Weird Hibernian Tactics.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Cracked said:
Better yet, Glottis. We become FOTM and roll a toon in Alb. CU in Alb!

oh btw what's the name of your scout? :wub:
:eek7:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
only albs are predictable :p and no i aint read the whole thread and no i dont care :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
its actually good for the server as a whole if albs went bak to their pve routes. Basically mids/hibs have quit cuz of albs zerginng 2-3 times their number. if this stopped a bit then players wuld return.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Edaemos said:
Hmm did albs pack their bags and quit because insta mezz beat whatever CC they used? no, the superior range thing doesn't wash sorry, only mezz is superior and thats not by much, even then your runie can nearsight them at a greater range, if your unable to find nearsight its in the suppression line.

2 years of insta mezz/insta root/ichor of the deep/savages/stun>nuke from hibby casters with 20% power bonus/Left Axe/3xFZ in a group mids/3or4 grapplers in hibby groups and yet still albs came out to rvr.

Balance shifts and the whines never end.

Like many albs have posted beforehand its nice to see what the enemy is made of when they don't have huge advantages like they did pre-nf.

It sounds more to me like your the one whos whining mate.. And for the record.. Pre-NF we had some advantages, and kicked your arses - True.
But you where still twice as many as we where then.. so what does that make you? gimp? newb? chose ur self..
Now we are loosing duo to alb having the advantages - true.. But your still twice or more then our numbers.. so what would you expect?
Get a clue alb scum.
And please dont reroll hib when catacombs come... aoe bolting ya all to hell is gonna be great when albs are this many :flame:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
It sounds more to me like your the one whos whining mate.. And for the record.. Pre-NF we had some advantages, and kicked your arses - True.
But you where still twice as many as we where then.. so what does that make you? gimp? newb? chose ur self..
Now we are loosing duo to alb having the advantages - true.. But your still twice or more then our numbers.. so what would you expect?
Get a clue alb scum.
And please dont reroll hib when catacombs come... aoe bolting ya all to hell is gonna be great when albs are this many :flame:

Another raw nerve struck

Brennik

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
we did try a few towers in Albion but it seemed even when their zerg was in emain they could still get enough to wipe us on the first tower real quickly!

Drop me a /tell ingame when you're going there next, I'll see if I can get some help there :p

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Bracken said:
It was unbalanced because being able to compete once every 30 minutes when BoF and SoS were up meant the average player who can be on for 3 hours could get no more than 4 balanced fights in an evening.(30 minutes to an hour getting all the essential classes leaves you 2 hours actual play time). Add in to this the old relic situation and you'll start to get the picture. Oh and let's not start on how grapple helped Hib more than Alb shall we? Just because you are bitter about being on the receiving end now doesn't mean you should fail to engage brain when thinking what to type.

This doesn't wash at all, so lets analyse what you've said..

GP according to albs was hibs I win button, yet it's a 30 min RA right? ok so x2 druid=x2 GP.

That means albs have BoF x2 and SoS x1, seeing as in OF bards got AM and not SoS.

Hibs have the same spell abilities, albs have the same spell abilities, the only things that have changed are RA's and the focus of rvr.

According to you the ra's made the difference, except even GP could be down during one fight on both druids, so that means we beat you with what when your bof/sos was down? celery?

I saw the change in albs tactics BEFORE NF, yep, that's right, some albs knew how to build an effective grp WITHOUT depending on sos/bof!

T'was mightily hard to bypass a milegate defended by bolt range mezz (which btw if you actually ever get to try bards insta mezz, utterly pwns it), bolts, theurges, all they needed was fop and one/two healers and they could suppress more than double their number.

OMG but there isn't any baseline stun there and no instamezz, wtfamagad!

According to albs/mids we ought to still be wtfpwning with our overpowered spells but guess what, they aren't actually overpowered, they never were...

Hibs made better grps for the underpopulated realm than their counterparts, albs didn't gain any skill in NF, hibs weren't really nerfed, everyone has purge these days and many light ments have demezz.

No what happened was albs got thrown into an arena where range is king, all these towers and keeps are just milegates built narrower and taller so you can't see how many albs are inside (although it's quite scary when you javelin), you got numbers, you got the ranged power, you had that before but it never paid off so well in OF because so few of you used it.

Albs have the range and numbers advantage, just it was a lot clearer on what albs should do because the yanks figured out what worked well before we even got NF.
Add to that the fact so many hibs and mids are gone then it's the absence of equal numbers that put alb in easy mode for NF, gloat less IMO ;)

vintervargen

Banned
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
I wasn't aware you had asked me a question - fire away.

you try so hard to be leet at this forum, and yet you cant even comprehend the smallest things.. :(

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
you try so hard to be leet at this forum, and yet you cant even comprehend the smallest things.. :(
He's like the little kid who talks tough trying to get into Aussie's gang. Quite entertaining really. ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Culanan said:
you got the ranged power, you had that before but it never paid off so well in OF because so few of you used it.

Albs have the range and numbers advantage, just it was a lot clearer on what albs should do because the yanks figured out what worked well before we even got NF.
Add to that the fact so many hibs and mids are gone then it's the absence of equal numbers that put alb in easy mode for NF, gloat less IMO ;)

So we had the advantage in OF if we camped milegates? Hmm ok...

As for gloating now? Na. I really do wish hib pop was higher - but there we go :)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Bracken said:
So we had the advantage in OF if we camped milegates? Hmm ok...

As for gloating now? Na. I really do wish hib pop was higher - but there we go :)

Well not all albs camped milegates, certainly everyone has done it!

I think in OF it showed what albs were actually capable of, although there were plenty of good alb rvr grps around. Seriously...don't you think it was a bit late towards the end of OF when albs started to develop pretty decent setups that were effective versus mids and hibs and weren't totally fubared by GP and ichor/pr etc?

I wish hib pop was higher too, it's really split the realm a lot between those who want to roam and gank and those who want to defend their realm from overwhelming numbers :(

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
maybeee cause we are bored of albs zerging, and being leeched by rr1 alb nooBs. we jus cant defend against those numbers.

so here's a tip.... take the last relic and realise that ur realm made half of hib stop playing (u can only blame mythic for so much )

also if u stood out the back of dl and were trying too make a fg, u have 7/8 peeps for a grp and then u realise there is only 4 lvl 50 bards online in the entire hib population...well jus makes u think wat hib is going through atm...a slow death :(

only reason i comment on that situation is that i played the game with 2 irl mates both who are support classes ( bard & druid ) who have jus left the game as they say its ''impossible too heal that sort of dmg'' , ''too many fookin albs i couldnt mezz em all'' or the good old ''had 6 scouts on me sorry i couldnt heal'' .

ofc this will draw alot of the ''stop QQ'in '' and '' ts crazy too say a realm killed rvr, its our right too rvr '' i would agree its ur right too rvr, just ye quiet frankly dont need too turn up in the same place at same time with over 150 of ye in a bg farm 1/2 fg of hibs trying too rvr.

tbh if ye stood at the back of dl, since nf they only proper guild in hib that rvr's is LA as they have a fg that runs on a regular bases. most other guilds atm dont have the numbers too run gg's in rvr with the right setup. maybe ye as albs need too stand back and think about wat all this zerging is doin too the game as a whole.

anyways soon we will have WoW and albs wont have many hibs too farm anymore, so ye may have 2 frontiers too defend after WoW release...sounds like fun :eek7:

anyways catacombs wont save this game, its slowly falling apart..only zerg free sever left is camlann from wat i see nearly 1000+ppl playing it now :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom