what class do you thinks overpowered?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
and why? from ur won realm and/or enemy? and which needs 2 b made better?

i personally think slam scouts r overpowered, but thats just coz i die 2 them :) suppose they have good utility and pretty crap weapon skill so it all balances out so i wouldnt say they r overpowered but have good utility.

i also think mincers quiet overpowered, chain + stealth skills (climb walls safe fall etc) and there insts (mezz stun etc) makes them very good but again i think they r only amazing when teamed with a infil what with infils dmg and mincers CC etc.

i personally think that heros SERIOUSLY need sum love. i dont get how they die so fast even with there moose form.

im guesing people from all 3 realms complain about the other realms on a regular basis, i.e. those darn middies always zerg (even though i personally aint seen much zerging from mid) or NERF SAVAGES etc.

but personally i think a good hib grp owns albs/mids so badly but thats coz i wreckon hib is such a amazing realm. any way what class do u hate most and which class' u think needs 2 b made better? (btw im just bored :<)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...everything is overpowered to me because I suck balls at this game. Nerf them all! :mad:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Generally, the "grass is greener" thing kicks in.

People only think classes they have never played are overpowered.

- English -

Resident Freddy
its the person whos overpowered in most cases... (well except noobs who play savages :p)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
The things that are overpowered are:

1. Grapple - should have a 10 or 15 min timer

2. Healers getting Sojourner as an ML path - They should get Stormlord and Sojourner be given to Sorcerers ;)

3. Spell dps - Spell damage should scale with casting speed like melee damage does. Faster casting, lower damage.

4. Grapple - this cannot be emphasised enough, tbh... :p

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
3. Spell dps - Spell damage should scale with casting speed like melee damage does. Faster casting, lower damage.
EXACTLY, oh, except for the fact that to cast a spell you have to stand still, and cant be attacked/debuffed/looked at. oh and low hps, no defence, etc, but im sure it will all be balanced if spell dps is about 1/5 of what it is atm right?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered:

Bonedancers
Healers
Chanters
Spiritmasters (if tanks can't perma intercept why should pets? it needs a timer).
Necro pve ability

Need luv:

Armsmen ! we've been waiting 3 fecking years.
Necros RvR ability.

Brite

Banned
Alithiel said:
The things that are overpowered are:

yeh and make it so you cannot meele when being hit aswell

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered:
Bonedancers
Enchanters

Need Love:
Hunters need some kind of defence tbh.. it sucks big time.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Need Love:
Hunters need some kind of defence tbh.. it sucks big time.

They need evade 3, something that hasnt been fixed since US beta when they got chain changed to studded?? Brings in line with scouts/rangers. Not entirely sure if this has been done yet, if not, lol

Apart from that, see NF RA lists? Hi there both AoM and PD.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Nerf Bonedancers, Spiritmasters (99% intecept pets + 152% (= MORE THAN 100% BAAH) and enchanters, then nerf insta mess, or give it to sorc also, (remove bolt from sorc then, maybe sorcs need a little nerf to, but then they need insta in the other hand... hmm.
And then ban :flame: all stealhers running 3 ppl in thid, its anoying not posible to get a fair 1on1, always 2-5125 adds

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartmetall said:
Generally, the "grass is greener" thing kicks in.

People only think classes they have never played are overpowered.
clueless?

savages is a bit overpowered.
soj on healers overpowered
shearing on shaman overpowered
dps debuff on chanters
thats about it. ive played a healer and loves it. i played a savage and like it (even tho on a lower lvl) ive played a shaman (w/o shears and liked it)ive played a cleric and there is no way u can play w/o SH.
ive played a chanter and dps debuff rox.

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
BD's r bs they need nerfing i think there aint much of a problem with other classes tbh, but tweaks are always good

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
bah! nobody thinks cabas are overpowered =(

I wanna be overpowered ffs! =P

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Heres my opinion

From Mid:
Healer, way to much utility, the class is about 2/3 alb/hib classes built into one. coupled with stuff like PS and FZ.

Savage, well any tank that can do 500+ unstyled every 2secs, enough said, and easyily grapple proof

From Alb:
Mincer, in a op'ed rvr fg there ok, but in the stealth wars, one mincer+inf duo is like trying to beat 3/4 stealthes tbh. also with stuff like PS/FZ/SoS it realy is difficult to beat them.

From Hib:
I wouldnt realy say theres any class that has a huge advantage over any other caster in the game.

But i suppose chanters are a strong class in both rvr/pbaoe, And before the nerf i suppose animists were pve gods but not that good in rvr, apart from killing rvr sometimes by camping amg or summat.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Buffbots imo... kill them and the game is balanced again....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Maoni said:
bah! nobody thinks cabas are overpowered =(

I wanna be overpowered ffs! =P

but EVERYONE knows that cabbys are overpowered.. its self explanatory and dont need to be stated again... ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
tbh.. i think its abit wrong to simply point at specific classes and say, overpowered, i rather look at basic features and call them overpowered, such as:

Instas
Selfdebuffs (cabas, chanters, BDs, runies)
Determination
Forceful Zephyr
Grapple
Bodyguard
AoECCspells
Castable stuns and weaponstuns aswell (should be a 5s cap on meleestuns imo)
GroupPurge
Speed of sound
Volcanic Pillar
Agony transition
Pulsing AoEspells that causes interrupts
DoTmines
Vanish in combo with PA
Avoid pain on rouges
Mastery of Concentration on mageclasses, especially when they have a lifetap
Intercepting pet

hmm, i missed a ton probably but.. you get the picture, its pretty much that could need a big fat ol' nerf imho. DAoC would be alot better if alot of stuff just got the boot out from the game or was seriosly toned down.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
judas said:
clueless?
shearing on shaman overpowered

You do know the other 2 realms got the exact same thing yes?

The major overpowered class for me is the Mincer really :/ Insta stun/mezz + stealth scares me.. Thank god they dont have 2.5 specc points.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
You do know the other 2 realms got the exact same thing yes?

The major overpowered class for me is the Mincer really :/ Insta stun/mezz + stealth scares me.. Thank god they dont have 2.5 specc points.

You do know that Shamans already specced fairly high in Augmentation in order to get proper endregen? You do know that both druids and clerics mainrole in a group is to <gasp> heal? You do know that in order for a cleric or druid to get access to usable shears, they have to gimp their healing? You do know that if they gimp their healing, the hib/alb-group suddenly lost a pretty vital function in the group, namely healing, which the mids dont give up to get access to the very same function? Minstrels are fine except if they get involved in the stealthwars, where they tip the balance to albs favor with a large margin. Solo they are dreadful if they are good, which 95% isnt so it doesnt really matter. <looks at the skills of Mezzmerriiiziieee and laughs>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Shike said:
You do know that Shamans already specced fairly high in Augmentation in order to get proper endregen? You do know that both druids and clerics mainrole in a group is to <gasp> heal? You do know that in order for a cleric or druid to get access to usable shears, they have to gimp their healing? You do know that if they gimp their healing, the hib/alb-group suddenly lost a pretty vital function in the group, namely healing, which the mids dont give up to get access to the very same function? Minstrels are fine except if they get involved in the stealthwars, where they tip the balance to albs favor with a large margin. Solo they are dreadful if they are good, which 95% isnt so it doesnt really matter. <looks at the skills of Mezzmerriiiziieee and laughs>

It was just my opinion.

I know shamans have to specc high in aug for the best end regen [As I have a shaman specced 48 aug, only missing last AoE shear].
No, I didn't know they'd have to gimp their speccs so thanks for telling me.
And I know what Mincers do. But solo they're not the worst or the best.

Edit: Try 'End 4' It works aswell.
Edit 2: Thanks for the lesson in Alb/Hib.

Noyia

Fledgling Freddie
soooo true ... imho they should of given friars buff shear, since the spec like 47-49 enhance just like shamans do... it is seriously unbalanced this way. forcing 2 realms primary healer to change spec while 3rd realm get shear on 2ndary healin class

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
The forum whiner class is rather overpowered, look at all the nerfs they have forced into the game over the years... :)

fortunefish

Banned
friar is most overpowerd no stealther solo class in the game ....

i had a friar and it did more dmg than my slashpole armsman... and hit twice as fast.

friar can heal rez buff Awesome mele amasing evade and parry self end regen and is able to use IP.

was roaming around in odins stealthed and saw one beet 5 purp 2 50 keep guards and hav to use ip on the last one :eek2: and then went on o kill a bard / hero duo and used no ras

BUT plz dont nerf em coz they r also the most fun class in game without VW

:cheers:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Noyia said:
soooo true ... imho they should of given friars buff shear, since the spec like 47-49 enhance just like shamans do... it is seriously unbalanced this way. forcing 2 realms primary healer to change spec while 3rd realm get shear on 2ndary healin class

wardens should have gotten it, and not friars, would rather see minstrels get it tbh.. yes this sounds crazy I know but I think it would be the fairest overall to help upping the capability of an albgroup. Minstrels could be forced to make a choice when speccing, either get buffshearing in instruments, or get to specc in stealth..

just my 2cp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom