Werewolf # 11

Bobby

Regular Freddie
... Well, damn. I was suspecting someone more active to get slashed. Would have answered some questions, too.

Damn that Jimmy and his aura-like neutrality.

Edit: Forgot to add m'vote! Whoops!

M'kay. I'm going to heed the confessions of a guilty werewolf and see if Jups is the ringleader as accused.

Vote Jups!

Bobby

Regular Freddie
.... Ooookay then. You're entitled to your unsupported opinion, then.

Will

/bin/su
It comes to your attention that Jupitus nipped outside for a smoke, and hasn't returned.

vig_mauled.png

What a mess.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Huh ? Was Jup mauled at night and we didn't notice, or did he just get wolf killed during the day ?

Will

/bin/su
Some sort of tragic accident, involving Jup and a large werewolf. (He should have died last night)

taB

Part of the furniture
Okie, last night is helpful. Thanks.

Edit: and a picture change...and I wouldn't have said what I have if I'd known he'd died (arse).

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
The Story so far...

This is a fairly risky move but we villagers can still win this. Jup myself were in a cult, which I am now the remaining member. Last night Jup and I attempted to induct ECA and now Jup is dead, although with the smell you wouldnt have noticed either way. I am the remaining member which I know is like signing my death warrant but atleast I can take a wolf down with me.

vote: ECA

I know this is a bit random but if you look back since the meg lynch you will see Fweddy myself and Jup voted together. I hope thats all the proof the remaining villagers need. I am also very suspicious of Bobby but Im going to ask you to vote ECA for now so we can condemn atleast one bad furry tonight. I may approach Bobby overnight so if i die that should be proof.

taB

Part of the furniture
Right, some clarity here:

Unfortunately Jup turned out to be dead after I put my cards on the table - this throws somewhat of a spanner in the works. I am a (probably the) seer. The fact that Jup died either means we don't have a nurse (doctor died) or they didn't protect Jup after he asked. If you are out there, I need you now my upside down timepiece on your breast friend.

I have scryed using Will's skull I dug up from his grave (slightly chewed) the following:

Ch3tan (dead straight after)
Cadiva (dead straight after)
Jupitus (dead now - somewhat of a theme here)
Gohan - an honest and upstanding village citizen
Bobby - EVIL

Sydrik's post is plausable but there are no facts behind it. If Jup had been more open before his death we could have maybe got the the bottom of this.

As it is I'm going to keep my vote for Bobby as I know he's a bad one.

I suppose, as the only remaining alive type person, I hope gohan will coroborate my views, obviously Bobby will be most contrary.

Bobby

Regular Freddie
I'm with Sydrik's thinking on this one.

Vote ECA

Edit:
I also wouldn't put it past you to lie your ass off, kind 'Seer' Tab. Whether you get killed or not for claiming to be the seer (or alternative guilty evil type!), you're making sure my innocent ass goes down with you. I could come right out and claim I was the seer!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The Story so far...

This is a fairly risky move but we villagers can still win this. Jup myself were in a cult, which I am now the remaining member. Last night Jup and I attempted to induct ECA and now Jup is dead, although with the smell you wouldnt have noticed either way. I am the remaining member which I know is like signing my death warrant but atleast I can take a wolf down with me.

vote: ECA

I know this is a bit random but if you look back since the meg lynch you will see Fweddy myself and Jup voted together. I hope thats all the proof the remaining villagers need. I am also very suspicious of Bobby but Im going to ask you to vote ECA for now so we can condemn atleast one bad furry tonight. I may approach Bobby overnight so if i die that should be proof.

I voted for : randombastard, mystic g and inactionman, how the eff am I a wolf? Isnt it much more likely jup got werewolved and theres a roleblocker around ?

Wills probably put some kinky stuff in this game but I can sincerely say if you lynch me you have no werewolf protection tonight because I've got my stockings on ( nurse ) and didnt protect jup last night after the godfather claim from random.

Bobby

Regular Freddie
Taking the evidence into account, I'm actually more than sure that Tab is lying his ass off.

Take into account, for example, that everyone he "scryed" was (very conveniently) dead, and that Gohan would clearly claim to be nothing more than the town stable-boy.

Covering for yourself and framing me with a loosely and unsupported seer story? Oh ho ho, sir.

Unvote ECA

Vote taB

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Crap TAB. I have been suspicious of Bobby for a while. ECA I know Jupitus tried to induct you last night and you are not in the cult. With Jups death I find your claims of innocence hard to believe. I am going to change my vote based on TABs seering

unvote: ECA
Vote: Bobby

ECA, it is plausible that you are correct as I hadnt studied your votes and if you are i suggest you save TAB tonight.

taB

Part of the furniture
Taking the evidence into account, I'm actually more than sure that Tab is lying his ass off.

Take into account, for example, that everyone he "scryed" was (very conveniently) dead, and that Gohan would clearly claim to be nothing more than the town stable-boy.

Covering for yourself and framing me with a loosely and unsupported seer story? Oh ho ho, sir.

Unvote ECA

Vote taB

I agree that lots of people died, convenient or not. I actually believe that it shows why I have held off this long to make my information known. The death of Jupitus was fecking inconvenient to say the least (grr Will) as I had gone forward with my master plan before that was revealed. You need to burn. The Sydrik and ECA issue will sort itself out tomorrow, whether I am here to witness it or not. If I die, it will not point a finger at either Sydrik or ECA as there may be a wolf roleblocker. This will need some more thought.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm not that suspicious of sydrik actually, it would be kinda dumb for him to do what he's doing atm if it wasnt the truth.

Will could possibly have put all kinds of sick twists in this game as he likes to do and we could all be chasing our tails while those not posting are going to pick whichever of us off looks the worst.

gohan

FH is my second home
ive voted for bobby every round, why stop now

vote bobby

im inclined to belive the remianing 2 wolfs are indeed ECA and bobby as not many people know the role of the cult leader in the detail sdy explained it, also i did think that was how jup knew the wolfs

burn bobby today if hes a wolf burn ECA tommoro

if hes not a wolf burn tab

then burn ECA if hes not a wolf burn syd (tho by then we would be pretty much fucked)

Edit: good mayor will can we go look in jups house for runes and the like? if thier are no carvings then syd is lying

but every village has had a seer, and with fweddys body its clear we have a cult and nobody else has came foward as either to contradict tab/syd (if i was a wolf id claim i was cult leader ect)

taB

Part of the furniture
Jup had a funny hat on, I felt that to be enough evidence :)

EDIT: And he was the only cult member to do so (two other have died according to him) therefore does that mean he was the last?! I don't know.

Bobby

Regular Freddie
I agree that lots of people died, convenient or not. I actually believe that it shows why I have held off this long to make my information known. The death of Jupitus was fecking inconvenient to say the least (grr Will) as I had gone forward with my master plan before that was revealed. You need to burn. The Sydrik and ECA issue will sort itself out tomorrow, whether I am here to witness it or not. If I die, it will not point a finger at either Sydrik or ECA as there may be a wolf roleblocker. This will need some more thought.

Your "information known"? All your information shows is a coroner's report! It has no revelations in it what so ever! All it's doing is glamouring up your accusation of me in an effort to get me burnt so you can continue on your killing spree. At this point, having the villagers burn a fellow villager would be mighty advantageous to you, oh ye of the village obituary column!

gohan

FH is my second home
Jup had a funny hat on, I felt that to be enough evidence :)

EDIT: And he was the only cult member to do so (two other have died according to him) therefore does that mean he was the last?! I don't know.

the hat means he was a vigil

probly shot ch3t for shits and giggle :p

taB

Part of the furniture
Last night Jup and I attempted to induct ECA and now Jup is dead, although with the smell you wouldnt have noticed either way.

ECA, it is plausible that you are correct as I hadnt studied your votes and if you are i suggest you save TAB tonight.

Hmmm. One minute you're certain, the next you're hedging.

taB

Part of the furniture
Your "information known"? All your information shows is a coroner's report! It has no revelations in it what so ever! All it's doing is glamouring up your accusation of me in an effort to get me burnt so you can continue on your killing spree. At this point, having the villagers burn a fellow villager would be mighty advantageous to you, oh ye of the village obituary column!

I'm satisfied with gohan's approach: If I'm wrong I'll burn. That was the premise under which we trusted Jup and it'll work here too. I think my statements so far have shown my colours. I only elaborated my position once I felt it was necessary. my first move today was to vote for you with no reasoning whatsoever, I have since made my explanations very plain. Keep squirming but I'm going to toast some marshmallows in your furry flames.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
btw I'm more than happy for syd to try and induct me tonight or tab to seer me to prove I'm innocent. but I cant help but feel we're being done up by some kink will put in the game and I'm not talking about the handcuffs and truncheon.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Meh, not sure who to believe atm. My main concern is whether we have a true seer, or if there is a roleblocker out there, whether that could give a false reading or not.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
It would be foolish for us both to do it. Things are out in the open now so we may as well go whole hog so as not to waste time. I will attempt to induct ECA tonight. TAB i suggest you seer one of the remaining 3 mal, itcheh or medusa.

If ECA is a nurse i suggest he protects TAB and I will induct him. I see no reason why we shouldnt be open in what we are trying now as we have nothing to lose.

Ive left out Bobby as it looks like he is going to burn and I trust TAB

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone going to own up to being another vigi ? we had 2 shots on night 2, so unless the vigi has another shot, they have nothing to lose by coming forward, and it would help us rule another person out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom