FAO Hibernian Warlords

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Regarding the Subject of the recent increase in Zombies....

I can confirm the Midgard Warlords have also observed this strange pheonemnon of the Zombie enemy (one which shows signs of being completly lifeless on the battlefield but is able to stay stuck to his master and perform some limited abilities)...

We are working on a strategy to counter this but untill then I agree with your last preposal...

To re-iterate... If any noble Hibernian or Midgard forces enouncter one of this zombies (typically they seem to serve Sorcerors!) We will unite in their destruction!

I honor your strength, courage and intergrety....

Overlord Tonfa
Midgard War Counsil

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding the Subject of the recent increase in Zombies....

I can confirm the Midgard Warlords have also observed this strange pheonemnon of the Zombie enemy (one which shows signs of being completly lifeless on the battlefield but is able to stay stuck to his master and perform some limited abilities)...

We are working on a strategy to counter this but untill then I agree with your last preposal...

To re-iterate... If any noble Hibernian or Midgard forces enouncter one of this zombies (typically they seem to serve Sorcerors!) We will unite in their destruction!

I honor your strength, courage and intergrety....

Overlord Tonfa
Midgard War Counsil

Ps. Please don't confuse these Sorcerors with Necromancers!
As we all know Necromancers are not to be Chain-Nuked on sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom