Werewolf # 11

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
As much as I shall be accused of bandwagoning.
I also think that meg is suspicious.
vote: MYstIC G

Bobby

Regular Freddie
... and I could say the same of you and Septic :kissit:

Me and who? :eek7: Also, point of order: This is the first time I've voted for you, and it's because I have grounds to do so, which I've already explained. :touch:

taB

Part of the furniture
Well - let me go out on a limb and say I know Mystic is a baddun. Burn him today for proof, and if I'm wrong I'll strike the light on my pyre tomorrow.

Fair enough.

vote : Mystic G

gohan

I am a FH squatter
im going to go completly against the bandwagon here, bobby every post i see of yours is repeating what some1 else has said, keeps you active but doesnt give anything away

2 that sping to mind is i asked cal about his vote mal 15 mins later you asked the same, then meg just said about jup/jimmy and proving himself ect next post you say the same thing, sneaky wolfery

vote bobby

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well - let me go out on a limb and say I know Mystic is a baddun. Burn him today for proof, and if I'm wrong I'll strike the light on my pyre tomorrow.

claiming to be a fakeseer right now would be suicide so

vote mystic g

gohan

I am a FH squatter
claiming to be a fakeseer right now would be suicide so

vote mystic g

if jup "comfirms" hes the seer ill go along with this,
and jup if you are can you scry bobby cos i really think hes got some sort of dirty hairy role

Will

/bin/su
Code:
[B]Name		Vote[/B]
MYstIC G	Jupitus
gohan		Bobby
taB		MYstIC G
Fweddy		MYstIC G
Sydrik		MYstIC G
Medusa	
Bobby		Jupitus
itcheh	
Jimmy		MYstIC G
RandomBastard	MYstIC G
ECA		MYstIC G
Malecheon	Jupitus
Jupitus		MYstIC G
Calaen		Malecheon
Its pretty strongly anti-G here. I'll give it till 3.15 and then close it, unless voting changes significantly.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
if jup "comfirms" hes the seer ill go along with this,
and jup if you are can you scry bobby cos i really think hes got some sort of dirty hairy role

Given his vote today I suspect you might be right about Bobby.

Just to be clear, and very honest, I am NOT a seer. The circumstances under which I know about Mystic are the result of an odd set of circumstances, a coincidence the like of which we may not see again and if I live to explain it I hope to do so... there is (hopefully) still a seer out there... as I have said from the start, I am a villager.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
You haven't been going through people's rubbish again have you Jup?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You haven't been going through people's rubbish again have you Jup?

Nah - just drinking out of the slops bucket................

...again :( :drink:

taB

Part of the furniture
My guess is that Jup may be a mason and Mabs was the leader, last night they decided to recruit Mystic G and Mabs ended up dead (I say Mabs because Cadiva was a doc - it could have been her). Hence the two kills by wolves - meaning that there may only be one pack.

Ofc it could be BS, but I think Jup's on the level.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Based purely on Jups 'I'm in for a burning if I'm wrong' claim

Vote: MYstIC G

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That post seems out of character for you Meg. You've tended towards short and cryptic responses before. Trying to cover up for a guity conscience?

And once again, it's Fweddy, not Fweedy.
Like I said, I've had a shit weekend. A werewolf game isn't exactly up the top of the scale at the moment. So basically I've given up, gonna watch RAW tonight and chant "Fuck 'im up Regal, Fuck 'im up". Apologies about the name again, I always spell it wrong.

My further comments however:
Just to be clear, and very honest, I am NOT a seer.
Quoted as proof of bandwagon.

taB - I don't know enough about "recruiting" but I would suggest that surely you can't be recruited if you've already got an important role?

Randombastard - No fucking surprise though is it, you voting for me or Chet is as certain as the sun rising and setting. The cross game references and mis-trust are starting to ruin all this.

gohan - props to you for voting as an individual with a sensible logic (i.e. you'd lynch me if Jup said he was the seer).

/me gets dolled up for death row

gohan

I am a FH squatter
taB - I don't know enough about "recruiting" but I would suggest that surely you can't be recruited if you've already got an important role?

i was cult leader last game and you could recruit any1, if they were guilty (wolf or serial) you died, but they had doc and seer in cult eventauly (both died on recruitment night tho)

saying that tho will usally does somthing new so doubt the cult are here in that same form (had mason then cult so i expect thier something simular)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Meg I salute you for a valiant skin saving post.

Randombastard - No fucking surprise though is it, you voting for me or Chet is as certain as the sun rising and setting. The cross game references and mis-trust are starting to ruin all this.

To be fair, the last two games I have been stalwartly avoiding voiding for you or ch3t. If you see this current vote as bias then I apologise, I truly do see you as suspicious in the context of this game and this game only.

taB

Part of the furniture
Yes, I was going on previous info, as Gohan says. Will is likely to have mixed it up like the devious dead mayor he is :)

I'm satisfied with Jup's statement, we're still at a non-critical stage so if he's wrong he'll know he's in the doo-doo tomorrow.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I have no real reason to suspect you Mystic, but when someone puts their neck out and says 'I KNOW X is bad' ... knowing full well that if they are wrong then they will be lynched the next day ... well it's a good reason to follow their lead.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have no real reason to suspect you Mystic, but when someone puts their neck out and says 'I KNOW X is bad' ... knowing full well that if they are wrong then they will be lynched the next day ... well it's a good reason to follow their lead.
Fair play, just from my side there's no detail. So (even though I'll probably already be dead and Jup probably won't see this) I invite him to explain how he knows I'm a wolf. If he's on the level, surely I can have that?

If he's not presumably he'll go silent and hopefully you'll all remember that next round & will give due consideration to whether I have been set up or not.

Anyway, last post because because I said I wasn't going to go on and on trying to save my ass and now it seems entirely too much like I'm doing just that.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fair play, just from my side there's no detail. So (even though I'll probably already be dead and Jup probably won't see this) I invite him to explain how he knows I'm a wolf. If he's on the level, surely I can have that?

If he's not presumably he'll go silent and hopefully you'll all remember that next round & will give due consideration to whether I have been set up or not.

Anyway, last post because because I said I wasn't going to go on and on trying to save my ass and now it seems entirely too much like I'm doing just that.

Yes Meg, it does!

Anyway, I said it clearly before but I will repeat it now - the circumstances of my knowing this are almost certainly unique, I am not a seer, and if I live long enough I will explain how I know later.

Will

/bin/su
And with eight votes for MYstIC G, you lash him to the poll and set light.

werewolf_lynched.png

The horrible smell of burning hair confirms his furriness.

Please PM me your night actions.

Will

/bin/su
And in the morning, you find the bodies of Fweddy and Calaen, both eaten by wolves. Fweddy's house contains lots of intricate wood carving designs.

villager_mauled.png

villager_mauled.png

Time to vote again.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
And in the morning, you find the bodies of Fweddy and Calaen, both eaten by wolves. Fweddy's house contains lots of intricate wood carving designs.

villager_mauled.png

villager_mauled.png

Time to vote again.

right looks like fweddy was part of some sort of cult i imagine jup also is in it, any new clues with fweddys death jup?

i still suspect bobby

taB

Part of the furniture
Good first question gohan, will wait for Jup before more is said.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vote: Random Wolfything

taB

Part of the furniture
I'd imagine same scenario as previous night gohan, recruited a wolf. Fweddy may have become leader after Mabs was got. Clarification would be good though.

Bobby

Regular Freddie
"Gut feelings".

Sounds suspiciously like!

"Seer Sense".

But fair game to Jup, Mystic was a wolf, so I'll back down from my 'suspiciously knowledgeable' paranoia until I have more proof.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I'd imagine same scenario as previous night gohan, recruited a wolf. Fweddy may have become leader after Mabs was got. Clarification would be good though.

well thier were no carvings on mabs house

so from that we can assume he wasnt in the cult, im still not sure how jup new about mystic but i'll leave that for now, he could be in the cult, he could just as easily be a wolf lover..... obviously if random IS a wold it still helps us but im not entirely convinced about jup at this stage

so once again

vote bobby

same reasons as before and you seem to want to kill jup even tho he jsut found a wolf which makes me think your scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom