warlocks!

Aspher

Fledgling Freddie
I sure do hate whine post but I need to get this out of my system, how the hell is it fun playing when a warlock can 3 shot a BM? I am fully buffed and I'm charging this guy call dublock or whatever, and he hits me for about 2500 damage in like 1 second? And it is not even interruptable Pls people from GOA and mythic explain to me how this improves the gameplay????? It can't be fun for the warlock unless ur a dribbling retard who can't do anything else but press one button and it's defenitely not fun for the opponents.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
have a cleric stun him first - THen rip him a new one

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
unless you play Camlann a cleric ain't gonna stun for a Blade Master

Stun is the key and playing with a DI class or one that can buff matter resists helps too

Chilly

Balls of steel
neither of which changes the fact that they can load up stupid damage and fire it pretty much instantly. Having to have an RA and a supporting class to counteract a spec-line ability seems a bit absurd to me. Obviously not all classes are equal (smite cleric > all) but things have got a little out of kilter methinks.

Aspher

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice to have someone from GOA give their opinion about this for a change, wonder what kind or arguments they can bring up to defend this ridiculous addition to the game.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nothing to do with GOA. The blame for this goes to Mythic. Agreed though, the char should have been aborted long before birth. Those that that play the WL class are same people that would probably play Doom in god mode. They don't want a challenge only to pawn, saddo's.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
i can 3shot bm's with rm, what's the deal?

Aspher

Fledgling Freddie
yeh but ur interruptable at least maters + u dont have 3 insta's which hit like hydrogen bombs

living

Fledgling Freddie
I play Mid normally and even I hate that like shit :) That class is by no means fair, and the skill required solo/1v1 is so insanely small (might also go for other classes, but they aren't that extremely powerfull).

Sadly there is no wayt o fix the class imo, without making it pretty much useless due to the way it is built, and I have no godly idea of why they even made the class in the first place either (altho it works well in grps and aren't as powerfull, it dosen't make it fair in solo run.

Warlock is a class that can be played without a buffbot too for that matter, need nothing more than an Acurity buff (charges, potions, you name it) to load off that kind of damage. People should roll a vamp with the resist line and hunt only to kill warlocks imo.

The class is broken, and the people who play it in rvr gain no respect from me.

Dorimor1

Banned
Aspher said:
I sure do hate whine post but I need to get this out of my system, how the hell is it fun playing when a warlock can 3 shot a BM?

So can most decent casters with a good template.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Warlocks helped kill alb for me, if you can't beat em join em so went to mid/glastonbury :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
living said:
The class is broken, and the people who play it in rvr gain no respect from me.

Couldn't have put it better myself, and its a mid I'm quoting there! !! shock horror!

Mythic must've been feeding its dev team with LSD the day they made warlocks, no idea why they havent just admitted the class is pathetic and gotten rid of it.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i dont play anymore, but maybe the people who play warlocks like winning?

V

Vai

Sad to see locks and vamps getting so much shit , but unless theyre addressed people will carry on playing them, and to be honest I dont blame them. Im on Alb/Glast at the moment and I was going to make a rej/tic , sounds good with the un-interuptable cast they got , but it is interuptable...figures.. I think Mythic really have to start looking at dishing out a few instas/proper un-interuptable spells OR make some spells i.e. warlocks chamber dump , interuptable or on a longer timer than 2 secs.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The funny thing is. I actually tried to make an alternative spec WL..just to see if it worked...and hell no it didnt...this makes it even worse..only 1 spec for WLs. fotm coclock spec with LT and instabombs. Mythic need to pull their head outta their arses...coz this has got to go. Gonna go spam WL forum on VN :p

/Dracus

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Aspher said:
I sure do hate whine post but I need to get this out of my system, how the hell is it fun playing when a warlock can 3 shot a BM? I am fully buffed and I'm charging this guy call dublock or whatever, and he hits me for about 2500 damage in like 1 second? And it is not even interruptable Pls people from GOA and mythic explain to me how this improves the gameplay????? It can't be fun for the warlock unless ur a dribbling retard who can't do anything else but press one button and it's defenitely not fun for the opponents.

2500 dmg in one second? What about getting from level 10 to 50 and get some decent matter resist ;)

Just a little reminder. Casters from your own realm treat us no better.
Stun - nuke - nuke - nuke /release ... who is the dribbling retards?

You got owned. Wipe your eyes and take a OP baseline stunner out for a spin :rolleyes:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
The funny thing is. I actually tried to make an alternative spec WL..just to see if it worked...and hell no it didnt...this makes it even worse..only 1 spec for WLs. fotm coclock spec with LT and instabombs. Mythic need to pull their head outta their arses...coz this has got to go. Gonna go spam WL forum on VN :p

/Dracus
2 specs tbh. 2 and 3 chamber.

Every realm has its OPd classes, sorc, chanter, BD, warlock, minstrel, etc etc. Each can be defeated, but atm any tank or hybrid has a poor chance against any caster.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Leahc said:
2500 dmg in one second? What about getting from level 10 to 50 and get some decent matter resist ;)

I regularly chuck 2.5k in one chamber on people.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
I've played mid most of my daoc-time and tbh I hate that silly retarded class, 90% of the warlock population aint even properly sc'ed.. just some assholes that cant play normal balanced classes so they just lvl to 50, get some random rogshit and go pwn ppl with 2,5k insta dmg... delete this shit :twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dukat said:
Couldn't have put it better myself, and its a mid I'm quoting there! !! shock horror!

Mythic must've been feeding its dev team with LSD the day they made warlocks, no idea why they havent just admitted the class is pathetic and gotten rid of it.

probably because theres so many ppl playing one and Mythic cant afford to loose those subscribers if they were to delete it and give mid another class.

starting to believe that mythic is making mid into the solo god realm here.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hansmoleman said:
i dont play anymore, but maybe the people who play warlocks like winning?

who doesent like to win? do YOU like to loose? all the time?

warlocks IS broken, no doubt about that. just that its gonna take mythic ANOTHER 4 years to acually get it inside their brain that they are.

pip

Banned
Aspher said:
sounds like you should of ran the opposite way:(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
who doesent like to win? do YOU like to loose? all the time?

warlocks IS broken, no doubt about that. just that its gonna take mythic ANOTHER 4 years to acually get it inside their brain that they are.
What a crock, again, what about baseline stun and DD on chanters, Sorcs who were major OPd burning MoC+RR5 for bloody ages, theurgs casting thru walls, cabby pets that can walk thru walls, ML9 pets that do 5 times the mellee damage of most hybrids, the list goes on. Mythic has dealt hibs and albs much better cards over the years like group purge, SOS, and many other abilities that mid didnt have.

Now take a look at the top 20 mid chars, newsflash there isnt a warlock in sight! If you get constantly wpfpnd by any class, you either have a shite template or dont know how to play it, as there are RR10+ of every class in the game, including Thanes, BMs, Pallys and all the others, but only a few whinge when they get blown away, live with it and move on, or roll anothre class ffs.
Babycrying2.jpg

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Now take a look at the top 20 mid chars, newsflash there isnt a warlock in sight! If you get constantly wpfpnd by any class, you either have a shite template or dont know how to play it, as there are RR10+ of every class in the game, including Thanes, BMs, Pallys and all the others, but only a few whinge when they get blown away, live with it and move on, or roll anothre class ffs.

Maybe because warlocks came in catacombs? Years after the classes that now are on the top 20 list... :twak: :p

Cant outskill em, roll a warlock :clap:
Well or a bd :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i can only think of one class that can last over WLs chamber + UI cast... DEM vamp whit resists buff up

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Suggest everyone does the same as I just did.
Cancel you subscription. Its the only way that you will force Mythic and GOA to address the problems with Warlocks.
There are other games out there guys.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
What a crock, again, what about baseline stun and DD on chanters, Sorcs who were major OPd burning MoC+RR5 for bloody ages, theurgs casting thru walls, cabby pets that can walk thru walls, ML9 pets that do 5 times the mellee damage of most hybrids, the list goes on. Mythic has dealt hibs and albs much better cards over the years like group purge, SOS, and many other abilities that mid didnt have.

Babycrying2.jpg

Fucki9ng hell Whoodoo .... get a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom