3 Things you would remove from DAoC...

M

Mid - Kirinia

1 - Buffs (Biggest reason why the game is so unbalanced, as some classes benefit more from buffs than others)

2 - 'Tank' classes being one, two or even three-hit to death. Shouldn't be possible in my opinion.
"...you are hit by xxxx infil for 1230 damage..." - calm down mythic. :rolleyes:
Same applies to a lot of classes but I just used an infil as an example that's all.

3 - Hmm dunno, all stealthers because they piss me off. Oh, and as much as I love my fellow middies, nerf BD's lol. That's one crazy class :p

G

Graknak

remove/fix this, nuff said:
1. bugs (resists, terrain glitches, style range/position bugs, pet pathing problems, parry/evade/block, mobs, unable to see party members in front of you while casting spells, interrupts, caster controlled pets and their LOS, etc. etc.)
2. insta cc/insta dd with low timer/buffbotting/resist buffs&debuffs
3. re-vamp to hit&dmg based on class vs. class, not skill&stats vs. skill&stats.( so remove current to hit&dmg maths)
3a. remove silly we-need-to-keep-ehm-happy-so-instead-of-fixing-things-we-add-more-bugs-and-novelty-stuff-so-they-have-more-to-whine-about-and-so-we-can-make-more-nosense-stuff-etc.-etc.-kind-of-attitude-and-instead-fix-whats-been-done-so-far-problem

B

Blood

1. infiltrators
2. bladeturn
3. quickcast

(in short, gimme 1.36 back)

A

accollon

AE in RvR, but kept in PvE, sort of like the 'hold monster' idea that someone already suggested.

XP loss when LD

or preferably... Losing a full bubble of XP when you die. (thank god they do this at 40). If you lost half a bub that could ALL be retrieved through praying, that would be MUCH better. It would have been better to remove XP loss from death and have level 60 then level 50 and xp loss.

S

snotfor

1. mincers having stealth

2. mincers having climb walls

3. buffbotting

A

Adelle

1) Buffbots

2) Bonedancers

3) People who send "omg m8 where?????" messeges when you get killed by someone/something in the frontier.

A

aveh

1. Epic Armor
2. Spellcrafting
3. Shrouded Isles
3. Realm Abilities
3. Darkness Falls
3. Emain

In fact, just give us 1.49 without emain pls :)

C

Capricorn

1: buffbots
2: insta mezz effects
3: overpowered SI classes
4: SC
5: the ability to 1/2 hit anyone
6: people who bitch about alb zergs (like we have never seen a mid zerg...admitidaly i havnt seen many hib zergs recently) with 14 classes we need more people to fit all the same abilities in....and we still fall short (see no 2) :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom