How would you like to see warlocks "altered"

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Claiming that locks are balanced is like claiming that vamps are balanced vs unbuffed people.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mas said:
Run up to a class that has speed and mezz and root, this is all assuming the sorc doesnt see a huge troll running at him, or that his di bot has DI down. So as you state you DO have to be lucky also. Give warriors charge too!

its called sprint, and no they wont have speed once you have GS'd them, they also wont have any brittles, sure you have to blow ip3 quite a lot of the time but they also have to use moc3 (same points) to make you use ip3, usually 50, 50, which is how it should be. a rr1 rog warlock just blows all his toys, i IP3 then dick on him, i win vs both, however the sorc wont be dressed in rogs and wont be rr1. an rr1 sorc wouldnt stand a chance vs a rr5 heavy tank, where there is virtually no difference between an rr1 warlock and an rr5 warlock, except purge 3 and maybe a little bit of mom/wp etc. i really wouldnt mind if a warlock was strong after say RR5, every class should be strong when toa'd and high RR, warlocks are god mode in rogs and low RR, thats the problem. and the useless players that have to use DI bots dont count.

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Funny how its only mids that defend warlocks :)

I am hib and alb and got no problems wit WL at all...

No need to nerf anything in the game just play and have fun this is a game if u dont like it leave.... a game a game a game a game.....

Herjulf

Banned
Its not strange that they wine hard.

Because they made a weak allround caster, but strong one target nuke to a mediocrer to weak caster, that will lack the power and mana to take down a tank.
This will be even more apparent after 1.81 with 15% more resistance on all heavy tanks and 10% more HP. a 50hex specced capp templated warlock do 327dmg with a unint lifetap on a resist capped leather user.

What dont show in the patchnotes is that the 1 second increase in castspeed on uninteruptables togethwer with 40% dmg decrease.
Also have the hidden effect of being CAPPED at 3second dex dont seem to be affected by dex, this is confirmed at the moment.

Other than the uninteruptable can all the nerf warlock whiners tell me how a warlock is to compete with 4 seconds baseline nukes, not affected by dex.
The weakest lifetap hp return ingame, the weakeast lifetap ingame, i can only count unint lifetap damage, as that is the only lifetap a warlock can use.

Other then that WL lack the utility. no crowdcontrol. no debuffs.

Why do so few grp run with a warlock do you think, because the way the alb/hib whine about warlock one must think WL must be uber in everyway.

Ill tell you why, WL dont have the ENDURANCE to last a normal RvR fight. And have the castspeed that makes nuking useless other then unint´s.

What we now will se is a series of Warlock uptunes, to balance the fact that WL´s is a officially broken class.

Twisted nukes will be affected by dex is one that i am pretty shure of that will come. because one twisted nuke = 2 nukes = 4seconds, sorc = 4 nukes = 4 seconds.

WL will get new abilities ot make WL more grp friendly.

now go whine on bainshees on a rvr forum near you.

A

ANONYMOUSPOSTER1

Mas said:
Ok so with the incoming heavy nerf ive been thinking of ways the warlock can be better tuned rather than just nerfing damage and makind casting slower. Please no "delete" replys, hoping this thread will get some positive responses and not the usual post farming spam.
well personally id like to see the ability for them to wear armour COMPLETELY abolished!

and i think they shud not get staffs and i want their magical abilities taken down

AND WHEN I SAY TAKEN DOWN I MEAN IT!
get rid of pbaoe and get rid of casting 2 spells in one go.

P.S. they may keep the frogger mode:drink:
:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom