3 Things you would remove from DAoC...

S

saijan_WarLord

1. Insta Stunn's and Mezz's
2. chat groups (less organized zergs)
3. const loss on camlann ( this is a fucking pain, make it go away someone)

R

Repent Reloaded

AoE mezz
Assassins (infil,NS,SB)
Mincer's stun.

A

Arnor

i'd remove instant cc and exchange the playerbase of alb/excal with monkeys with arthiritis. Then we might see good albs playing for once :rolleyes:

S

svartmetall

Buffbots.

People who say "pwned" or any variation on it.

Avernal Quasits - I dunno what it is, but there's something about those croaky little bastards that just pisses me off.

T

tieris

Hmmm a hard one but, these :

Twolls
Bonedancers
and every last penny i spent on this game. (promptly refunded ofc)

K

krodan

1: Inconnu (whoever came up with the idea of giving Alb half Fish deserves 2 be shot)

2: Buffbots

3: Plate (quote from game developers: lets give people plate then lower their hits until they are less tough than chain wearers and can get killed in a couple nukes)

J

Jenna.

hmm

1. Derric
2. Sharma
3. dunno, all n00bs..? Coren/Loch/Xorta mebbe

S

speshneeds

1. Resist buffs
2. See hidden/true sight
3. Group RA's

V

Vaire

- casual players
- the way you autorelease when you go LD while dead (why doesn't the timer just keep running when you go LD?)
- PR, BAOD and BOF (not necessary, but had to fill the last spot)

S

Slegga

NO NO NO

dont think about taking things away from daoc...think about instead what to add to make daoc even more challenging and variable.

A

Azal

I would remove Jenna's fat ass. I don't get 2 other choices as it's so big it takes all 3 :eek7:

K

korax_

Why remove RA's?
Silly if you ask me... They are a part of the game, and RP's are often what keeps people going. Sure I see advantages with having em gone, but not having progress in a character is boring!

Now:
1. Buffbots - Yes I use one
2. Bonedancers - Yes I have one and I am overpowered to the teeth

Those two are far superior to any other wish I might have soooo... I'll leave it at that.

S

saijan_WarLord

Originally posted by Darac
The Left Axe Nerf
People that constantly cry nerf
Spys that basically make relic raids a waste of time

i so Agree with you Darac, LA nerf is gonna make Rangers melee zerkers down to the mudd. Mythic/GoA whatever, dident look at the class Berserker, they only heard the "NERF ZERKERS" cry ingame...
Loads of zerkers have allready left the US servers, same might happen here too.

R

Ramshir

1. Active Group RA's, especially group purge.
2. The always present amount of people in each realm complaining about how one or both of the other realms are overpowered and how this realm sucks in RvR.
3. Buffbots (yes I use one, but would give it up in a second if others did, nerf Mythic and maximized profits).

As a side note, people saying _all_ RA's should be removed are being silly. RvR is fun, but actually getting something for the points you earn is more fun. RA's need balancing, not removing as a whole.

C

cougar-

resistbuffs
bof/baod
current interuptsystem (should only interupt the spell you cast)

D

Danamyr

I would remove:

Resists - All resists aside from racial resists. Inc castable resists by Druids/Healers & Clerics.

SC - It has made the game silly - let's get back to old days of farming for drops ;)

Stealth - Change stealth back, so that if you one hit kill someone you remain hidden :)

S

sheridans

1. The 3 hours w8ing at billing camelot page if u do the mistake to go back...
2. insta ae stun
3. nerf hibs mids casters and givf something to albion casters... f.e. what a fire wizz has?? i will tell u: a firebot that does 400-500dmg to casters and a nuke for 70-250(-xxx), ohhhhhh i forgot and a single route!!!!! no coment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom