters except eldritch mayhaps

mayhaps??? :D

that was a new word for me... ;) ;)

M

~Mobius~

Give Sm, the only pbae class in Mid a baseline stun like all the pbae classes in Hib. o_O

O

old.Iunliten

Givf Mentalist AE stun, PBAE and heat debuff in Mentalism line.

E

Euthanasia.

Give Hrod the unique RA ability to ride into battle on Walter.

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by mobiusmid
Give Sm, the only pbae class in Mid a baseline stun like all the pbae classes in Hib. o_O

Give ice wizards, the only PBAE class in alb, a baseline stun and an uninterruptable PBAE cast(cause we dont get a gimpy little pet to tank for us, we have to do it the 'ard way - self tanking ! ).

Mwahahaha !

O

old.linnet

Train theurg pets to pick up loot and bring it back!

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.linnet
Train theurg pets to pick up loot and bring it back!

Damn, wish I had thought of that one :p

M

mirieth

Give Cabalist Simmy's big pink furry hats and big fat cuban cigars, just because.

Remove baseline stun from all Hib casters or add baseline stun to all Mid/Alb casters.

Make Theurgists usefull for something other than PBT :p. Up their nuke damage maybe? or less mana to cast pets?

Give Armsmen stealth, poison, longbows, insta-pbae-9second-stun and castable DDs. :spin:

D

Danya

Remove baseline stun from hib casters and give us a root, it'd be far more useful in most cases. Give albs and mids baseline stun and watch them howl for their root to be given back when they realise how totally crap it is. While we're at it, when mid casters get baseline stun, healers can loose all their stuns. Also clerics can of course do without their stun.

Make mentalism worth speccing. ;)

"Make Theurgists usefull for something other than PBT . Up their nuke damage maybe? or less mana to cast pets?"
Spec air... it's already got very good nukes and chain stunning pets, how much more does it need? :p

C

Coffeus

Cabalist

Group Speed in baseline....then I can atleast offer my group a fast journey to the mobs my pet will lag into and kill us all

O

old.Enigma

I just cannot fathom why Minstrels should be given safe fall climb walls etc. Though it does Balance out in 1.65 when Assassins get a set of bongo's and can move at mach 10 :p Any minstrels think of a good reason ? So few people have See Hidden are we now going to see that the minstrel is the best stealth class to have?
Though reading the US boards your excellent new group song noone likes to use because they cant fight at the same time. Somehow I dont see that being the case on Prydwen. Midgard the Mightiest melee realm (2nd only to hib :p) hitting for nothing for 30 seconds is just going to be so sweet.

The mighty feared Runie is fast becoming like a healer in rarity.
Melgar does well making us look like we have lots. I think they will be getting some loving soon. The VN TL was asking for what they needed so I think a big push there. Personally an AE root would be most useful. Hibs and Albs have the superior AE CC and they may or may not realise how often it not only hits the stealther uncloaking close but all the others that were zooming in meaning you get to live longer.

I don't believe Albion classes needed all this loving. I think its the grass is greener scenario to believe you are that far behind. I think this game is coming to its final conclusion and that is the renaming to "The New Dawn of Camelot"

Just hope that all the friars tat I see being levelled at the moment means as a realm you gimp yourself. Maybe the minstrel changes will encourage them to solo again and the rest of you have to walk everywhere :p We can live and hope.

V

vestax

Albs dont have a morphing ability so why not give armsmen and giant COW morph on a 5 min timer complete with /moo emotes.

When in this Morph rp's are doubled for the realm that kills him.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by vestax
Albs dont have a morphing ability so why not give armsmen and giant COW morph on a 5 min timer complete with /moo emotes.

:D

!!!

Gifv!!1 :p

Hehe. That would be great fun :clap:

Z

zYnc

Originally posted by vestax

ROFL!! laughed me silly on that one :D

Users who are viewing this thread