Weird Hibernian Tactics.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I don't understand...

Albion has torched Hibernia, 11 Towers are in Albion hands, 2 Keeps are in Albion hands, 5 of the 7 teleports are closed.
So Hibernian take Avakr from the 8 or so Mids (out of a possible 17!) at 05:30 CET on a Sunday morning (such l33t skills!).

While Hibernia over many hours try and take Avakr and get repeatedly farmed, Albs gratefully take 2 more Hibernian towers and Hibernia losses two more teleports.

Hibernia has a relic, Midgard has none.

Soooo I'm confused..... why don't Hibernia take there own keeps back? Why do a 05:30 raid on Midgard? Weird.....

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
The limitations of thinking outside the box is really starting to show.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe hibs are bored of fighting alb zergs? (Just guessing, not been in game).

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe maybe maaaaaaaaaaaybe arvakr has had its walls hit all day and not had them repaired just seems they fell around 2am xD

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
maaaaaaaaaaybe because not everyone likes the constant lag around the keeps.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
donno, dont find it any smarter than u do 8)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Why do people think attacking keeps costs lots of cash, plenty of peeople can summon wood, hibs been doing it all of yesterday lol.

Thanks to the actions of hibs in hibernia I think we stemmed the worst possible outcome (losing last pow relic), Nged T3 was a pain in the ass and mids seemed to want it too.

Sending rangers to lower doors/oil, in advance of laying siege to towers was a great idea thanks to marlbro :clap:

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno what they were doing down there. Seems they have a different aganda than the rest of Hibernia.

btw...thx to Stajjijjon + Loffr for spareing my sorry ass in hibyland last night.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
and now half the hib population will be in yggdra while we need them in hiberina. Definately not a smart move to go take any keeps outside hibernia right now.

That plus seeing we are outnumbered i'd much more prefer mids fighting in hibernia right now instead of them being busy in midgard.

Then again rps is rps and delaying the inevitable wont get you much either.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
you mean they changed from shafting ppl in the back? omg hibs wasssssaaaaaap

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
It's not such a weird tactic when youre thinking or rps. I hate albs, but love to fight mids, since mids dont come in a pack of 24 with special "hidden" prizes.
I know ardamel was at avakr yesterday ,and its a relief to see he's still active.But why doesnt midgard get the relics back then? .You dont need ardamel to get them back im sure, but with ardamel it should be even easier :D.With mids back on track we would have the good old times we had before

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
It's not such a weird tactic when youre thinking or rps. I hate albs, but love to fight mids, since mids dont come in a pack of 24 with special "hidden" prizes.
I know ardamel was at avakr yesterday ,and its a relief to see he's still active.But why doesnt midgard get the relics back then? .You dont need ardamel to get them back im sure, but with ardamel it should be even easier :D.With mids back on track we would have the good old times we had before

I could swear that when I was around Arvakr today I got zerged pretty well by Mids (20+ Mids there).
What is this "hidden" prizes stuff? Scouts are equal to hunters are equal to rangers, same with the assasins...
Anyway, Hibs wanted to be able to QQ about 100 Albs attacking their keeps and them being outnumbered, so they send 3fgh to take Arvakr I guess.
That is thinking outside the box :)
Regards, Glottis

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
maybe maybe maaaaaaaaaaaybe arvakr has had its walls hit all day and not had them repaired just seems they fell around 2am xD

Its fun when you come tho, worst farmingsessions I ever seen, and you give good rp´s, so keep it up.

Besides, its pretty fun to fight 4-8 enemies sometimes, instead of 40-80.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
I don't understand...

Albion has torched Hibernia, 11 Towers are in Albion hands, 2 Keeps are in Albion hands, 5 of the 7 teleports are closed.
So Hibernian take Avakr from the 8 or so Mids (out of a possible 17!) at 05:30 CET on a Sunday morning (such l33t skills!).

While Hibernia over many hours try and take Avakr and get repeatedly farmed, Albs gratefully take 2 more Hibernian towers and Hibernia losses two more teleports.

Hibernia has a relic, Midgard has none.

Soooo I'm confused..... why don't Hibernia take there own keeps back? Why do a 05:30 raid on Midgard? Weird.....

that was one very very very long siege :s 16 hours

on another note though that was time i played daoc and nf in 3 months, and i personally thought it was good fun :) banespike/vendo/charge wont get boring in a while :D Siege warfare has definately improved and i think alot of the whines are generated from peoples own incompetance to adapt.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Its fun when you come tho, worst farmingsessions I ever seen, and you give good rp´s, so keep it up.

Besides, its pretty fun to fight 4-8 enemies sometimes, instead of 40-80.

Although weird tactics I do agree, I can't believe how many of them I dropped over and over again.

I swore blind that the RP message in my console said:
"ffs Corleth you've killed that Muppet Lokien so many times you're only getting 2 rps dude!", or it could have been I was hallucinating due to sleep deprivation :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
that was one very very very long siege :s 16 hours

on another note though that was time i played daoc and nf in 3 months, and i personally thought it was good fun :) banespike/vendo/charge wont get boring in a while :D Siege warfare has definately improved and i think alot of the whines are generated from peoples own incompetance to adapt.

I thought you did rather well too, at one time I saw a tripple death spam (which I earned about 1000 rps off!) caused by you a Zerker!
Personally I put it down to your buffs :fluffle:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Although weird tactics I do agree, I can't believe how many of them I dropped over and over again.

"ffs Corleth you've killed that Muppet Lokien so many times you're only getting 2 rps dude!", or it could have been I was hallucinating due to sleep deprivation :)

that certainly was long, and thanx for buffs :)

seemeed that it was much of the same players fightinbg throughout the whole siege, i must have killed some people 10+ times plus each, and im sure that horde of 7 rangers or so did the same to me :)

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
What hibs did (read Vengeance) is fairly contraproductive, now instead of fecking albs over in hib, many mids will focus on hibs instead AND THAT will give the last pwr relic to the albs. Now I'm pretty certain VGN thinks rest of hib are morons and that hibs should loose their relics so that they can get some peace over there, but if VGN dont cooperate with the rest if the hibs, they will not get any relics again. By doing this they make the rest of the hibs think less of them. FoM + Defiance farmed 10 FGs+ albs at DC t3 yesterday (in the end more mids came), I'm absolutely sure VGN could do even better, I just think their offensive in Midgard is a little bit misdirected, that's all.

Midgard has no relics and we have very very good funds for repairing walls, it's just boring to do it, and I can't imagine that the 10 mids in arvakr defending all night gave much RPs :)

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Xajorkith said:

Hah I remember that :p, every time I get rezzed Im encumbered (3 rams) and get thrashed once again .. though we did extremely well considering number difference (56 enemies in area vs 2 groups), we farmed around 20k+ and I wouldnt mind doing it again.
EDIT : and I was never killed by any damn hunter =p

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Ardamel said:
What hibs did (read Vengeance) is fairly contraproductive, now instead of fecking albs over in hib, many mids will focus on hibs instead AND THAT will give the last pwr relic to the albs. Now I'm pretty certain VGN thinks rest of hib are morons and that hibs should loose their relics so that they can get some peace over there, but if VGN dont cooperate with the rest if the hibs, they will not get any relics again. By doing this they make the rest of the hibs think less of them. FoM + Defiance farmed 10 FGs+ albs at DC t3 yesterday (in the end more mids came), I'm absolutely sure VGN could do even better, I just think their offensive in Midgard is a little bit misdirected, that's all.

Midgard has no relics and we have very very good funds for repairing walls, it's just boring to do it, and I can't imagine that the 10 mids in arvakr defending all night gave much RPs :)
We did try destroying the alb tele line (sursbrooke) a few times but that didnt work too well as we got outnumbered a few times... So we head back to Arvakr to finish the job we started x_x

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:

So there you have it hibbies - Ardamel wants you to be his bitch.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
So there you have it hibbies - Ardamel wants you to be his bitch.

Are you afraid you'll lose your job then?

Brennik

Fledgling Freddie
It's good someone's keeping the Mids awake, maybe they'll take the hint and actually go harass the Albs instead of sitting in ToA :m00:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Brennik said:
It's good someone's keeping the Mids awake, maybe they'll take the hint and actually go harass the Albs instead of sitting in ToA :m00:

Which server are you playing on m8? :) We were doing just that, now we'll probably settle for harassing you instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom