Werewolf # 11

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Well so far I have backed up people who make bold claims and it's paid off ... but woe betide the peron who makes a fool of the village and deceives us!

Vote: Bobby

Bobby

Regular Freddie
And lo, you shall all pay for your sin. Burn me, and my most vengeful ghost will haunt this village forever, tormented with anguish and betrayal, and will slay those who called themselves my fellow man before selling me to the pyre!* :(

(*This of course doesn't incriminate me, as we all know werewolves don't have souls with which to be ghosts.)

gohan

FH is my second home
And lo, you shall all pay for your sin. Burn me, and my most vengeful ghost will haunt this village forever, tormented with anguish and betrayal, and will slay those who called themselves my fellow man before selling me to the pyre!* :(

(*This of course doesn't incriminate me, as we all know werewolves don't have souls with which to be ghosts.)

take the random route and admit wolfyness then die

gohan

FH is my second home
i would still like confirmation from will about the jups house as he died while smoking we didnt want to disturb his abode? can i go look for carvings and runes?

Will

/bin/su
Just to be difficult, I'm not going to confirm either way on the carvings.

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone going to own up to being another vigi ? we had 2 shots on night 2, so unless the vigi has another shot, they have nothing to lose by coming forward, and it would help us rule another person out.

Well, if we're going to come to confessions... *giggles*
Me and my trusty rifle say that Ch3t was a mean and nasty man for voting to lynch poor innocent little me when there were vicious furry monsters afoot. Me and my rifle fixed him good. No-one else has tried to tell people I'm a nasty werewolf so I told the rifle we should be nice to everyone. Unless the werewolf comes after me. And then....Oh my pretty.....then...
We Take The Wolf Down With Us....

taB

Part of the furniture
You're scary!

Would you like to come round and talk to Will's skull with me tonight? Gunner's dead so I doubt there'll be necrophilia involved :eek7:

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
*giggles*
Ooooh, that'd be lovely! It's been a long time since I got to talk to the voices in sombody elses head!

taB

Part of the furniture
On a training course that involves drinking whisky today, will catch up tonight :p

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Can we get a vote recap Will. Im guessing we are burning Bobby.

My marshmallows need toasting...

Will

/bin/su
Code:
[B]Name		Vote[/B]
gohan		Bobby
taB		Bobby
Sydrik		Bobby
Medusa	
Bobby		taB
itcheh		Bobby
ECA	
Malecheon
I'll leave it till lunchtime to give more people the chance to vote. Bobby is strongly in the lead right now.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
There's something not quite adding up at this point. Syd, at what point did you join the cult ?

Will

/bin/su
Poor Bobby.

werewolf_lynched.png

The werewolf.

It is now night. Please PM your night actions to myself.

Will

/bin/su
And in the morning, you find two wolf kills. taB, town seer.

seer_mauled.png

and Sydrik, villager.

villager_mauled.png

Time to vote again.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Two wolf kills? Are they breeding ffs?

Actually ... that's a thought. Remember the first night when nobody got killed and I assumed it was a lunar cycle thing? Maybe the wolves have the option of either killing or recruiting during the night?

So the first night they were growing their ranks.

When we only had one wolf attack, maybe one of the packs was cashing in on a convert instead?

Which might mean that those who were innocent before are now guilty?

This is going to be a head fuck right to the bitter end.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think we're being screwed with completely, I voted for 3/4 wolves and early - I was confused yesterday with accusations against me and didnt vote, I protected tab last night, so I guess there is a roleblocker out especially as I confirmed thats what I was going to do.

We need to get this right because it looks like there are 2 wolves left and 3 villagers, I believe gohan is innocent as he was named by tab who was correct about bobby.

I'm shooting in the dark here but:

vote Medusa

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also I know I look really bad but I think thats by design, I think theres some sort of multi-role werewolf thing going on.

Also I am telling you I'm a nurse - there are no other dead nurses and nobody else claiming to be one, I can't be lying, but I can be framed like I have been.

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lads. For those of us who are villagers this is looking pretty fucked. There are 5 of us left and 2 wolves (unless we've got a multi-kill wolf thing going on).
Assuming a 2 wolf scenario, all we need is one more villager to cop it and we're done.
So. If you lynch me, we're done, cause I'm not furry.
If you dont lynch me, I will kill ECA tonight. If he is an innocent villager, we're done. I really hope for our sake that ECA is a wolf cause right now its the only chance we've got.
I have no idea who the wolves actually are, although my money's on 'not gohan'.
So, tbh, our only chance of standing even a hope in hell of winning this is to lynch someone else, and hope we get it right (not ECA, I kill him tonight if you dont lynch me anyway) and hope ECA is furry. The best chance the wolves have right now is to have me lynched, cause they'll win. Draw your own conclusions.
ECA, if you are innocent, dont take it personally, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
OK, OK, after further thought, we CAN still win even if ECA is innocent, as long as we lynch a wolf today.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so assuming Tab was a real seer, and not a confused one, Gohan is the only person remaining that he named safe. The rest of us can't prove our identities. Although no-one has contested Medusa being a vigi, so I'm inclined to believe her.

I think we might only have one wolf, but that if Syd happened to try to induct them they would've got a free kill from him discovering their identity (this is all just conjecture).

He didn't try to induct me, and I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, so that's just itcheh or ECA. Either Itcheh is a wolf role-blocker, or ECA is talking crap.

With that in mind, and based on the fact that Syd said Jup was killed after trying to induct ECA, I'm calling bluff on the whole nurse thing.

Vote ECA

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ok, so assuming Tab was a real seer, and not a confused one, Gohan is the only person remaining that he named safe. The rest of us can't prove our identities. Although no-one has contested Medusa being a vigi, so I'm inclined to believe her.

I think we might only have one wolf, but that if Syd happened to try to induct them they would've got a free kill from him discovering their identity (this is all just conjecture).

He didn't try to induct me, and I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, so that's just itcheh or ECA. Either Itcheh is a wolf role-blocker, or ECA is talking crap.

With that in mind, and based on the fact that Syd said Jup was killed after trying to induct ECA, I'm calling bluff on the whole nurse thing.

Vote ECA

Check the last 10 villages, we have had a nurse always the fact that denying it and calling me a liar, makes it clear my choice was wrong.

unvote Medusa
vote Malecheon

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I just want to restate my case:

1. voted for 3/4 wolves, didnt vote yesterday because I wasnt sure what was going on.
2. TELLING YOU I'M A NURSE HI, nobody is coming forward to counter this because they cant. We are only activated once the doctor is dead and the only person I tried to protect ( tab ) turned up dead.

Malecheon is trying to get me lynched because he's framed me and the only way I'm a wolf is if there isnt a nurse at all in this game.

I suspect some weird roles at play here so please keep that in mind and reread 1+2.
Maybe wolf friends or some weird wolf/cult mix stuff or whatever, will changes it every game and we usually dont know the whole story until afterwards.

But Malecheon is trying to get me burned by claiming I'm not a nurse.

gohan

FH is my second home
vote ECA

very easy vote, 2 wolf leaders have died trying to recruit you and with your nurse abilities you failed to protect the seer

yes ive taking into accoutn you may have been framed and roleblocked, i dont belive its true tho, burn TOOTHY burn

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to believe you ECA, but just because the last villages have had a nurse doesn't mean this one does. Several of them had killers, and we don't seem to have one here.

I've looked back at the voting patterns for you and itcheh and there's nothing in it really. But as we've had 4 dead wolves already, I'm thinking we have a godfather wolf left and it could just as easily be either of you.

The negative thing towards you is that Syd claimed Jup tried to induct you and failed, maybe Jup was roleblocked, and maybe you were blocked when Tab died last night, but you have to admit it looks suspicious.

I'm willing to hold off to see what Itcheh and Medusa think on the matter for now.

Unvote ECA

Will

/bin/su
Tbh, I'm really struggling here.
Just because Jup failed to induce(?) ECA doenst mean that he didnt get taken out anyway, particularly given how him and Bobby were at it. However, never having played this before I'm not sure how likely a role blocker is, especially as we've already got one new role this game (me). And thinking about it, if ECA IS a wolf, and we lynch him at least we might save whoever would be killed by him tonight, even if he is going to end up dead regardless. But if we're wrong and we lynch ECA then game over (I assume). And presumably we still have another wolf to deal with. I dont know if Mal is accusing ECA to secure a victory for the wolves. And it does make things really easy to accuse ECA since lets face it people have very little to go on with the rest of us.
I may have to think about it some more. Sorry.

PS Sorry this is Medusa. I accidentally signed in as Will

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The negative thing towards you is that Syd claimed Jup tried to induct you and failed, maybe Jup was roleblocked, and maybe you were blocked when Tab died last night, but you have to admit it looks suspicious.
Unvote ECA

No sheet it looks bad, but as I said:

I'm a nurse - if I was lying the real nurse would have spoken up last night.

Gohan was proven innocent by tab, which means medusa/itcheh/malec is a wolf.

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
I should have smelled a rat when the forum came up as green!
Damnit. I should have cheated and looked as his PMs.
Bugger.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
You confused the hell out of me with that post as Will up til the last sentence :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom