What Would You Like To See

V

Vladamir

Nerfed about enemy realms?. I know Alb would say insta cc for sure. But im curious about what mid/hib find most frustrating about enemy realms. This is not a whine or a flame thread, but a discussion :).

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by Damon_D
BOF
SOS
3'rd stealther class with CC and surport abillities
AF spec and hp regen buff not on range versus end on range
dual vield >>> LA in its current state
DF

Thats about it I guesse :p

says a mid

BOF makes savage hit like Mercenarys for 30 secs.
SOS makes our clerics heal before they go down in 5 seconds
don't care about stealthers
AF spec, makes our Sorc maybe not get 1 hitted in battle
hp regen buff, sux and how about your mana regen? haste? guess u have to rebuff them every 10 min and waste 50-70% of theu mana and 50% of sorc mana.

M

minstrel_kyra

Mids not taking the game so seriously and go out to the frontier and dance for us!

Maybe all wear some pink robes or something.

I dunno... just seems like everyone is wound up too tight lately or something. Not just mids, but everyone.

Go out, play in the snow (if you have some), see a movie... something.

Just a little secret guys, being the uberest and having a zillion rp won't impress the opposite sex. Lest they are a hardcore gamer too but I doubt that as 98% are men in this game and I know most women I know in game don't say "oh wow gotta date ____ since he rox in rvr"

Not a whine, just a suggestion, honest. Life is too short to worry about silly things about nerfing this or that or "omfg i wtfpwnd joo!!111!!"

E

Exellenze

Remove Minstrels RA SoS and Clerics BoF and healers insta CC. The two RAs are more or less an instant win, and the insta CC is just too big an advantage.

Would make RvR better imo ^^

S

scarffs

Originally posted by lillagullan
says a mid

SOS makes our clerics heal before they go down in 5 seconds
don't care about stealthers
AF spec, makes our Sorc maybe not get 1 hitted in battle
hp regen buff, sux and how about your mana regen? haste? guess u have to rebuff them every 10 min and waste 50-70% of theu mana and 50% of sorc mana.

Man, you really are a moron. Why enter the discussion with arguments as stupid as these ?

F

Falcon

Just a little secret guys, being the uberest and having a zillion rp won't impress the opposite sex.

WTF!!! 2 years wasted!

W

wildsorcerer

remove the /assist button and id b happy to see less choo choo monkeys :D

S

SoulFly Amarok

I would like to see myself in a good group and get some realmpoints.

B

Brelakor.

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Mids not taking the game so seriously and go out to the frontier and dance for us!

I dunno... just seems like everyone is wound up too tight lately or something. Not just mids, but everyone.

Just a little secret guys, being the uberest and having a zillion rp won't impress the opposite sex. Lest they are a hardcore gamer too but I doubt that as 98% are men in this game and I know most women I know in game don't say "oh wow gotta date ____ since he rox in rvr"

Not a whine, just a suggestion, honest. Life is too short to worry about silly things about nerfing this or that or "omfg i wtfpwnd joo!!111!!"

Write this down on a paper, read it everytime you feel like whining ;|

S

Scunner

wtf would u play daoc to impress women for ... LOL!

O

ormorof

says a mid

mercs hit for like 50 damage? i admit with quad it would be like 30+ 3/4x 15-20 but that's still only about 100 damage, even THANE's with 39 in weapon do more than that :p

and you might not have noticed but it doesnt just affect savages? what about those crazy enough to play thane's? they hit for like 15-30 with BOF up eveyr 4 seconds?

E

Exellenze

Originally posted by ormorof
mercs hit for like 50 damage? i admit with quad it would be like 30+ 3/4x 15-20 but that's still only about 100 damage, even THANE's with 39 in weapon do more than that :p

and you might not have noticed but it doesnt just affect savages? what about those crazy enough to play thane's? they hit for like 15-30 with BOF up eveyr 4 seconds?

Well one thing is that you can't do any damage to them due to BoF, but with SoS you can't even hit them. I always feel like a real stupid trying to kill a sorc that just keep running around in circles. Bet the albs get a good laugh out of it :p

O

old.windforce

give det3 to all classes at increased cost and tone it down to 10% per level

A

Arakasi01

amazing noone mentioned group purge.
Druid gets RR2 and insta win button

S

Shike

remove stealth from minstrels.
give infils 2.2x speccpoints.
decrease the effect of BoF and make SoS cheaper but only lasting 10s and shorter timer.

put healers aoelul in pacspeccline instead of beeing baseline.
remove AoEinstaCC totally and increase time on the singleCCspells and remove aoestun aswell.

remove AoEinstaCC from bards and make lul castable and give bards a singleroot.
Make endsong a song that is instacastable as a chant.
Make luls castable instead of insta.
Remove GP and give druids a new RA that give mezreduction instead.

Focus hard on making all characters in DAoC viable in RvR
Make purge cheaper and usable every 10th min
NERF determination hard

etc etc etc.. could go on forever I think :)

ye ye ye, flame away :p

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by scarffs
Man, you really are a moron. Why enter the discussion with arguments as stupid as these ?

why do u even post if u don't have anything to say?

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by ormorof

what did u try to kill while bof on? paladins or armsmen ?

U

Uberall

what did u try to kill while bof on? paladins or armsmen ?

nah he just used the F8 stick attack combo :p (sorry , j/k :p )

btw i think these topics are really pointless because I think everyone know what other realms want to change in the game for their advantage, but we are playing in EU not US so the developers will not pay any attention for our problems. They just check what about US teenagers whineing, and will make changes on the basis of these ppl. (its not a whine just a note )

S

stab_pattern

Its not a whine :)

A lot of my views maybe wrong, its just a few things that I've spotted.

alb sorc mez range..... (its too far)
the fact that wiz/thueg give dmg add!!! (I think we only get that from aug spec shammys)
the fact that sorc (mind spec) get caster pom rather than the healer buff type which seems hard to get unless you have a healer in the group.
SoS
Group Purge (hib thing I think) - Makes Fg V Fg very hard if you haven't got it (if you don't have purge yourself)
Stealther with CC / Speed
The amount of stealthers that camp mg/pk's (I know all realms do this)
High lvl fg rp farmers.... (again all realms have em) - Its just too hard too fight them unless your one urself.

C

case-rigantis

Originally posted by Exellenze
Remove Minstrels RA SoS and Clerics BoF and healers insta CC. The two RAs are more or less an instant win, and the insta CC is just too big an advantage.

Would make RvR better imo ^^

and perfect recovery

G

Gamzy

Originally posted by stab_pattern
Its not a whine :)

A lot of my views maybe wrong, its just a few things that I've spotted.

alb sorc mez range..... (its too far)
the fact that wiz/thueg give dmg add!!! (I think we only get that from aug spec shammys)
the fact that sorc (mind spec) get caster pom rather than the healer buff type which seems hard to get unless you have a healer in the group.
SoS
Group Purge (hib thing I think) - Makes Fg V Fg very hard if you haven't got it (if you don't have purge yourself)
Stealther with CC / Speed
The amount of stealthers that camp mg/pk's (I know all realms do this)
High lvl fg rp farmers.... (again all realms have em) - Its just too hard too fight them unless your one urself.

I like this...Remove everything that gives us an advantage..and just make us RP food for savage assisting mids. Great idea?

Z

Zebolt

BAoD and SoS would do it for me :)
.....ow and maybe group purge, ok ok BoF too.

G

grejmo

well, mostly CC and RAs need to be nerfed (and ofc Savages?)

make all realms CC the same imo, no insta and no supermegaduper range.
just usual casttime ae Mezz.

Imo, dont nerf SOS, let albs run away like chickens :p
nerf bof and grp purge tho, that equals victory.

also, make castergrps(mid/alb) better in rvr, impossible to get a grp as a caster on mid unless your rr7+ :p

oh, almost forgot.
Alb stealthers need a big nurf, you all know what needs to be nerfed about them :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

SoS gives Albs a rather outrageous advantage in relic raids. Its the only RA that bothers me and thats pretty much the only circumstance where it bothers me so don't know if its worth nerfing tbh.

I wouldn't focus on nerfing any other realms. I'd rather see PvE earned abilities evened up between the realms without RAs then RAs added on top as a bit of spice. I'd be inclined then to have all RAs available to all realms.

O

old.Bubble

Loads of selfishs posts :p

Insta Crowd control isn'r as good as Albs claim it is (I used to play a sorc so i know about the CC battles)

BoF and BaoD are in the same League(remembers nuking Lourker for 30 damage with a 170 delve nuke) Both need to be 'Fixed'

SOS is a class percific RA, you can't take it away from the class, that would be like taking away RF and Group purge. All realms have some good RA's and some bad RA's.

Det- my single whine point being a Sorc, i could handle Purge and even group purge but det was a massive nerf to all the crowd control class's that took alot of skill to play well in teh first place.
This needs to be editted as well, maybe but det into the 1,3,6,10,14 line instead of it being cheap(IE make people gimp there other RA's if they want det4/det5)

Resists
Make resists take up more imbude points in spellcrafting and why the fuck did they make that Quest 10% x 4 resist necklace, make it difficult/impossible to cap everything

T

Thorulf

Well said ! <whispers> Does this mean ya date a Thane ;-).

Otherwise I agree with Roo the only thing that really annoys me is the SoS at Relic Raids ... hmm ... and remove climb wall ability from Minstrels.

Users who are viewing this thread