What i realy would ave liked for Christmas

G

Garok

Haveing led a raid on the Albion dungeon of Krondon reciently i can say i was pretty diapointed with the quality of the drops and i guess it goes for many of the SI encounters. Since alot of the Epic style encounters in the game drop enough worth while items to be worth the effort involved.

Take for example the SI albion quest Stone of Arwen and its Hib/Mid counterparts. Some nice Items on offer if u can gather a Party of 7-8 lv 48+ . But then look @ the drops from a dungeon Like Krondon with safely can only be done with about 3-4 fg. Getting drops like 95% Qual Af 100 armour is not worth the time and effort also ure not automaticly gonna get some of the better items on offer ie 100% qual stuff that some times drops. Why bother when u can raid the Primary epic dungeon Sidi, TG, Galla.

These dungeons are already (at least on Alb) causeing bickering amongst People to who has the "RIGHT" to raid. More often than not either some FG hits the Dungeon before ure raid or 2 raid parties fail to agree of who leads etc. What i feel all the realm's need i guess is more reason to run raids on the other dungeons in the SI lands like Krondon in Alb .. and what ever the ones are in HIb/Mid. Im not saying the items should be GOD like but just make sure they recieve enought of a boost in usefullness to warrent spending the time running them.

What i would like to see is :-

A) At least 2 Named 100% qual items from named bosses in the secondary Epic dungeons in all the realms. Maybe 100% qual 16.2 weps etc from the lesser bosses to 100% qual 16.5 weps etc from the tougher Boss Mobs Deeper in.

B) A Boost on drops from the Lv 70 named mobs around SI that require atleast a FG to take down from 95% qual crud (or @ worst nothing) to at least the same kinda drops u get from doing a lv 48-50 FG quest.

We know GOA can alter the content of the game to some extent. Give people more reason to Keep paying their mounthly subcriptions.

Variety is the Spice of life etc..

Your thoughts ?

Garok

O

old.mattshanes

Krondon does drop some nice 100 qua items you just need a strong force for it :/

G

Garok

Yer i know but the raid i ran Killed most bosses includeing the Queen. All we got off the queen was a bracer with 4 Death sight 6 power 1 dex 4 int and 10 DD charges. Not exactly great .. the rest of the items were ROG stuff includeing 1 staff with 100% qual 50lv's Earth 50lv's Ice and +8 Fire .. and 95% qual named AF 100 Armour. All i would like to see Matt i guess is a regular drop table off these Mobs .. Named items rather than ROG stuff .. People would rather come on a raid if they know the drops gonna be worth it rather than Hit or Miss with ROG stuff. Some of those Bosses in Krondon are tough and can easly 2 shot a buffed tank .. the Ogar frair and Queen for instance .. they may drop a Good item or ROG or nout ..

B

bone_idle

You can do Hibs main dungeon with 1fg in Galladoria. And that includes 4 or 5 of the main bosses as well.

All you need is 2 manachanters (1 focus's while the other regens power) 1 or 2 manamentalists and the rest healer classes. (druids or bards preffered).

Always maybe best to take another full group of tanks if something goes wrong and a couple of buffbots not grouped.

Pretty good eh for a dungeon that starts around level 70ish. I cant moan though. Ive been on a couple of the galla farming raids myself. :)

C

cHodAX

Krondon drops are a disgrace, unfinished dungeon tbh that was never properly itemised and still hasn't been after a year. Instead we get fluff like housing....

G

Garok

Tur Suil ?

Bone u can do alot of Cear Sidi (the Alb epic dungeon) with 1fg ... The point i was trying to get @ was that say u organised a large scale raid of 4-5 fg of people, only to find some FG had just cleared out the first 4-5 bosses 1 hour before hand.. which means around 15 items u not gonna get .. most likely a fair few people will leave because the mob that drops the Wepon, ring, armour etc has been cleared before hand by the FG raiding party.

Krondon i guess is like the Alb version of Tur Suil. Both fairly tough dungeons with lv 49 quest (to be done by fairly large raid party) attached. Both dungeons seem to have the same kinda drops some good some not worth bothering with ie Af 100 95% qual Armour.

Can we get/ask GOA as Chodax put it "to finish" these dungeon's all it would take i guess is to update a few of the Items to 100% qual add a few more and give Itemised drop tables to the bosses.
Any ideas how we could go about asking this ?

1) Dragon style drop table for SI Epic ecounters Mid (Nosdoden)
Alb (Xanxicar) Hib (Myrddraxis)

2) Revamping of secondary SI dungeons Alb (Krondon) Hib (Tur Suil ?) Mid (Iarnvidiur's Lair?) by haveing itemised drop's off the named bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread